AV article in Bombay Times - 6th Aug

Swatee thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Bombay Times - 6th aug 06.

Amit ko gussa kyun aata hai?

Amit Verma, who plays Rohan, a mediaperson, in Kittu Sab Janti Hai,shoots for 15 to 16 hours a day. He feels it's difficult not to identify and get into the skin of the character one plays on screen.

Though in real life, Amit is absolutely different from Rohan, he feels that his reel life persona is taking over the real one.

"Though I'm not very impatient and aggressive by nature, acting like a moody person for more than half the day is affecting my real life too! I guess this happens to everyone. But I am sure that it's just a phase I'm going through. My gentle nature will always be my persona!" says the actor.

One hopes that the actor doesn't take his onscreen persona too seriously. Or else, who knows he might have to take lessons in anger management soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swatee thumbnail
Hi !!!!

Soooo glad to be back.
Missed taking part in all the discussions.
But not missed any episode.
I wanted to be back with some news. So I was waiting for that since 15 days.
Minx,mitts – read ur msgs. few days back only- sorry, could not reply.
Also want to post many clips from 21st episode onwards , but due to some driver problem my MPEG files r created in fast forward motion. ( trying to solve the problem )

Hey , and this time I enjoyed Nick's return episode more.
( AV is sooo good in these episodes – he is wasting time in kittu role which is so poorly defined).
Swatee thumbnail
also pls try to find link to this artcle because

it has a new pic of AV instead of that regular BT pic in yellow jacket
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Swatee welcome back 🤗

I also saw the interview it was that speck wala pic We have that na 😳
sammie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey swatee gr8 to u back 😃
missed u a lot 😊
minxx thumbnail
welcome back swati. we missed u.thnx for article. dont worry swati..this is the begning of his carrier..aur kitu jaldi khatam ho jayega... 😆 😆 😆
mitts thumbnail
Yaar aisa mat kaho phir AV ko kaise dekhenge
Swatee thumbnail
can regular kittu viewer tell me if his role is big enough that he has to work for 15-16 hrs ?

and have AV and shweta salve done any scene together ?

minxx - kya sapna dekha hai?? - kittu aur khatam ???
i wish this is an early morning dream & come true. and v see AV in some better role.

i would have loved to see him resham dankh. don't ask me why. may be because it looks doesn't look like a heroinecentric story and it is from khichdi producers.
mitts thumbnail
Ya yaar I seee Kittu regularly n now a days they show him for a long time but 15 to 16hrs Kuch zyada nahi ho gaya

Yaar aisa mat kaho yaar I see Kittu daily n now I m soo use to see AV daily if that ends phir me kya karongi yaar 😭

Ya yaar Swatee I was also thinking about him in Resham Dank I liked the promos n also the production house they r meant to make very good serials I wish AV was there in that 😭