Posted: 10 years ago
Suicide's a cowardly act: Riya Sen

Bollywood actress Riya Sen is saddened with Jiah Khan's suicide who hung herself from her a ceiling fan in her apartment in Juhu on 3rd June (2013).

It is believed that Jiah took this drastic step due to many reasons, including her break up withAditya Pancholi's son Sooraj. A six page suicide letter was also found which was addressed toSooraj Pancholi.

Expressing her shock Riya says, "It's upsetting to think that such a beautiful and talented girllike Jiah who was just 25 had to commit suicide, which is such a cowardly act. I'm sure life must have had so much more to offer her in due course of time. Also though easier said than done, I think one must learn to be bigger than a situation rather than fall into it. But each to their own. We are no one to judge. What I really feel sad about is that one shouldn't always give up everything just because of failure in life. People should be grounded and should know failure is a part of showbiz. Jiah was just a beginner and had done some excellent work".

Commenting on the suicide letter she adds, "I read the letter and have nothing to say about her relationship, as everybody knows about it. Talking about her work life, I feel if she didn't have work for 3 years, did not mean that she wouldn't have in the future. I'm sure something big was coming her way. But now all I can say is that people should learn from this and become much stronger or else this life can make you do more than this. May she find Peace!"

Riya herself was part of an MMS scandal which was circulated before the release of her and Ashmit Patel's film Silsiilay. The clip showed Riya kissing Ashmit Patel who was her boyfriend then, along with a few intimate details. But the sultry siren braved the storms and took things positively in her stride, by putting it all behind her to make her mark once again in the industry.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Who knows that better then Riya Sen who has 0 in her career and F*ucked up relationship!!! 
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wasnt riya that "other women" who suraj was with...i read somewhere he was spotted kissing her someplace..
Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mango-frost

wasnt riya that "other women" who suraj was with...i read somewhere he was spotted kissing her someplace..

yep..that was her...anyways, committing suicide depends on the person's mind..to me, Sooraj is guilty as instead of helping her, if he was indeed her friend, he pushed her towards it!
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
why is she even talking... i doubt anyone went and asked her, she probably called up someone and gave this interview. people like this need to shut up and stop giving their stupid opinions. 😡W*F. Shes calling jiah a coward, a failure, she didnt have work for 3 years...please let her rest in peace. and i havent heard anything about u either after ur mms riya
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Does Riya sen work in movies too ? --Only video that I saw her in was her mms with Ashmit  /:P --They both were overacting there / - and that sounded more like a cowardly act for gaining 2 min of Fame - @
lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Then why does she do black magic to get work and split up bollywood couples??
aish. thumbnail
Suicide is a cowardly act.

^Please that is just to easy for somebody to say. Jiah was depressed and depression can lead to things like suicide. I don't by any means support ending of one's own life, but none of us know or will know what was in Jiah's mind.
SRK-BEBO thumbnail
h, she is one strong lady and then a shameless one too.
ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And the bimbo aka Riya Sen opens her mouth again🤪