sunshine2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey everyone,
It's sunshine! I'm writing a a small os starting from the last scene in kyih on friday (u no when simi and raj meet kyih song in big?) This is sort of a continuation of that. Hope u enjoy. Here we go!

OS SILENT TEARS

She steped out of the car with her friend Dimpy. She started to remember the first time she and Rajveer had met. His tractor badal had crashed the sleek silver car and they had started to fight. Those were sweet memories. But now, nothing was left of them. Just her heart,broken into thousands of pieces which she was trying to mend . She looked up and saw her love, the tall handsome man who stood in front of her. It was her Rajveer. She walked up to him and they had an eyelock. Sounds of the nearby tractors shook them and finally came into reality. She slowly lifted her hand towards Rajveer's cheek. She wanted to cry her heart out. But instead, she quickly realised what she was doing and stepped back. ' Nahi, nahi , NAHI!!!!' she said stepping back in horror as she realised he hid his love from . She thought' kya hoga agar mera plan kamiab nahi hua?' What if she lost her love forever?
She ran away like a cheetah , crying her heart out. Her screams must be heard alk aroung the village. 'Simi, simi ruk jao' shouted Dimpy as her friend was running with full speed. 'Madam ji, madam ji, Simran ji, yeh maine kya kar diya!!!?' shouted Rajveer as he and Jaggi ran with Dimpy trying to find his madam ji. 'DEKHA RAJVEER, KYA HAAL HAI TERI MADAM JI KA?' ' TU AGAR USSE APNATA TOH YEH SAB NAHI DEHKNA PADTA' 'WOH TUJSE PYAAR KARTI HAI, TU SAMAJ KYUN NAHI RAH' screamed Jaggi. Meanwhile Simran had reached a hay stack and she went behind it and started to cry even more loudly. Whenever she saw Rajveer, her heart broke into thousands of pieces, as if knife stabbed her heart. Dimpy reached the hay stack. 'Simi dekh, agar tujhe rajveer chahiye, toh hume hamara plan continue karna padega. Uske bad tu rajveer ke saat khushi khushi reh payegi'. 'Ok? Hum yeh sab tere liye kar rahe hai' Dimpy took out a tissue and gave it to Simran. 'Thanks yaar dimpy'. 'Tere bina yeh hota nahi', said Simran. 'Chalo ghar chalte hai, mom dad wait kar rahe hoge' said Dimpy. 'Ab mujhe poora vishwas hai ki humara plan hit hoga!'

'Chal ghar chal.' 'Rajveer kaha hai', asked simi. 'Woh toh chale gaye' said Dimpy. 'Ok' said simi

In his room, Rajveer cursed himself. 'Madam ji aap maane bhool jao. Main apke layak naki hoon. Ho sakhe to maane nmaaf jar do. Tears filled his eyes, and started to drop.

Over at Dimpy's house, Simran said' Main Rajveer ko aapna bana ke hi rahoongi!' she said with confidence.

HSo, how was it? Let me know. Pls comment. Silent readers please try and comment. This os is really sad. Hope to see great track 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great os dear continue plzz
...Rishab... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice one...😊 but we want confession from Raj,in serial it seems not so soon so make him confess at least in OS 😉 keep writing...
sunshine2408 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Jenny..

<font color="#990066">nice one...😊 but we want confession from Raj,in serial it seems not so soon so make him confess at least in OS😉keep writing...</font>

Hi, thanks for reading guys.! I might just have a part 2 of this . Stay tuned. I'll post part 2 as in the last part sometime next!
sunshine2408 thumbnail
Yes, i almost forgot, i will try and make raj confess in the part 2 of silent tears!! Hope i can entertain u with many more stories of our beloved rajsi!
...Rishab... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine2408

Hi, thanks for reading guys.! I might just have a part 2 of this . Stay tuned. I'll post part 2 as in the last part sometime next!

will wait for it...
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow.kuch to read krne ko mila.good.nice.

new ij forum kya?welcome.
nice os.enjoyed reading it.

bt  m excited fr seeeing her in straight hair in monday!!!!
plz keep it up hn.
wud lov to read more!

Annarichard thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Loved reading it!!! Amazing 👏
plzzz update soon! eagerly looking forward to reading it more!
sunshine2408 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukugeny

oh wow.kuch to read krne ko mila.good.nice.

new ij forum kya?welcome.
nice os.enjoyed reading it.

bt m excited fr seeeing her in straight hair in monday!!!!
plz keep it up hn.
wud lov to read more!

No im not new in the forum. I've been here since a week after kyih had started. U probably have'nt seen me. Main chupi rustam hoon na isiliye!
sunshine2408 thumbnail
Hey everyone who read silent tears. I'll be posting part 2 as in the last part on wednesday !