-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Mein aa gaiπŸ˜›
And bas ab toh udaasi chha gai
Kyunki Judaai ki ghadi aa gai😭
Goooman ki adaayein dimaag kha gai😑
Chalo ab socho ki story ki ending kahan gaiπŸ˜†

LN comes and tells VC that they should be leaving for Dubai for some business meetings. He assures them as there is little time before marriage will finish off the work and return soon. Saras shocked to learn about their departure

Kumud is very disappointed..she crushes the flowers in her hand. Both Dukhba and Saras notice this... LN assures VC that they would bring Baraat from Dubai (Hain?? how?? you plan to come dancing all the way from Dubai to Ratnanagri??? Then toh ho chuki shaadi, you will reach when Kumud 2 bacho ki amma hogi and bachas will call Saras ...Mamu Mammu aap aa gayeπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†)
LN decides to leave Danny back in Ratnanagri and Goooman looks like she will have a heart attack!!!πŸ˜† Dukhba the trooper taunts back that Danny will change just like Saras...for good (hahhaha Dukhba...with this news, Goooman just might slip on the floor head first...with apoplexy attackπŸ˜†).

LN asks Saras to pack(haan karega na...bina packing ke thodi aayega aapke saath Dubai)..Saras collects the flowers crushed by kumud..Guman promises that she would crush their love also the same way. Saras is lost in thoughts remembering all the Samud moments..Sunny comments he knew Saras wouldn't leave..Saras tells them that he is leaving as he cant miss the meeting and hand it to his Dad as its high pressure one. Sunny and Danny both discover all the utensils inside Saras's bag (Saras the kleptomaniac πŸ˜†...On a side note...Saras, you big time gadheda...didnt you find anything else than utensils πŸ˜• Wahan jaake tu khaana pakayega???) Both tease Saras that he would see Kumud in every client in Dubai (Phir toh gayi uss client ki izzat...πŸ˜†Bacha lo apne clients ko bacha sakte ho toh, Laxminandan!πŸ˜›)

Kumud is lost in thoughts in the kitchen..Guniyal asks her to work faster. Saras, the tharki back in place, comes there and signals Kumud to come out of the kitchen 😳 badi maa sees that and sends kumud on some pretext but it seems Guniyal has lost her memory that her daughter is engaged to her laadla jamai and keeps her on some work. Saras is waiting on the terrace Sunny tells him that LN is calling for him urgently.

Goooman comes to Kumari🀒 and Kumari asks Guman that she had promised ot get her married..Guman replies she will keep her promise once she comes back..she asks kumari to keep her informed about the goings on here and gives her number. (this is gonna be fun, with Danny here, the news that Goooman is likely to get is...Goooman ji the good news is that you are soon to become saasuma cum Daadima🀣)
Dukhba comes there and asks Guman what was she doing with her daughter(Apni future daughter in law ko apne kabhi na hone wale husband ke saath bhagaaane ka promise kar rahi hai🀣)
Goooman replies that she likes kumari so came to talk to her..she blesses kumari that may she get husband of her likes.,,and taunts Dukhba your life shouldn't be like ur mothers ...Dukhba replies that its good to get a husband of ur choice but never snatch sombodies hubby. Guman feels insulted..Dukhba blesses kumari and hugs her saying let her get both a loving hubby and also a wives status.

Kumud is waiting on the terrace for Saras..sunny informs her that saras has left to meet his dad. Chandrikakaki informs Kumud to hurry up as LN's car has arrived in the village (πŸ˜• So why does Kumud needs to hurry up...are you planning to parcel her too πŸ˜•πŸ˜†)Kumud writes a message for Saras on a kite and leaves it for him. Saras comes and is disappointed to see kumud has left(you big gadheda why did you miss the last chance of being tharki??) but he finds the misshaped pot they had made together and   her message on the kite.Kumud writes...Kumud is incomplete without him and she will be wondering about her existence till he is away...
Precap: Badimaa is asking Saras to come soon,  they will all be waiting for him.
Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update :)
Zoya677 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanx so much for the updateπŸ˜›
Surish thumbnail
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Srushti,
Kite note reminds me first letter in the book. It was from Kumud (unlike here). Post an engagement decreed by elders (they haven't meet, as per those days), she writes, "...parantu Chandra chho...aakash ma unnat, to pan prithvi par na Kumud ne viksavavu te Chandra nu kartavya...Jagat em gane chhe to hun kem na maanu?..."
Now kite note has same theme, differently worded...are they returning to the source? After falters?
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnku for d post... so fuunny loved it...story ki ending ko abhi kafi lamba tym hai...πŸ˜ƒ
- happy that ghumann is gng back...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† uske toture se behaal ho gaye the..😑🀒..thnku cv's she is gng to dubai...hope she dnt come back again...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

-well today was good...just took back u d intial bgn days...i'm sure cmng epi would be more better n good..depend on cv's...
-

---  i guess jhudai ki ghadi hai..😭 ..that's why    only few ppl active here rest busy weepng n cryng i guess,,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..all in tears..     ..πŸ˜ƒ...

happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Srushti, thanks for the update! I found it unbelievable that nobody but Dugna could see that these two needed some time together! Reminded me of birthday epi when Saras didnt get to wisjh her all day! The more things change...the more they remain the same😊

Originally posted by: smrth

Srushti,
Kite note reminds me first letter in the book. It was from Kumud (unlike here). Post an engagement decreed by elders (they haven't meet, as per those days), she writes, "...parantu Chandra chho...aakash ma unnat, to pan prithvi par na Kumud ne viksavavu te Chandra nu kartavya...Jagat em gane chhe to hun kem na maanu?..."
Now kite note has same theme, differently worded...are they returning to the source? After falters?

@Smrth what is the meaning of the Gujarati quote above?
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happychappy

Srushti, thanks for the update! I found it unbelievable that nobody but Dugna could see that these two needed some time together! Reminded me of birthday epi when Saras didnt get to wisjh her all day! The more things change...the more they remain the same😊

@bold:...i dnt get it...confused...😊
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happychappy

Happy and Saraskumud,
Here is a crude translation...πŸ˜•
 "...As the Moon, from up above in the heaven, yet blooms a dainty Lotus far away on the earth, why would I not expect the same? The world decrees that as the moon's duty..."

I find similar tone in her kite message, " please come earliest to complete meaning of my existence."

A contingency; Since Kumud has already helped him heal, I am not 'seeing' any chauvinist intone in there...😊
Edited by smrth - 10 years ago
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww thanks for the update

samud is going to miss each other like hell