Farhan Khan you have got to be kidding.

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

I don't usually make posts these days because I don't have the time or the energy but this particular interview has forced me to come out my hibernation. Farhan Khan you've got to be kidding me.

I have never met Sanaya Irani but being a fan of Sanaya for years, I keep up with all news about her and I have only heard good things. The industry sings praises about her professionalism. Seniors actors, junior actors, crew members...everyone who has worked with her or know her personally only say wonderful things about her. Fans who have met her can never stop gushing about her and even the ones who have never met her can't stop gushing. People take pride in being a fan of such a wonderful and talented person.

She gets along with almost everyone she works with and has many friends and acquaintances in the industry. There are other actresses in the industry too and people praise them for their works and they have friends.  But it's only Sanaya Irani who is praised for her warmth and friendliness to this extent along with the appreciation for their work and professionalism.  

So Sanaya wasn't friends with you. Is it possible to be equally friendly with everyone? No matter how warm and friendly you are, you can't be friends with everyone and that it true for all of us. It has to do with a lot of things such personalities, common interests in things etc and there is no rule you have to friends with every single colleagues. But just because you are not friends with someone it doesn't mean you resent them. 

In all the SBS/SBB segments that I saw, the entire cast is warm and friendly with Sanaya and vice versa. Farhan, are you sure it wasn't you who was reserved?

So according to you, Mohit was shortlisted and even Sanaya wanted him to be a part of the show and was unfriendly because Mohit wasn't selected. But the people who were shortlisted were Varun Kapoor, Vishal Karwal, Vatsal Seth and few other guys. Mohit did audition but he was never called back and the PH went on record saying they didn't want the any of Sanaya's former co-stars. If Sanaya really wanted Mohit and then why did Anuj come in as a replacement and why is Sanaya comfortable with him?

What about what Supriyaji, Srman and Dheeraj say? What about all the 30-40 takes Dheeraj mentioned? What about the fans complaining about the poor and unimpressive performance and a large section of fans demanding for replacement?

People only want Sanaya with Barun? Who would want that? SaRun fans right?  Being a fan of SaRun, I can confidently say as much we love both of them and want to see them work together in future, we also want both to progress in their careers and work with other people. We are not so unreasonable and delusional that we would want Barun to play a secondary character in female oriented show and Barun doesn't even have time for a daily soap at this point.

Whenever they work together, we would want both to have equal scope. And If we really wanted Barun in Chhanchhan, why are we happy and impressed with Anuj now?

Wasn't it Sanaya who requested the fans to give a fair chance during the launch? If she didn't want you in the show, why did she bother to do that? 

People gave you a fair chance. Accept it that you did not succeed, take it in a stride and move on. Please do not blame your failure on the whole world and next time you give an interview, try to get the facts right.

Whatever you say, doesn't affect Sanaya in any way. Her work and nature speaks for itself and she certainly doesn't need the defending. But as a fan, I certainly can't and won't put up with this mudslinging.

If people admire Sanaya Irani so much, there must be a reason for it and do not carry the misconception that people blaming Sanaya, Barun, Mohit ,fans and rest of the world will uplift your career. Sanaya didn't get here in one day, whatever she has achieved, she worked hard for it and maybe you should have tried to learn a thing or two about acting and professionalism from her.

You received a great opportunity to work with two great actresses. Not everyone will get this chance. Instead of taking this experience positively and learning something from it, you're busy mudslinging and covering up your own shortcomings as an actor. Sigh.

Edited by incandescent - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Generally when ppl get something without trying and with the help of connections these things happen, they don't appreciate it, at end of the day he is jobless, dats why he has gone mad, mad ppl can say anything do anything 
rima thumbnail
FK just proved how arrogant and unprofessional he himself was by saying this

Her current comfortable acting with Anuj proves all his theories are sheer lies

As you rightly said, the fact that she went on to act with Anuj, and Mohit did not even feature in it, proves a lot of things

Mohit also screen tested for IPK, so did she not have a wonderful rapport with Barun

What the hell is wrong with this guy

I always disliked him

And this adds to my faith that he put Sanaya through a lot and not visa versa

khanrocks thumbnail
i think hes depressed but alot of actors dont ralk but let the acting speak 
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
This is not the first time .. he continues to say Blah blah blah about anything.. just check his first interview .. 

did he not read any constructive criticism until now ?  instead of sitting down and rectifying himself .. he  tried to blame on her .. how  the fandom now welcomed anuj without a single fuss .. where r the so called sarun fans now whom he is blaming on and on .. 

This is heights .. 

I am 100% sure he is gonna give some more interviews how SI was with him..  ðŸ˜¡
Edited by GodhuliLogon - 10 years ago
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i just want to say about him,sadme se pagal ho gaya hain.so we should ignore him bcz he is no boady to us.now i want to forget him fully bcz i really start hating him so much bcz the way he said about sanaya.he is just gone mad.read his If article.he just blame sarun,sarun chemistry and sarun fans.oh.god he is just gone mad fully.avoide hima nd enjoy our show.thats more important for us.
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great post. I completely agree with your views. I am a Sarun fan as well but I never wanted them to be a part of this show together. As a fan, I can wait even decades to see them together. Thus, it is false to state that fans only wanted Sarun together. Likewise, it seems childish on his behalf to blame Sanaya, Mohit and the fans for his failure to perform. We all gave him a fair chance and prayed that he will miraculously improve. Yet he failed to deliver due to his lack of talent. The audience will only appreciate an actor if he gives a convincing and promising performance.  Edited by Sidda8 - 10 years ago
khanrocks thumbnail
im not a fan of replacements like gopi or anadi but with manav i think it was needed 
incandescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: khanrocks

i think hes depressed but alot of actors dont ralk but let the acting speak 

All of us face success and failures in life but this is no way of handling the situation. This is plain and simple arrogance. 
incandescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima

FK just proved how arrogant and unprofessional he himself was by saying this

Her current comfortable acting with Anuj proves all his theories are sheer lies

As you rightly said, the fact that she went on to act with Anuj, and Mohit did not even feature in it, proves a lot of things

Mohit also screen tested for IPK, so did she not have a wonderful rapport with Barun

What the hell is wrong with this guy

I always disliked him

And this adds to my faith that he put Sanaya through a lot and not visa versa

You are absolutely right, Mohit also auditioned for IPK but didn't make it. How did Sanaya become friends with Barun?