Farhan Khan: Dejection Resulting in Frustration!!!

huddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Lovelies...Huddy here,

I see mixed feelings, many of which are angered and annoyed from the interview Farhan Has given

So what's my take on it all??

"Every man may be observed to have a certain strain of lamentation, some peculiar theme of complaint on which which he dwells in his moments of dejection"

When people face dejection they usually take their fustration out on others...and this is exactly what Farhan Khan is doing!!

As far as I can remember Sanaya in one of her Team Sarun interview clearly stated that her and Farhan share a mutal friendship and she clearly mentioned that they only shared greetings to each other nothing more...so why this contradictory statement from Farhan Khan??

My only question to you all is do you actually believe this interview of Farhan Khan??

Come on guys lets face it we all know Sanaya more than we know Farhan Khan...and Sanaya is so humble and honest as evident from numerous interviews!!

Now I am not saying Farhan is lying...all I'm trying to say is he is definitely venting out his fustration and from this interview I can tell he was indeed axed and did not leave by choice!!...the reason being, if you read his previous interviews in each one he mentions, no I am not getting replaced and I love and enjoy being on the sets of Chhanchhan, so why would I leave when I am having fun!!

In his very first interview by Tellychakkar he also mentioned the advice given by his brother and one of them was to never leave the show and he said he would make sure he follows this advice with the rest!!...Now you tell me guys?...what do you make of this?

He is at a vulnerable situation at the moment and he is venting out his fustration on others

As for Sanaya we have all witnessed the number of times she would try to interact with him in SBS/SBB, but he himself would not reciprocate...so how is that any fault of Sanaya??

What gets me is that he said Sanaya probably wanted Mohit as the main lead??...like really?!!

Sanaya mentioned time and time again that she supports the PH on whoever they choose the male lead as and Mohit himself also mentioned that it was just an audition for him and not because Sanaya is his partner

...and if she really wanted it to be Mohit then she would have reacted the same with Anuj...but she didn't did she? we all can see she got along with Anuj really well...so I see Farhan as an introvert who never attempted himself to get along with his co-stars

Farhan needs to face that he is a poor actor and for him to believe that he needs to watch his acting in Chhanchhan...and if he is blaming the team then I blame him for getting himself in to something he was not good at!! 

Note:- This post is not a bashing post...it is my opinion which I am entitled to, aren't I? 

Your views and opinions will be appreciated, criticism is welcome but please refrain from bashing 😊

Love 
Huddy xx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
great post but people love sanaya and that interview was enough to rile people up 
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Farhan needs to face that he is a poor actor and for him to believe that he needs to watch his acting in Chhanchhan...and if he is blaming the team then I blame him for getting himself in to something he was not good at!! 

👍🏼
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice Post
Well stated and presenting the facts of the previous interviews

i agree he may be releasing his frustration but either way it is no excuse for what he said

and i didn't believe one word of what he said because there was too many contradicting facts there, within this interview and relating to the two months of CC being on air

he can't act. a tv show is for actors and not for a reasonable looking guy to stand around.
we pay for the channels, and watch a show to be entertained so fans are in every right to refuse him as an actor or accept him.
and with this attitude he won't survive in the industry as you are meant to be able to take rejection and criticism

Edited by ayshaomar - 10 years ago
khanrocks thumbnail
yeah but shes with anuj i think sanaya supports what the ph decides 
huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: khanrocks

great post but people love sanaya and that interview was enough to rile people up 

Thank you Dear 😊

Yes you are right...but me being a fan of Sanaya is not the reason I am getting angered at this...what gets me is that for all the good Sanaya did to him (supporting him numerous times), is this how he re-pays her?!!

Huddy x
huddy thumbnail

Thank you Lovely 😊

Huddy x
huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayshaomar

Nice Post

Well stated and presenting the facts of the previous interviews

i agree he may be releasing his frustration but either way it is no excuse for what he said

and i didn't believe one word of what he said because there was too many contradicting facts there, within this interview and relating to the two months of CC being on air

he can't act. a tv show is for actors and not for a reasonable looking guy to stand around.
we pay for the channels, and watch a show to be entertained so fans are in every right to refuse him as an actor or accept him.
and with this attitude he won't survive in the industry as you are meant to be able to take rejection and criticism

Thank you Lovely 😊

What he said will also be hard for Sanaya to digest...because like her we can see the truth, for how genuine and kind-hearted she is

All I can say is he has too much pride but does not have the ability to admit he is also at fault

Huddy x
khanrocks thumbnail
1 i dont think sanaya will throw a tantrum cause she knows if you get rejected you got to move on im sure shes mature to understand this

2.even if you dont talk you got to have some chemistry fks problem was the acting lot of co stars dont talk but professional to act with each other

3. if it was his decision then he made the right one cause the acting was the problem

fk in depression i think councelling will work but this interview could be lethal for him
goguma thumbnail
tks for this post, huddy.
agree with u..

this could be his defense for the humiliation...
maybe..i dont know..
but if he is going down, he should not drag sanaya with him..  he just shouldn't..!

wont comment any further,  cz i will end up bashing him..
Edited by goguma - 10 years ago