Sanaya Irani - Why People Like Her So Much

BarunKiRadha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Heyy

I found this article online. Its not a official article but I love it!!! 

Hope you all like to read about Sanaya as much as I did!!! 😳

~ Radha ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tfs
Agree totally, she is a complete package
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Some people need to read this and get their facts right! She's a gem , people who have worked with her..only have good things to say about her <3 and people who don't follow are too stupid to say the least! She is one actress who is gorgeous, talented and has a beautiful heart..She is not overrated without a reason, her popularity is totally deserving! Ain't nobody like Sanaya Irani
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Great article.Sanaya Is gem of person.Like hasbeen written in the article she is compleat pacage,Tfs Edited by P.Srinivas - 10 years ago
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
TFS 😊 Great Articles 😊
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Many facts in this article r wrong,moostly abt her being in bollywood😉 but loved reading it...thanks for sharing!😊
IFrozenl thumbnail
Loved the article.
TFS.

RavissanteSanny thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sanaya est la meilleure tout court ...
Fluffy.Catty thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG Gorgeously true !! She really is a G-E-M-S-T-O-N-E <3 i love her <3 Thumbs Up !! BarunKiRadha !!
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Some people need to read this and get their facts right! She's a gem , people who have worked with her..only have good things to say about her <3 and people who don't follow are too stupid to say the least! She is one actress who is gorgeous, talented and has a beautiful heart..She is not overrated without a reason, her popularity is totally deserving! Ain't nobody like Sanaya Irani

agree with u dear...she is a wonderful human being and brilliant actress..if today she is successful its only cause of her hardwork...have u heard a saying in hindi"BANDAR KYA ZAANE ADRAK KA SWAAD.."..So its that people dont und..that and talk crap...wodeful comment dear..👏