Frequent Posters

Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
shes just emotional. 
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Where does it say anywhere in the video that she was murdered?

And the mother is at a lot of fault here. She knew that Jiah was being tortured by Suraj or Aditya. Why didn't she ever file a complaint with the police? Maybe that could have saved Jiah today. All she did was tell her daughter to stay away and she told Suraj to stay away from her daughter. But there was no guarantee that the children would listen. Police should have been notified. :/
--HiNa-- thumbnail
god i thought is out a proof of being murdered but is just a interview 
ufff
tym wasted
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Where does it say anywhere in the video that she was murdered?

And the mother is at a lot of fault here. She knew that Jiah was being tortured by Suraj or Aditya. Why didn't she ever file a complaint with the police? Maybe that could have saved Jiah today. All she did was tell her daughter to stay away and she told Suraj to stay away from her daughter. But there was no guarantee that the children would listen. Police should have been notified. :/

Where is the proof of torture by Suraj?  Other than what Rabiya Khan's saying?  Jiah's letter's mention of torture doesn't necessarily mean that he was physically hitting her and abusing her.  

And yeah, if it's true and she knew all this, then what kind of a mother was she to not take action and make noise then? 
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The TM maker is a bit late about everything i guess about all tnr discussions and articles and about whats going on so its ok!!!
--HiNa-- thumbnail
maybe all was a lie the real kiiller is jiah"s mother herself:O
KhatamKahani thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishBala4ever

maybe all was a lie the real kiiller is jiah"s mother herself:O

I shouldn't laugh, but i did. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: likarsh

Where is the proof of torture by Suraj?  Other than what Rabiya Khan's saying?  Jiah's letter's mention of torture doesn't necessarily mean that he was physically hitting her and abusing her.  

And yeah, if it's true and she knew all this, then what kind of a mother was she to not take action and make noise then? 

Apparently Suraj himself admitting to torturing her.

But the question remains if her mother knew, why was there no action taken on her behalf? That could of prevented this suicide. I wonder if the mother realizes what kind of limelight she's putting herself in.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
But as I've written in that topic itself, if he did, why isn't that brought up in other reports?

Indian Express wrote in that one article that he has allegedly admitted to it. But they didn't give any quotes or source, while they gave sources and quotes for other claims in the same article. 

The blogs that picked up on it--they sourced Indian Express.

No other article has mentioned it.  Even the one where the police are saying they will protest his bail.  They've given a bunch of reasons, but not that.  If he admitted to it, that would be the biggest thing to use.