Who was your favourite?

..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello guys:) our show will last only 2 days now...its alvida time,this show n forum made my vacation a sweet one,I'm going 2 start my college officially now,So i wont be in If for many days:-(
jate jate ak question karna chahti hu..if u've d power 2 make someone winner of Master Chef 3 among the twelve contestents,Who will he or she?
My vote goes 2 Ripu,He is young,has good idea about cooking,not over confident nor under confident,no rona dhona or drama.
Besides he has a pretty smile:)
So who is your choice?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ripu,Ripu Only Ripu
All the best to him
..Scarlett.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: knownstranger

Ripudaman Handa koi shak

Nahiii...koi shak nahi hain:-P
knownstranger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redrose07

Nahiii...koi shak nahi hain:-P

Hume toh sakh nahi par Navneet ke Teen Devon ka kya marzi patha nahi :p
..Scarlett.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: knownstranger

Hume toh sakh nahi par Navneet ke Teen Devon ka kya marzi patha nahi :p

🀣 just imagine,he won Masterchef n shouting Hara hara Mahadev...iske age main marjau,Allah mujhe uthalo:-P
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I would choose Ripu as he is the only deserving person for the title. He has good cooking skills and he has been one of the strongest cooking contenders for this season. 😊
neha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redrose07

🀣 just imagine,he won Masterchef n shouting Hara hara Mahadev...iske age main marjau,Allah mujhe uthalo:-P

🀣🀣
Minionite thumbnail
I actually had 3 favourites.
  1. Khoku - She was sweet, kind, innocent, and very responsible. She was very mature for the age of 22 as well. I'm only a year younger than her and sometimes I feel like a kid in comparison to her.
  2. Nishaji - Whenever I saw her on TV I thought that she was someone who was responsible, had seen a lot, had a lot of experience, and had the potential to win.
  3. Ripu - The guy's a good cook, handsome, and a Delhi-wala. And he's just my age. Need I say more? πŸ˜‰
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜†
..Scarlett.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

<font color="#009966" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I actually had 3 favourites.</font>

1. <font color="#009966" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Khoku - She was sweet, kind, innocent, and very responsible. She was very mature for the age of 22 as well. I'm only a year younger than her and sometimes I feel like a kid in comparison to her.</font>
  2. <font color="#009966" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Nishaji - Whenever I saw her on TV I thought that she was someone who was responsible, had seen a lot, had a lot of experience, and had the potential to win.</font>
  3. <font color="#009966" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ripu - The guy's a good cook, handsome, and a Delhi-wala. And he's just my age. Need I say more? πŸ˜‰</font>

No u needn't say more;) n We have quite same choices! Only i'll take yasu inspite of khokuEdited by Redrose07 - 10 years ago