Frequent Posters

sooryalekshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
That was really a crazy ending...
Nickysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I know i m very late...plz mujhe pitna mat kya karu kaam jo baad gaya hain time ab mila comment karne ko😆
I m damn crazy about your updates yaar...and now i m flying by knowing that u r writing season 2
Awesome epilogue yaar...i m reading again and again
Both have 3 kids still both are so romantic after getting old😳
She made his operation...😆
Too good yaar...u r outstanding
waiting eagerly for season 2
sana11 thumbnail
read through both parts...
omg he studies for her...
prepared himself to stand in front of her...
he loves her so much and so does she...
the proposal was dreamy 😃
bhaag k shaadi ki bhi 😃
aww..they had twins 😃
arnav kabhi nahi badlaega aur na hi khushi...
budapa time was funny and cute 😃😆
i am gonna miss this story..but glad ur starting season two..
superb end 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
sorry for late reply
arnaushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
loved the epilogue...it was ever different form others...
loved that even after after years ad years they are still they same...
will be waiting for ranjanaa...
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved the ending

Arnav all grey haired but still so frisky
sri91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lovely ss...
Simply superb...
Congrates dr..
TabbyJ. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
kuts!!!!!!!! haye my fav story comes to an end!!!
sadness..
sorry for the late reply/..
thanku so much for such a beautiful journey love :*
Gayuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it
super ending 👍🏼
IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ok, here I am finally

I know I know, I have a lot of reservations here, made by me and those that I asked you to made for me but to be honest, I am actually really much in mood to go and find edit them all

Sorry baby...just edit all those that you edited for me with love quotes

of course, dedicated to you by me

So now enough of my blabbering and come to point

You know I love you *hearty eyes*

Ok, now main point

I really love this and your other fics

Seriously you're an amazing writer and mind it, if you think I'm bluffing...

My love for you is so pure and true as ArShi's and I know

Tumhe bharosa hai...humpe...hamare pyaar pe ;D

So anyways, I'm seriously not just saying it

I love your fics (those that I read)

Now coming to the really main point 😆

YJHD

At first wonderful title...and really this OS was as amazing as its title and I loved it to the core even if I'm sooo late at commenting

but this is just my much famous laziness and I always postponing my comments and now finally as my holidays are going to an end I know I will get really busy

I think I commented this one but really Khushi's taste for chosing bra is like mine

I also have violet, purple, pink, blue,red and LOLOLOLOL XD

Ya, I'm giving it away cause I trust you (trust line with hearty eyes " WhatsApp affect XD)

And Arnav saw them...well once for sure and after that I think he hid them as her parents came with police

God...you know I always had goose bumps hoping they don't find her but really...dumbo Khushi (just as I like xD)...she used her credit cards, obviously they were able to track her but anyways, parents part is for me not so interesting, you know na why...I just was thinking about my Arnie...not that they had thought he kidnapped her...ok so what, Khushi was there but Hindi films...bla bla bla...(if you don't understand me, then leave it...no need to bear this headache, I'm just blabbering without thinking much)

So then coming to Aisha now...

Well, she is a kind of typical bitch. She didn't love him but just used him for her own pleasure and then knowing he's married and has two kids (ya, my Arnie and his story ROFL) she suddenly got possessive and doubted him...hell bitch, why do you care but...anyways...it just added some spices into the story

But I can remember the part when they seriously fighting as if a real married couple...it was about sleep of their non-existing child, how he went to sleep without wearing anything and she said ja, he's just like you 🤣

I still can't stop laughing at that and he got caught: he had told her that his son is 2 years old and there he said 4...LOL, I don't know how he handled it after that...(did he say he had another one? - ROFL 🤣)

Anyways, but I think she made Khushi cry once because of something or am I wrong...

whatever, if I'm wrong then ok or else...GRRRHHH...AISHA, you bitch! I hope you didn't make her cry...

Ok,..now moving to his other Ex

GOD baby, you scared me and Khushi sooo much with that baby having his brown eyes...actually brown eyes only...not his...(his brown eyes are for their kids na XD)

But I'm sooo glad and was so relieved that he was her sis' boy and not his...*SIGH*

And poor Khushi, she was already tearing...(I remember) but then she had a lot of fun there in that Hoes Market 🤣

And she danced with Aishwarya Rai on the song...(actually I don't like her so I would have been if you would've made her dance with Madhuri...as Sanaya is anyways her fan..LOL but whatever...it's ok, I still enjoyed reading it and their dance :-*)

A question midway...Have you ever gone in a Hoes Market 😛 or participated there? 🤣

ROFL just kidding ok :P

I know you're pure and MINE ONLY xD

So that brings me to Shakti 😉 ROFL

Actually I have nothing against gays and lesbians and I believe they should be accepted everywhere and one shouldn't make fun of such persons

But I feel embarrassed to say this cause I myself used your Shakti (at least the name and special quality in my OS " LOL)

But I must say, you didn't make fun of him actually...this was our thinking but reading further I realized the deep morals (don't know if intentionally or unintended but doesn't matter anyways)

He was a great friend to Arnav and Khushi and helped them even if he had feelings for Arnie but still he backed up on his own...there wasn't any chance by luck for him, Arnie was Khushi's ❤️

So I really loved Shakti and his character...he was an equal part of this SS as ArShi for me and I really enjoyed his parts...

And LOL Puch-Puch Donor...

Do I need to say anything further...I really find it hilarious and finally Lakshmi's Godh wasn't suni anymore :D

Now to ArShi...

Well...what should I tell about them...nothing much but just that I love them always and their unconditional love...LOL you are so bad...you know why?

Because every time I thought now it will happen again, it didn't! :(

And in the end, as they married running away, I thought finally IT will happen as he told her he can't hold it anymore ;D but LOL, the next part they just talked...Hmmm...anyways, their second consummation was really awesome, so beautifully written...how he explained that not only girls but also boys feel pain...I actually laughed cause obviously I don't comprehend it 🤣 you know why...LOL...I'm a girl that's why, I hope you did think the same and not something else, whereas I don't know if there's something else to think. ROFL

I should move forward now...

Ok, their emotional talk outside the club pr whatever it was, was to die for...it was so sweet and I really loved that scene...one of my favorites in this...

Talking of Favorite...DILLIWALI GIRLFRIEND...❤️

You know since ever you told me that you will add this song I was waiting for it so eagerly and as finally got it...I didn't like it...

Cause I LOVED IT

Could it have been any better?

Probably not... but then I should take into consideration that it's you and I bet if you add in another fic, it will be more awesome than this one cause I know my baby...YOU ARE THE BEST

Khushi thought she was 1st but Arnav was...but she wasn't sad...vice versa she was happy for him...after all, his achievement was her achievement. And then Dilliwali Girlfriend song in the end...

Btw, it was the perfect song for this sequel and also that it came in the end cause it is said na...the best comes at the end and so it was :-*

The end was wonderful yet funny

And ROFL, when he said I won't carry you and dance...🤣 I remembered Aiyaa...XD

Ya, I couldn't stop but laugh my ass off and so I did! 🤣 Also at his flirty quotations 🤣

But poor Arnie, Khushi really was annoying him with her talk about being fat...I am actually not that kind...I wish I could also turn the talks and annoy others but I can't

my family can...they sometimes make me crazy with that and that's why I don't keep much contact with them.

But anyways, I don't want to start my family talk or else this comment will never end...so anyways, I will conclude it all now: I LOVED IT and please forgive me for my late comments and all those uneidted Res'.

I love you :-*

IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7