Written Update : 19 June, 2013

Posted: 10 years ago

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Written Update - 19 June, 2013

Manvi is dressing up Virat's phone rings. But she ignores it initially. When it keeps ringing continuously she goes near him and keeps it near his ear. He asks whom and she says it's Anjali. He asks whether she answered it. She replies nope. It's his private call. She's not any detective wife to check on him. Virat answers it and starts talking romantically. Why did you give 10 missed calls since morning? We talked till 4 am yesterday. And you are calling again. I can't keep talking with you 24*7 He says he'll call l8r. And disconnects the call. He disconnects the call and tells Manvi that Anju keeps calling again and again. But Manvi replies that his friend might be in his problem. You talk to her.She asks him to have coffee and leaves. Virat calls up his friend and tell him this isn't working. Manvi is very broadminded. But his friend assures him it'll work. Virat feels Manvi has some doubts and he has to pour ghee in the fine.Everyone is at dining table and Dadaji asks Virat to leave his phone free atleast now. But Manvi let him play with phone. Virat has only his friends. And they need him. Even in the morning some friend Anjali called him a number of times. She woke him up so that he can attend the call. Inder chachu also agrees on helping them.Jeevika goes to Manvi and tells Manvi that 10 miscals from Anjali in Virat's phone is not normal. He's her husband and not anjali's boyfnd. Manvi is left thinking.Virat is at his friends' party with a girl and Manvi calls him. But he disconnects the phone and she's worried for him. Jeevika enters asking whether she's tensed. She says nth and Manvi asks her whether she liked the salad. Jeevika replies it's really good. She asks for Virat and Manvi says he went for his friend's party. Jeevika says then he'll have food and come and leaves. Manvi is left thinking.Virat is at the party in a corner. Feeling disinterested. One of his friends go to nithin and tells him there's no fun. Vira became boring after marriage. But Nithin says he has a plan and mixes drinks in cooldrink and makes Virat to have it. They both go to him and makes Virat drink it. He feels dizzy after having the drink.

Precap: A girl is performing on an item song and Virat's friends make him have more drink s. He has them and goes and dance with the girl.

Regards😊

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATE TO OTHER SITES,THIS IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS
Edited by -Amanda- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
 Thanks A Lot πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ    πŸ˜ƒ Looks  Great Climax  πŸ˜ƒ  Fine, Bice πŸ˜ƒ
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the update πŸ˜Š
Bella-Edward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hello all,
i don know but i have a feeling that one of viren or viraat is gonna leave us very soon i feel that one of them i gonna die which i really don want to happen i love them both. i wish i'm wrong
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update :)
samicute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail