Tanveer's stylish dupatta! [EPISODE ANALYSIS]

--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

The first and the main thing I wanna say is does Tanveer have some kind of hidden pockets in her dupatta in which she keeps all sorts of potions and acid and poison and other stuff? In one of my post long back we all had come to the conclusion that Tanveer owns her own karkhana in Kanpur which provides her with these potions now I wanna know the name and number of her tailor who provides her salwar suits whose dupattas have hidden pockets. People can hide their money in that (in tanveer's case potions) and the pick-pockets won't come to know about it. πŸ€£

Next thing! Why wasn't Zoya using glue? Or some kind of sticky sticker that people use to close the cover of the invitation cards. The lick-it-and-stick-it method was used for envelopes I guess? Not for Invitation cards. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Third thing - looks like after Tanveer, Zoya's aapi has become the god. Ordering around people but never coming in front of them. πŸ€’

Fourth thing - Mr Khan very bad timing! And today I came to know how badtameez you are with Zoe. You most of the time barge in Zoe's room or her bathroom without knocking but in tanveer's case you always knock. 🀣 Well it's a good thing you do but I would've really liked it if you would've barged in and saw Tanveer trying to make your hone-wali better half a one-eyed witch like herself.😑

Fifth thing - Zoe! Man what attitude! You go girl! Show her who is the queen! Loved the way she entwined her arms with Asad's staking her claim and warning her "back off bitch or it ain't gonna go down well with you."πŸ˜‰

Sixth thing - do we see a Rashid Ahmed Khan part 2 guys? Yeah?  

Hope he isn't as spineless as his father. The anatomy store of QH must be lacking spines.🀒

Bus that's it for now! Very sleepy! *yawn* πŸ₯± goody night forumwasis! Leave your views on this crappy post and a small 'ha ha' will be enough. πŸ˜‰

Love,

Sadie!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by --starstruck-- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL... Your third thing just cracked me..
sps1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Third thing β€“ looks like after Tanveer, Zoya's aapi has become the god. Ordering around people but never coming in front of them. πŸ€’
🀣cracked me up...
--starstruck-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

LOL... Your third thing just cracked me..

thanks
--starstruck-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sps1234

Third thing ' looks like after Tanveer, Zoya's aapi has become the god. Ordering around people but never coming in front of them. πŸ€’

🀣cracked me up...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thanks
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ya it was really surprising why wasn't zoya using glue...lagta hai shaadi ki taiyari mein itan kharcha kar diya ki glue kharidne k liye paise ni bache...nd ya i loved how once again tanveer's plan to humiliate zoya backfired...the way she recited the quote was amazing...nd i loved how she looked her arms with asad and asad didn't feel awkward i mean ya he was surprised but pleasantly...nd i loved that finally zoya questioned herself about her  feelings for asad...loved the episode...and surbhi was looking great in that green suit
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
LOL U cracked me up really hahaha 😊
--starstruck-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushreemishra

Ya it was really surprising why wasn't zoya using glue...lagta hai shaadi ki taiyari mein itan kharcha kar diya ki glue kharidne k liye paise ni bache...nd ya i loved how once again tanveer's plan to humiliate zoya backfired...the way she recited the quote was amazing...nd i loved how she looked her arms with asad and asad didn't feel awkward i mean ya he was surprised but pleasantly...nd i loved that finally zoya questioned herself about her  feelings for asad...loved the episode...and surbhi was looking great in that green suit

yep he was all cool with it in fact he was liking it! and yep ive been saying it ever since BNHH night that Zoya can pull off any ethnic wear like no otherπŸ˜‰
--starstruck-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavalina

LOL U cracked me up really hahaha 😊

yea i'm sort of a court, no, forum jester! i somehow always manage to crack people up!🀣
pkaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The comment on Zoe's Api was the best πŸ˜†