Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks 4 d article dear... i was hoping the same that this antra will be playing a positive role in A2 lives.. yippee..:-))
lily.lotus.rosy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: grintson

thanks 4 d article dear... i was hoping the same that this antra will be playing a positive role in A2 lives.. yippee..:-))

Hey Aman this article is not opening in my P.C. Plz details do na yaar!
ashvikanlonely thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i cant read plzzz sumone say whats the article ?
😊
grintson thumbnail
here it is...

Media scribes have been writing in length about Ragini Khanna or Sheena Bajaj entering Sony Entertainment Television's Amita Ka Amit (Swastik Productions) as Antra, the friend of Amit (Nishad Vaidya).

However, we now have confirmed news about Leena Jumani being roped in to play this pivotal role. She is slated to enter in the episode to be aired on 17 June (2013).

As per sources, Amit will turn up late to the surprise birthday party thrown by Amita (Chandni Bhagwanani). The reason for this being the entry of Antra, essayed by Leena Jumani in Amit's life.

Antra will be seen as a positive character who will affect the happy marital life of Amita and Amit as she has come from USA. Amita will also suspect that Amit is going to USA for Antra's sake.

When contacted, Leena Jumani confirmed the news stating, "Yes I am doing the show but I can't talk much on my role."

lily.lotus.rosy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

here it is...

Media scribes have been writing in length about Ragini Khanna or Sheena Bajaj entering Sony Entertainment Television's Amita Ka Amit (Swastik Productions) as Antra, the friend of Amit (Nishad Vaidya).

However, we now have confirmed news about Leena Jumani being roped in to play this pivotal role. She is slated to enter in the episode to be aired on 17 June (2013).

As per sources, Amit will turn up late to the surprise birthday party thrown by Amita (Chandni Bhagwanani). The reason for this being the entry of Antra, essayed by Leena Jumani in Amit's life.

Antra will be seen as a positive character who will affect the happy marital life of Amita and Amit as she has come from USA. Amita will also suspect that Amit is going to USA for Antra's sake.

When contacted, Leena Jumani confirmed the news stating, "Yes I am doing the show but I can't talk much on my role."

Luv u 4 the detail Aman!!πŸ€—. But if antara is Amit's friend then why was Amit so formal with her?? I think we'll cum 2 knw of the reality once we see the episodes!!
grintson thumbnail
Originally posted by: lily.lotus.rosy

Luv u 4 the detail Aman!!πŸ€—. But if antara is Amit's friend then why was Amit so formal with her?? that is what making me go confuse too..! I think we'll cum 2 knw of the reality once we see the episodes!!

comment in orange..
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
who is she?? have u seen her before???

I was rooting for sheena though...

whats contrary is tht she is amit's frnd but he behved so formally wth her n in article it states she is positive role but then how come she will effect A2's marital life? in positive way??? then it means A2 will come more closer...yeppy

tfs
ashvikanlonely thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

here it is...

thnxxx a loot dearrr😊
grintson thumbnail
Originally posted by: stephhh

who is she?? have u seen her before???

I was rooting for sheena though...

whats contrary is tht she is amit's frnd but he behved so formally wth her n in article it states she is positive role but then how come she will effect A2's marital life? in positive way??? then it means A2 will come more closer...yeppy

tfs

lets hope so.. if she is a friend then she will sense d uneasiness in A2 relationship n wil try 2 bring them closer... but amit's behaviour is making the confusion...πŸ˜•