Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
@Ahsaan
 ðŸ˜†

I am sure Sweety is going to be proved wrong...and thats the only happiness for me...
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The kids are trying to express their personality now, but she won't have it. Sab inhone hi kiya hai. 
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Suhaani,
Same here.
@Shwets,
Atleast you have something to be happy. 😆
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
sweety is gettin on my nerves 😡😡for once somebody should shout back at her say tumhari paravrish galat hain wrong hain like seriously😡😡 im fed up of this dumb dialogue 🤢
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

sweety is gettin on my nerves 😡😡for once somebody should shout back at her say tumhari paravrish galat hain wrong hain like seriously😡😡 im fed up of this dumb dialogue 🤢

But whoever shouts this will be wrong, because you know, Sweety is always right. ðŸ˜†
PhoenixSnitch49 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sweety😡 I am just😡😡 Nothing will happen on her by shouting at her. A lesson only is a way.
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
She has taken the show's name a bit personally..😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Phoenix Completely agree. As Lucky said yesterday..this is not the way to speak to 18year olds...Shouting or Pyaar se samjaaing...both does not work on Sweety...Self-realisation is the only way
asha222 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even if tomorrow Rocky becomes an engineeer and gets a good job she's still gonna keep smothering him. She's gonna find him a wife of her own choice and insist on having grandchildren. And even then she won't stop.

Rocky can't give up now. Or else he's gonna be miserable for the rest of his life.

He'll be married, making money and all of it but deep down he's always gonna resent his mom for taking away his freedom. Not letting him make his own choices.

Goodluck Sweetyji! These are the kinds of kids who don't wanna have anything to do with their parents when they get old.
angelic.pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😆 she should get a sign board hanging from her neck saying this 🤣