Saving Glory...with Ehsaas

nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
So finally the so called Creatives have come up with "not so creative idea" of killing Madhav...the trump card for TRP's. How madhav's death will increase numbers is better known to CV's. Cant we have some better track than outright death if at all to evoke trp's on sympathy??                               I thought the concept is on beauty & beast, where guy has issues of confidence, low self esteem, insecure, weak But head over heels in love with beauty and wins her with his love. The show should be dealing with society's outlook towards this odd pair, aradhya helping madhav to come out of his cocoon, their compatability, how do they complement each other as man and wife binded with undying, unflenching love for each other. Disappointly things worked in supersonic speed, everyone specially Bharathi turned extra sweet suits a perfect Rajsri Picture.                                                 No CV's are not content with happy endings. what is so creative in closing the show on happy note? I agree there should be some drama to bring numbers. Cant they have some better plot? Madhav meeting an accident and declared dead with body missing. Aradhya's in-laws & parents decide to get her married at the same time madhav returns to city and gets to know Aru's re-marriage with a handsome guy. Madhav decides to sacrifice and leaves the place and Aru finds out the truth after some drama adds spice and suspense to the show.                                                                Or else they can show Madhav semiparalysed or in coma; madhav requesting Bharathi to hide the fact from Aru and asks for Aru re-marriage as he may or may not be normal again. Madhav declared dead to the world while Bharathi and Rahul secretly getting him treated in hospital. This way they would have saved the concept DKNSK with madhav as sacrificing lover along with new lead for drama giving a happy end to the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
a very gud thought and nice story 
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
woow i liked ur concept. wish u were the part of the creative team too. would love to see this concept 
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its all over yaar.nothing is going to change.🤢madhav/ehsaas' story is heartbreaking😭its incomplete...💔.
Tohru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice post i wish CVs show us this kind of track rather then PV season 3 torture 🤢