Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_BA thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Khushi's statement was so in line with her character...I think you wrote it quite perfectly as I can totally imagine her saying all of it.

Thanks for the shoutout. Don't worry about responding; IF does have some weird rules on spamming!

Looking forward to the next update!
Downhill thumbnail
simply brilliant.loved it'
Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Okay, just read the prologue one and this is interesting!
Loved the start and how it started off as a news reporting, leaving so many questions unanswered, raising that curiosity in me to know what's happened, and wanting to read more!

I shall add this to my list of stories to read after exams finish!
Great work! :)

~K
Edited by Krani - 10 years ago
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
You know it didn't feel long and flowery...it seemed perfect. Even if the chapter had been written without mentioning that the events were being recollected by her, a reader could have identified it as Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada speaking, and that I think is what matters.

Could we get the title for next chapter at the end of every chapter? Will add to the suspense (my views huh)

P.S. Just alter the title to chp 1-pg 4😊
-Catharsis thumbnail
Interesting. Continue soon. :-)
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
An ArHi story based on Rashomon,nothing can be more innovative and intriguing.I laud you for choosing this interesting narrative structure,that imparts an uncanny novelty to your story.Thank You😊

And the update was not flowery,not one bit.I could totally relate to it personally.What's Khushi without that sweet concoction of drama and childlike innocence??!!😃

Will be stalking this thread for more updates.

Cheers⭐️
Edited by droopy-asleep - 10 years ago
KaaliBilli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Semanti

Leaving aside conventionally established character reliability, I can see how Khushi may well be dramatizing because of her unholy love for drama.

Well done on this part!

These words exactly. Khushi goes off tangent in her testimonial but then again, that's how she is. So by looking at her statement, isn't it possible that she could've gotten the info wrong? Just a thought.

Very interesting take.

-RB
aura9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
nice, I'm kind of stalking the thread. Khushi gave more details than was required.
Sangfroid thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaaliBilli

These words exactly. Khushi goes off tangent in her testimonial but then again, that's how she is. So by looking at her statement, isn't it possible that she could've gotten the info wrong? Just a thought.

Very interesting take.

-RB

Ah, you both have arrived at the precise problem - what is to be believed and what not?

But then, that is the essence of Rashomon, is it not? And it is the job of a good cop to finely sieve out the drama from the truth.

I think ACP Shukla has his work cut out for him. ;-)

-Sangfroid

KaaliBilli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sangfroid

Ah, you both have arrived at the precise problem - what is to be believed and what not?

But then, that is the essence of Rashomon, is it not? And it is the job of a good cop to finely sieve out the drama from the truth.

I think ACP Shukla has his work cut out for him. ;-)

-Sangfroid

I am not questioning interpretation but her witnessing the event in itself. So Rashomon - not yet. The over dramatization of the statement where she talks about her feelings and such makes me question if the event was really witnessed by her or she is making it all up for whatever the reason is.

I am not saying how she is seeing the said event but did the event occur in front of her at all? Is she hopping on an already happened event to put her two cents in for a reason not known yet. That was my question.

-RB