What's the deal with Sonal and Roopa?

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So, I've been kinda confused about this tom-boyish girl Sonal after watching 4 episodes of this sho.

Many of us suspected after watching the first episode that Sonal is a lesbian (I know how judgmental). But, that's how they portrayed or sort of conveyed. But, it seems she is living with her twin sister, Roopa.

But, in yesterday's episode they kinda sent mixed signals about Sonal and Roopa. I can't even imagine that they are a couple considering that they are biological and twin sisters. But, then she kept saying, "I'm glad that our parents have accepted us this way".

Also, in the subtitles (here in the US), Sonal was saying that she also loves someone (this guy or something) and hopes his family also accepts them.

So, what's going on? Any ideas??
Edited by Mohini19 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I have the same confusion.. I think this sonal is in relationship with a girl whom she called Janu,, and they blur this Janu's face .. so I believe it is not same as her sister roopa 

I think so .. 

Sun-Love thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
From what I understand, Sonal came to Mumbai in search of love and lives with her sister Roopa. 

After yesterday's episode I got the feeling that she met Jaanu on FB or some other social networking site and they fell in love. Jaanu's family is against their relationship because they're lesbians (I think) and they want their daughter (Jaanu) to marry a guy and have fixed her alliance with some dude.

Sonal's family I think has accepted the fact that one of their daughter's is a lesbian. 
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sonal and Roopa are sisters... Sonal's janu is a woman named Upasana.. Sonal is a gay rights activist.