NEW ABHYIA SS:BTWN lIFE N DEATH ch1a UPDATED PG 8

...Seema... thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
PROLOGUE:
Oh God im late today.she will be angry at me very very angry.getting up early in winter season is a tough task but calming down her anger is the toughest job ever.leaving my cosy bed in a rush,freshning up,having breakfast just as a formality prior to taking medicines,then picking up my books and going to a flower shop to buy her favourite flowers,going to her place,meeting her,wishing her a very good morning,giving her those flowers,then leaving for college after talking to her,and then again on my way back home i never forget to meet her again.this is the daily routine which im following from the past one year without any break.okk okk enough of my blabbering,i have to reach there as soon as possible.Im driving like maniacs because i know today im dead,as she will be waiting for me desperately.
so here comes my destiny but before stepping down from my car,I gave myself a final look  in the rare view mirror as she hates my usual messy hair.now after picking up the flowers from back seat im ready to meet her and there she is,while walking towards her im praying to God silently for her forgiveness for being late but she is smiling yes she is smiling this means im forgiven my prayers have been granted.My love piya here are your favourite white orchids,kneeling down there and after talking for a while and giving her all details of my day after leaving her the previous day ,im now putting my hands on piya,you know on my piya,im touching her tombstone right now which shows
REST IN PEACE
MISS PIYA DOBRIYAL
D/O ARNAB DOBRIYAL.
with teary eyes leaving the orchids beside her nw im leaving but its not the end.
welcome guys to my world of delusion.
NOTE:This is my first ever attempt at writing just give it a read and tell me how is it?
Resembelance to any story will be a pure co incidence as this is based on real life incidence blended with a bit of fiction.
Im very thankful to shreya(bookworm ALS),ruba(vmpysis) and shashi(smitakundra) for encouraging me to pen down this story.

Edited by vmpy - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeartLessPsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome start  👏👍🏼continue soon 😊Edited by Vmpysis - 10 years ago
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Touchy concept. Plz cntinue n PM me.
Janani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
OMG pia is dead already😭 but abhay is so sweet he still meets her daily and talks to her aww that's so touchy😊 waiting to read more😊
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
interesting concept..piya is dead? or is there more than meets the eye..will be waiting to find ot..continue soon.. 😊
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! Pia is dead 😲
Liked the concept...continue soon! :D
didlr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i had figured this thing that pia's dead when the routine started:D
very well written and great to read something from u
Continue soon and add me to ur pm list:)
forever.alone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice concept..very touching..contnw and do pm meEdited by ririrararaatry - 10 years ago
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
interesting start... piya is dead 😲 abhay is so sweet
cont soon and do pm me
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely concept
pia is dead , sweet abhay daily meet his beloved pia
pls continue soon
pls pm me