Users

Frequent Posters

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: fahad1979

we asked GH for pic but he posted old pic not new😭

UFF GH is playing games now. πŸ˜‘

I am convinced that man drunk tweeted but at least we know where Barun is.
BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Sorry dear , in the last FC  at the end I wasn't very active - so I missed your name .

It is there now .

Without your siggies and VMs  lighting up the FC - it is a dull place 😊

aaww thank you so much dii...i'm always here for all Sarun/Arhi fans...as i'm also their die hard fan so my motive is to make each & every person to love them more & more...& for that what ever i've to do...i'll do it ! πŸ˜‰
BarunKiRadha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Fathers Day To Everyone πŸ€—

aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hope you all have a great great great father's day πŸ˜ƒ I'll never be able to repay mine for taking me to the UK. πŸ˜† He's simply ze best. 
win7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamir18

Since there's so many new people and Sarun fans, I thought to put something up πŸ˜Š My name is Zitni by the way for people who do not know me. Feel free to call me Zee πŸ˜ƒ

My take on Love Scene 1: 

This scene captured me into IPK at once. Never before on any soap opera have I seen the lead lady fall into the arms of the lead man in the first episode... and that to with so much chemistry and romantic friction. Usually it takes the leads a few months to meet in itself. πŸ˜† IPK was interesting right from the first episode, and I absolutely LOVE that about this show. 

The fear in Sanaya's eyes in this scene is breathtaking, as is the indifference for her fear in Barun's. And actually, to be honest, I think this scene is the biggest proof of Barun's progression as an actor in IPK as a whole. Compare his raw performance here in the first scene with the stellar performance he gave us during the breakdown sequence. I'm so happy that IPK gave him the platform to progress and evolve as an actor. 

As for the clothes, never have I seen a lime green lehenga paired with a hatke hot pink dupatta. πŸ˜†It fit so beautifully with Khushi's personality. And her bright outfit made such an amazing contrast with Arnav's dark blue, midnight suit, it was like the contrast between the characters was even presented through their attire. How I miss when the episodes were so thoughtful. 

And of course, let's not forget that it started, and ended on the ramp. πŸ˜³ First she was just another girl who came to ruin his show, and by the end she was the reason he breathed. Sigh, how I miss these moments. 

Just thought to give my takes on a beautiful ArHi scene. Feel free to give your takes as well πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSKE1sV8ytY[/YOUTUBE]

I was looking for another romance serial after geet, then saw this scene, and after that followed this show and forum, and every post I could find.
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats for the new thread SaRunians !! πŸ€—

Thanks Su !!!
NotKidding thumbnail
Unresed on pg 1 :P finally vd d most silliest lines ;)
BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
here i've made another siggy on our cuty pies...Sarun...aaww i'm missing their masti together...behind camera they all are meeting & having fun but we can't able to see that...how sad ....i wish they both could come together again or i could see them together at least in news 

watch & drool drool all SARUNians...two innocent souls..for me ...loving Sarun forever πŸ€—

aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hai Shelly, how STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL! 

TFS πŸ˜ƒ

Loving Sarun forever! πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Barunshell

here i've made another siggy on our cuty pies...Sarun...aaww i'm missing their masti together...behind camera they all are meeting & having fun but we can't able to see that...how sad ....i wish they both could come together again or i could see them together at least in news 

watch & drool drool all SARUNians...two innocent souls..for me ...loving Sarun forever πŸ€—

BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Hey Zitni thx dear...i heared ipk again starting on like ok channel...but it'll only telecast in uk...how sad foe me..as i live in KSA ,don't no if they will show here also or not..i'm going more curious to see arhi big on my tv screen but i think that day will not come again ,only uk ppl are lucky πŸ˜’