Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shourie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sakhisangni

Shourie ur VM has left me wanting for more...brilliant blending of scenes and what a song choice. After all the whole love between MM blossomed in that gali.

Thank you so much πŸ˜³ πŸ€—
and you are absolutely right...all the window scenes πŸ˜³ and " mirchi madam" everything started in juna moholla πŸ˜ƒ...
shourie thumbnail

Originally posted by: LavleenaS

Oh my god !!!

What an awesome VM Shourie ! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved it πŸ€—

Thank you dear πŸ€— πŸ€—
btw..i too loved sawaar loon πŸ˜³ ..one of my favourite songs actually πŸ˜³
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Not fair not fair not fair...aur lamba vm chahiye is gaaney par pls...jitna tumney banaaaya hai jo scenes mix kiye hai excellent laajawaab plsss aur lamba version chahiye..plsss..saying cos the excellent mixing by you ..the way u have combined best of kunnu scenes from season one and two...oooh that  white blazer engagement scene... Was that rashmis engagemnet..haaye..my memory never fades NBT ke sabhi scenes NBTians ko zubaani yaad hai na..we looove NBT and some of the monu smiles u have used are masha allah..ok bye main firsey dekhney jaa rahi hoon..fir bataoongi kaunsey # mein mere top 3 monu smiles hain..and kudos and hugs for making it on this song..i was thinking koi banaa de plss is gaaney par meghan vm aur tumney banaa diya..wow..agar bhagwaan se aur bhi kuch maang leti toh mil jaata...u know i am not very fornd of shraddha or sid..so this song on meghan just is such a lovely thing u have done... Actually they used this song on another show i see..but the dance on this song was really clumsy ..kinda spoilt the song in that show... But u ..have sahi karofied all that for me..thanks for this vm..cant thank u enuufff πŸ˜Š
LavleenaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shourie

Thank you dear πŸ€— πŸ€—
btw..i too loved sawaar loon πŸ˜³ ..one of my favourite songs actually πŸ˜³

Thank you in return πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Yeah Sawaar Loon one of my fav songs πŸ˜ƒ
Amanat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice VM shourie. πŸ‘
shourie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jay_tapori

Not fair not fair not fair...aur lamba vm chahiye is gaaney par pls...jitna tumney banaaaya hai jo scenes mix kiye hai excellent laajawaab plsss aur lamba version chahiye..plsss..saying cos the excellent mixing by you ..the way u have combined best of kunnu scenes from season one and two...oooh that  white blazer engagement scene... Was that rashmis engagemnet..haaye..my memory never fades NBT ke sabhi scenes NBTians ko zubaani yaad hai na..we looove NBT and some of the monu smiles u have used are masha allah..ok bye main firsey dekhney jaa rahi hoon..fir bataoongi kaunsey # mein mere top 3 monu smiles hain..and kudos and hugs for making it on this song..i was thinking koi banaa de plss is gaaney par meghan vm aur tumney banaa diya..wow..agar bhagwaan se aur bhi kuch maang leti toh mil jaata...u know i am not very fornd of shraddha or sid..so this song on meghan just is such a lovely thing u have done... Actually they used this song on another show i see..but the dance on this song was really clumsy ..kinda spoilt the song in that show... But u ..have sahi karofied all that for me..thanks for this vm..cant thank u enuufff πŸ˜Š

First of all thank you so very much for such a long and πŸ˜ƒ wonderful comment..i am really happy ki you liked my VM πŸ˜³ and thank you so much for appreciating my effort πŸ€— πŸ˜ƒ

yup it was Rashmi's engagement scene...the confession    and then the way he hid his true feelings and shed a tear after she left πŸ˜­ ..what a magical scene!!! yup Monu's smiles..ab kya bolu...that innocence + intelligence combo wala smile πŸ˜ƒ β˜ΊοΈ...can i drool less? NO πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ kudos to Kunal πŸ˜³ πŸ‘ β­οΈ...
and though i haven't seen the song ka video properly..ek baar hi shayad dekhi hogi TV pe...isliye don't know about what Shraddha or Sid have done in the song πŸ˜›πŸ˜†..but ye gaana mujhe bohot pasand aaya and first thought was like "yup this has to be one of those Mohan and Megha songs " πŸ‘πŸΌso made the VM πŸ˜³
but sabse bada problem...abhi holidays are going on and i am the laziest person you can ever meetπŸ˜†...and VM banane mein bohot time lagta hai  isliye chota sa banaya πŸ˜”...so sorry.πŸ˜’.actually didn't have the patience to stretch it longer πŸ˜›...
but will make a longer one for sure when i feel a little less lazy πŸ˜† not promising on this song but on another song definitely πŸ˜³
Thank you once again for your lovely comment πŸ€—
Edited by shourie - 10 years ago
shourie thumbnail

Originally posted by: LavleenaS

Thank you in return πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Yeah Sawaar Loon one of my fav songs πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€—
yup...it's a lovely song πŸ˜³
shourie thumbnail