Posted: 10 years ago
Mein aa gai😛
And aaj toh hai sagaai,
Toh phir beheno,,
get ready to attend the sagai of your bhai😛😛
Kumud bani Danny ki parjaai,
and Kumud ke aage Goooman bani paani cum chaai😛

Ok So am damn tired...and it is still MONDAY so I begin with my rambling

Saras waiting for Kumud and she comes and he watches her with awe as Kucch na kahe plays in the background😳 He then immediately averts his eyes ...all conscious and that makes Kumud bewildered...she asks him why this averting of face (Dulhan tum ho ki mai??? sharma aise rahe ho ke mein bhi doubt karne lagooo😛 On the other hand you should see Saras's face as he averts his eyes...he is looking so afraid, 😆 soch raha hoga ki kahin phir gadbad ho gai toh phir teacherni daant lagayegi...😆)
He tells her that he is afraid of himself...how he will not be able to stay away from her...She gets all emotional ..  He sees their shadows and says come closer Kumud, I can see you more clearly. He picks a diya and blows it off. She asks why did you blow it. He says because the moon is also staring you. He says Kumud, look up. He sees their shadows and smiles. He says move left, he touches her shadow, and Kumud closes her eyes.Kumud is now totally a goner and says the same to him..that she is too afraid of herself and wont be able to stay away from him...if she sees herself through his eyes, she would become more beautiful...She begs him to look at her and make her look complete (That is one beautiful dialogue...You should see Saras at this point of time...he is so overwhelmed...God I missed this Saras ...!)

Saras looks at her and is again overwhelmed by her beauty (On a side note...the decorations are so gorgeous...they look awesome ...the lighting and the place just looks mind blowing!)

He makes her sit by the pool and tells her to extend her hand in the water...they catch the image of the moon and take a vow to remain together (I would have preferred a silent dialogue...Chand Chandni makes it too cheesy dont you think??...and I am already denied cheese by my doc😛 No seriously...who talks like this?? I do prefer actions than words But visually it was a brilliantly executed scene..and that is what I have been saying...they dont need the dialogues...they just light up the screen by their presence and eye talks)

They stare at each other with love just flowing from their eyes!

At the hall...guests have gathered and VC tells Guniyal to get Kumud, everybody praises her and Danny sprinkles salt on his mother's wounds saying that even in Dubai today she would have been stared by all...VC gets all emotional seeing Kumud and LN calls her Lakhon mein ek 😛 (Goooman ...now you can take a dip into chullu bhar water...heehee)
Kumud meets everyone and everyone is just all emo seeing her..and Saras is proud looking at her...(love the way his eyes follow her..now only if he stops giving all the shy expressions...I will be happy😛)

Kumud is touching everyone's feet and when she reaches Goooman, Danny stops her and says that she doesnot like anyone touching her feet (Hain😕 Was I dreaming when I saw Saras touching her feet and she boasting to DB that Saras touched her feet EVERYDAY😕) Danny tells her that his mom would bless her by hugging her...which Goooman does by pissing her teeth (Itna mat peeesss ...Saare daant bahar nikal aayenge toh beijjati ho jayegi)

Saras and Kumud are whispering and teasing each other and LN tells them to get ready for the engagement...
Saras puts the ring on her and it seems that he cant seem to let go of her hand (Tharki Saras in play again😆)

Everybody claps and now it is Kumud's turn..she kind of hesitates and Saras gives her a look and around as if wondering what is stopping her and whether she would dump in the middle of his family😆...Everybody teases Kumud and Kumud finally puts the ring on Saras (And Goooman looks as if she would burst into tears😆)

Danny announces the engagement and Saras is giving all tharki looks to Kumud😆

Gooman sees Kumari and signals her

Sunny tells Saras that the engagement is over...now he can release Kumud's hand (Saras...you big gadha...ijjat ka falooda karva diya😆)

Danny is enquiring about the Dholwala when he meets some Eunuchs...he escapes them😆 and sees Kumari leaving for somewhere ...

Everybody is congratulating Saras and Kumud when Saras receives a call and he says that he is cominh

Kumari at the Mandir with her father and Umesss🤢 Kumari is all emotional thinking about her mother and her father dismisses her fears...(Isnt she 16??? so is her father missing his jail so much that he is now ready to go back again with his fake Jamai dariyalala baba???)
The marriage procession starts ...and Umesss is about to put Mangalsutra on her when Saras comes in...along with Danny😛 Her father asks about his identity...Saras says that he  is her brother...Kumari's dad reveals his own identity

Precap : Goooman taunting DB that may be her daughter has run away...(Goooman this time I am gonna LOVE seeing your face when you know that your Danny darling is the one who helped you hold your flop planner record😛) Saras is angry on Kumari's dad but Kumari stops her...
Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks
Amazing episode
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Luved today's episode!!! :)
Thanks for the update... I must say u r amazing in writing the updates :)
N m also looking forward to see Guman's face when she knows of Danny's reality lol :D
Adiani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update, Srushtiji, makes me laugh at all goofups  of the episode as well.
Thanks
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mein aa gai😛

Aap hi ho naa?😲 I thot we lost you.
Bet'n thanks for lovely right-up, less two point. For no 'Kumud' when she is Belle of the scene? Sorry even Groom is ted less, though not undeserving either.😛
Surish thumbnail

for Sarawatichandra June 17, written update
Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
thanx alot srushti for the update..teri update parh ke to episode se or bhi pyaar hojata hai..very very beautifully written..bt plz its a request plz post links of wu after 5 june in wu section..i was searching to read more bt didnt get thm..thanx..plz when u gt time.. 😃 love ur beautiful peice of writing great 👏 keep it up
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: smrth

Mein aa gai😛

Aap hi ho naa?😲 I thot we lost you.
Bet'n thanks for lovely right-up, less two point. For no 'Kumud' when she is Belle of the scene? Sorry even Groom is ted less, though not undeserving either.😛

I was so sure I would be receiving the scolding and also the lack of Kumud praise..But frankly  I am not happy with the story line...yesterday was a saving grace after so many days...frankly after the public proposal something has gone downhill...
Yesterday I saw some of that old Saras back, but still that chand and chandni wala dialogue had me all😕 I understand they are reviving the old age romance...but didnt SLB announce that his SC is the modern day romance...I loved the moon touch ...but as I already said, no dialogues was necessary...Kucch na kahe would have been way better...

smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

I was so sure I would be receiving the scolding and also the lack of Kumud praise..But frankly  I am not happy with the story line...yesterday was a saving grace after so many days...frankly after the public proposal something has gone downhill...
Yesterday I saw some of that old Saras back, but still that chand and chandni wala dialogue had me all😕 I understand they are reviving the old age romance...but didnt SLB announce that his SC is the modern day romance...I loved the moon touch ...but as I already said, no dialogues was necessary...Kucch na kahe would have been way better...

Hmmm Srushti, ( phone answer, no I pad, so overlook errs)...need to tell this...saw Kumud now in three episodes in Sari. liked open hair epi. Then, though again liked her on Friday, somewhat confused on feathers. But today, She IS absolutely gorgeous. Surely Better then counterpart...but then she us not supposed so on forum?...coming to dialogues- am somewhat surprised, they are planting hints and what more or less 'literal' do we need? As less as cookery? Besides, 'shadow' script was novel idea..at least for someone as occasional viewer as me for a soap watch...I enjoyed thoroughly. More in the evening...
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: smrth

Hmmm Srushti, ( phone answer, no I pad, so overlook errs)...need to tell this...saw Kumud now in three episodes in Sari. liked open hair epi. Then, though again liked her on Friday, somewhat confused on feathers. But today, She IS absolutely gorgeous. Surely Better then counterpart...but then she us not supposed so on forum?...coming to dialogues- am somewhat surprised, they are planting hints and what more or less 'literal' do we need? As less as cookery? Besides, 'shadow' script was novel idea..at least for someone as occasional viewer as me for a soap watch...I enjoyed thoroughly. More in the evening...

I am not on looks...She is gorgeous and there is no denying it...They look perfect and Gooman's expressions on seeing her was proof enough that Kumud has no competition...she is beauty and grace (Sounds like the anthem of Ms. United States😆)
I am on the execution of the episodes...Saras giving shy expressions and saying the chandni doing them apart dialogues was something I did not like...and this has been there since weeks...the story has stagnated...And the kitchen drama was just horrible...I was gonna put that segment on NL on the kitchen politics...but my pc did not allow me...
The shadow script idea was good..I told you it was a visual delight...I would have loved to watch it in mute...the concept is about "Kucch na kahe" the unique lovestory of Saraswatichandra...not some loony lover...that is what I mean...