i will always support Taani ?

Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
note - don't need a fake ID , i have guts to come with my real ID and Talk

first of all vrinda was just fab today her attitude was just brilliant
and now coming to main topic
i always say That this forum is un-fair for Taani's character 
but today its even proved . agar Taani koi dialogue bolti which she don't even mean toh is forum par uske against aag lag jaati hai and today when sharon said "Taani bhi utani hi responsible " sorry 2 say but what does she mean with that dialogue , agar kuch acha hota hai toh puri team ka hardwork and agar kuch bad hota hai toh Taani is equally responsible or Taani is  responsible and + gang also agree
aaj gang mein so koi yeh sun kar happy kyon nahi huwa That taani is still trying her best for NDC
and if the same line was said by Taani , toh if forum par Taani ke against kitani post hoti we all know
as a Taani fan it hurt me a lot because people search chance to bash vrinda indirectly , and it hurt me more when even some TR fans make post against her , sometimes i can't understand why is this forum soo much against Taani
everyone can call me Blind Taani fan and to be honest i don't care
i will always support Taani because she is always right at her place
Edited by Tahira-2013 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-luvs-s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tahira no offence but I before that she also said that she was doing all that because she cares for swayam and Sharon said what taani would have said then also ...taani is equally responsible for it..but no one said its her fault...she is taking responsibility for her college and so it's great...

-anyways you know I love taani but still I also love Sharon and both were equally right in their place ðŸ˜Š
roxxyg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bang on post agree with u how da hell is taani responsible for da teams disqualification?? I dont knw y always people bash taani for no reason!!
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i totaly agree with u...they are so selfish...agar wo eliminate ho gaye to taani ki kya galati??balki vo to hamesha sabko hamesha rehersals k liye bolti thi...aur ab jab eliminate ho gaye to vo equal responsible...not fare...thanks for the post...i totally forgot this...but your post remind me...
Twinkle_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Because u intrprtd it in wrong way..
I hope u remembr that tani was dead hyper with NDC in start and she herself said that agr team lose karti h to uski responsibility h usse VP sir ko ans karna h
wo khud is bt se agree karti h ..
Aur agar team win karti to tani ko b credit jata ..
TaaniRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I practically hated Sharon more than i already did then she put the blame on Taani how was any of this Taanis fault???

Logically speaking it would be becaise of swayams injury or the teams problem with the judge

why is she blaming Taani to save swayam
hypocrite much

especially seeing how she was the one telling Taani off for favourong Rey

so what she doing now

if you are a blind Taani fan

then the fans ignoring this arent any different

Sharon was completely wrong to dragg in Taani
Abhira_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I too agree with ur post taani in this forum there is a lot of negativity towards taani I don't know why jab woh kuch Bol de Toh  taani ne yeh kar diya taani ne woh kar diya jab taani kuch acha karti hai tab Bhi kise ko Raaz nahin hai ke woh acha kar Rahi hai tu kyun I am not talking about vrinda I am talking about taani character 
miniDE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely True n m totally agree with ur post...I luv her 'meaningful' Attitude but In the entire Epis, Taani with such a small scene n r Hero Rey with Samaj Seva,  Seriously Fedup with D3 torture.

Missing Taarey😭
lexxy78 thumbnail
totally agree with u there was no need of dragging taani into the convo :-\
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
When ndc track started tanni herself said that she will be responsible for team loos n win tub kyo nahi kaha ki voh sirf gs hai team haare ya jeetae nothing related to tanni n when nothing is related with her toe y vp gave responsibilty! If she had no responsibilty then y she was geting hyper y she was askin gangto practice