Suhasi Dhami feels that 'Drashti Dhami has it in

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Suhasi Dhami feels that 'Drashti Dhami has it in her to reach the finale of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'

Suhasi Dhami, the protagonist of Zee TV's Aaj Ki Housewife Hai.. Sab Jaanti Hai (Gulshan Sachdeva) is not very happy with the way her show is faring on the ratings front.

Talking about it, she states, "The team is nice but every project has its own destiny. Every show needs to have the right mindset of people to deliver. It is not only about the actors, producer or writers. Everybody involved needs to be on the same page; it is not that somebody is good or bad."

On the revamp that the show is undergoing, she explains "Usually we expect that a certain kind of concept will be liked by the audience. But when it does not happen you cannot simply blame the producer, director or the channel. We have to accept with a pinch of salt that the combined efforts of all failed to click. As per the recent decision taken, we have got to believe that viewers did not like to see tracks revolving around the family members. Hence this major step has been taken to bring in a new family and create a story line by keeping the protagonists in mind. As far as I know, we will not see the old family again, except for Himani Shivpuri whose track has been kept open till now."

She goes on to say, "Let us see how the new track opens up. As an actor I am optimistic that this will better our numbers and get us back in the competition. Let us hope things get better."

On her camaraderie with the old family, Suhasi avers, "Yes I will miss shooting with my family. It was fun as the tracks used to revolve around all of us."

Suhasi who always loves to play strong woman characters talks about Drashti Dhami's performance in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6, stating, "She is a good dancer and from the performances that have happened till now, I feel she has everything in her to reach the finale."
Suhasi who is the sister-in-law of Drashti adds that, "Drashti has an added advantage of the massive fan following. At the end of the day, fans don't see the dance, they simply vote for the contestant."

Well said, Suhasi!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GOODLUCKANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
of course dd has that will factor n tashan to win 👍🏼