Is Manish scared of making love?

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago
Is Manish scared of making love?

One often hears of actors helping one another with a difficult scene and while this helps build a good rapport between the actors, it definitely adds that tinge of authenticity. One such scene that was shot recently was the lovemaking scene in Tumhari Disha, between Manish Raisinghania and Pallavi Shirke, who play Veer and Preetha in the serial. When Manish learnt that Pallavi was nervous for this particular scene, he came up with a plan. He went up to Pallavi and expressed his fear and anxiety for the same. That made Pallavi take charge of the situation in order to make Manish feel comfortable and guided him through the entire shot. Although Pallavi still believes she was the one calling the shots, the cat's out of the bag now for Pallavi!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvDharmesh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm starting to love him more and more....... 😳
diyajoshi12 thumbnail
I SO KNEW HE MUST BE A REAL LIFE HERO. I LOVE HIM LIKE CRAZY.
iluvDharmesh thumbnail
I want him soooo BADLY!!!!! 😭 😭 😭
iluvDharmesh thumbnail
Hey diyajoshi12, i think we both want him! But i wonder who wants him MORE......hehehehe.....
~Nikki thumbnail
i wonder how old veer is...
~Nikki thumbnail
i wonder how old veer is...
Tomiko thumbnail

aww!!....thanks hun!😛

Jezz thumbnail
That was very interesting.   Thanks for sharing. So besides being gorgeous, Manish is evidently a very nice person as well.    
iluvDharmesh thumbnail
Hey ~Nikki!! Manish was born on July 22, 1979. Do some math and you'll find out his age. 😉

P.S. my brothers birthday is July 21 which is one day before Manish's birthday and my brother also loves Manish. He thinks Manish is good-looking and cool. I think so too!!

iluvTD aka Shikha
I love my Veer!! xoxo