Farhan Khan is a disaster!

MaryJane13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I know that I am not saying anything new ðŸ˜†

But, I wanted point something out. I think he is the first actor (role-player may be a better word), working for a mainstream show with such mainstream actors, who has got ONLY 48 likes on his OFFICIAL FB page. Those 48 likes are surely mostly made up of his friends. ðŸ¤ª

Do you need a better proof? 

Oh, and Sanaya has got nothing to lose, whatever you do, LOSER! She is miles apart from you! You cannot even dream to match her in any sense!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's proved that he bagged the lead role by using his family influences despite of not knowing any ABCD of acting !
Guinea thumbnail
Its ok to be a non actor , its not his skill set but what a lousy excuse of a man ...does he have even one redeemable quality ...disgusted , what a psycho creep.
quboolhai_1fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes he was a BAD actor! but is it necessary to comment about his social life? 🤔
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He's pathetic excuse of a man disgusting creep 🤢 I never know they be a Shyamji off screen as well. (No offense to Abhass he's a gentle man and a great human being just talking about the character Shyam)

..SaNaYaHoLiC.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: quboolhai_1fan

He tried to woo Sanaya despite knowing she was in a relationship, made her extremely uncomfortable, accused her of his failures, blamed her, I'm sorry if someone says something as nice as the TM has, it really won't hurt his abnormally large ego  
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: quboolhai_1fan

Have you read the newsblog article? If so do and you understand what he tries to do to her I don't wish a man like that with any woman even if she wasn't my favorite actress. also check out the TB buzz!
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

his hate page which was created very recently has 70 Likes by now!! i just checked to verify 🤣
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

his hate page which was created very recently has 70 Likes by now!! i just checked to verify 🤣

Link?
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

oh lol i didn't know u didn't know! i would have personally sent it to u then!!😆

http://goo.gl/ZL5Ff