May The Road Rise To Meet You.
May The Wind Always Be At Your Back.
May The Sun Shine Warm Upon Your Face,
The Rains Fall Soft Upon Your Fields And,
Until We Meet Again,
May God Hold You In The Palm Of His Hand
We All Fans Love You Always <3

Once Again Happy Birthday Doll

Sana Khan is an Indian Model and actress born on June 13, 1993. She is a Muslim. She is known for her roles in television series such as Kitani Mohabbat Hai Season 2 and Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon and for participating in the Femina Miss India 2012 pageant and was awarded for Miss Beautiful Smile 2012. Then she was a part of the new show Arjun on Star Plus where she played the role of Riya. She has featured in many ad films latest being Hair & Care, Sprite and Nissan Micra to name a few.

Sana appeared in various advertisements and modeling. She continued to do this for a short time. She then played small role in the Disney Channel India show Ishaan as Sara

Sana Khan played the role of Shefali as Arohi's friend inKitani Mohabbat Hai Season 2, her first show on the Indian Channel Imagine TV. However, it was a supporting role and did not garner her any accolades. After the show ended, she took a small break and then landed her next role as Lavanya Kashyap in STAR Plus's blockbuster show, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?. This role went on to be her most famous role so far. Unfortunately, as her character was supporting, she exited the show after almost 7 months essaying the role of Lavanya. After exiting the show, she entered the Femina Miss India 2012 pageant. She was crowned Femina Miss Beautiful Smile 2012.

In July 2012, Sana began portraying the role of Riya in STAR Plus's crime drama Arjun - Har Yug Mein Ayega Ek. On October 27 Sana formally departed Arjun on a mutual understanding with her deteriorating health being a major factor in the decision.

Name:  Sana Khan
Characters Played:  Shefali, Lavanya and Riya
Date of Birth: 13 June 1993
Place of Birth:  Mumbai, India
Zodiac sign:  Gemini
Height:  5 feet 7 inches
Marital status:  Single
Religion:  Muslim
Bestfriend : Priyal Gor

Official fan page and twitter :
https://www.facebook.com/sanakhan.tvactress

Edited by fatima15 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

31 Facts about Sana Khan

1. Sana was born on June 13, 1993.
2. Sana was born in Mumbai.
3. She was crowned Femina Miss India Beautiful Smile.
4. Sana is mostly comfortable in shorts and loose T-shirts.
5. Her best friend is tv actresses Priyal Gor.
6. Her wardrobe is filled with Rainbow colors.
7. She is willing to pursue a career in Fashion Designing. 
8. She likes giving fashion tips to people.
9. She was among the top five contestants for Femina Miss Teen at the age of 16.
10. According to an article she is just like her character in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon as according to her she is very moody and bubbly kind of person who loves to enjoy life more than bearing it.
11. She wants to do an action oriented role like the one in Arjun but this time on big screen.
12. She loves taking up challenges.
13. Her favorite tv channels are Star Plus, Sony, Disney Channel and Channel V.
14. Her favorite reality tv shows are Fear Factor International and Big Boss.
15. For her role in arjun she was asked to watch videos of Angelina Jolie and Castle as the creative wanted her to appear like that. 
16. She loves chivalrous men who open doors and pull chairs for a woman. 
17. She is not a traditional girl, and not a hard core feminist. She is just a sweet girl who likes to be pampered.
18. Sana chooses her clothes herself
19. She follows brands like Zara, Forever and Mango etc.
20. Her favorite shopping destination is Bangkok.
21. "Life is too short, enjoy everyday" this quote has profounded impact on her.
22. She wants to break this law "Love as you want, marry as your parents want."
23. The weirdest thing she has ever tasted is Soya sauce mixed with chilly sauce and vinegar.
24. She is crazy about Shahrukh Khan.
25. The craziest rumor she has heard about herself is that She drinks and smoke but she doesn't.
26. She would like to go on vacation with Sonam Kapoor as she admires her style the most.
27. To her a man's most attractive feature is his Smile
28. Her favorite movie is Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na.
29. According to her love is life and a gift.
30. Her favorite food on Eid is Sheer kurma and Biryani.
31. She would love to get locked with her BFF in a room.

Edited by Vampire-queen - 10 years ago
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I don't know where to begin when it comes to you i become speechless so this message seems a gr8 way to express my fondness for you , you r wonderful and amazing actress and wonderful person with down to earth personality having golden heart apart from being a fantastic actress a quality of yours that has stolen my heart is your lively and positive nature i have no words to describe how wonderful person you are, you are extremely talented actress that we have today. There are no other actors that come even closer to you because you are the BEST and everyone knows that.
Wishing you all great things in life hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest hope you have a wonderful time. You have special place in my heart. I am seriously  so proud to be your fan .
On this special day of your birthday
You are amazing human being, so down to earth with a golden heart, that makes me love you even more, when it comes to acting you're just flawless ! Love you loads, keep smiling always and all the very best for your future !
With lots of love
Fatima

And you should know today
That you are wished the nicest things
 Like warm and loving wishes
That life can bring your way
You're always very special
And happiness and cheer
And everything you need to start
Another happy year
I hope today is filled with many brilliant surprises and much love and affection from your family and friends!May you be blessed with health, wealth, and happiness!
Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest.
Happy Birthday, and may all the wishes and dreams you dream today turn to reality.
Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!
May this year be your best ever.
I wish you live a thousand years so that you can keep spreading your magic to the whole world.  
Happy Birthday Sana <3

Finally the big day arrives of the television's most loved actress - Khan! Yes, Its my most favorite actress's birthday today! I never ever imagined that one day i would be so crazy for an actress, For me she is not only an actress, but a great human being with a beautiful heart. My love and respect for you, Sana grows each day! I admire you tremendously and i consider you my role model. Needless to say, you instantly won my heart as Riya Mukherjee. Your chemistry and pairing with Shaleen Malhotra in arjun was by far the best ever seen on television. You're next to flawless!
This is the best i can say for you coz when it comes to you, i literally fall short of words to describe how amazing you are! Thanks for giving us Shefali, Lavanya  the most lovable Riya.
All the best to you for your future endeavors and may all the success and happiness of the universe be yours!
I love you forever and always my doll 
Your biggest fan ever born,
Alishba

Dear Sana,
Happy Birthday to the most stunning lady! I've never in my life bothered to write to a celebrity for any occasion, simply because I don't care about any of them off-screen, but I made an exception for you.

May all your good wishes be fulfilled. may you have health, wealth, happiness, peace and prosperity.
Love,
Shefali

Wishing Sana a very
happy
cheerful
prosperous n graceful
birthday..
A barbie doll of tv industry
May god always bless u
Keep rocking
Enjoy

Have a great year ahead..!

My doll! <33 I don't know where to begin! I have followed you since KMH 2 and fell in love with you instantly. The way you portrayed Shefali was amazing to watch. And the way you portrayed Lavanya <3 Utmost perfection <3 Your every expression is bang on! I can never sit there and pick out something that was wrong or a scene in which you could have done better. Finally the way you portrayed riya's character was phenomenal. 
Besides being my favorite actress, you are my role model! The way you carry yourself, the confidence you show no matter what, positivity in every situation; there never passed a moment where I didn't see that beautiful smile of yours. Your professionalism is inspiring. 
I love how well-spoken you are. I hope you get a lot of success in your career and continue to grow as an actor! I want to see you getting every award but even if you don't, know that your fans are right behind you, supporting and loving you every step of the way! <33
This message is for your birthday, and I haven't even wished you LOL! Happy Birthday dimple doll!  I hope and pray you have many more amazing years to come, with each year being better than the one before  I look forward to seeing you in many more shows. 
 Love Momal

Happy Birthday to the world's beautiful and sweet girl,Sana.

May Allah bless you with all the happiness that you deserve.

May Allah bless you with a Long Life and Good Health.

May Allah bless you with immense bliss and wealth.

May Allah be your Guide in every step of your Life.

Always keep smiling and Stay Happy...

Love your dimpled smile and your eyes.

Best of luck for the future and All the best.

We miss you a lot in Arjun-Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek.

With all the Love and Best Wishes.
Love,

Anika

Hi Sana,
First of all, I would like to wish you a fabulous birthday. May this birthday bring you more joy, luck and success. You are a beautiful person within and from the outside. I am very happy to be your fan. I appreciate your honest and confident personality. May you be blessed in your personal and professional lives.  I have been an ardent follower of your shows. You are an outstanding actress. I loved the various roles you played in all your shows and how you demonstrated your brilliant acting skills. You are among very few actresses in the Television industry that are know for both their great beauty and talent. Also, you have such a lovely smile.. I wish you best of luck with all your future endeavors and I will always remain your sincere and loving fan.

First of all a very very happy birthday Sana. I haven't loved any actor the way I have loved you. You were the heart and soul of arjun. Without you there is no arjun. Love the way you portrayed the character of Riya. You are a Barbie doll. I love you for your kind nature. Love your bubbly and full of life nature. Every body wants to be your friend because you are a wonderful human being. I would be so happy if you read my message I can't explain to you how much I would be happy!!  LOVE YOU Sana Khan!!!!!!!!

Lots of love from the New York

Naina

Dear Sana,
I have been your fan for a very long time. Loved you as riya mukherjee so much. You are truly a bundle of talent and one of the most versatile actresses I have ever seen.
I admire your effervescent nature in real life and your humility makes me respect you even more.
I feel very proud to be your fan. Always keep smiling.
On this very special occasion, it is my heartfelt wish that you accomplish much more because you truly deserve it. I wish you all the success in the world.
May God bless you with good health, prosperity and happiness and may all your dreams come true.
Happy Birthday.

Lots of love, Sonam

Hi my dimple doll
Happy Birthday 
It must have been a rainy day when you were born because the heavens were crying because it lost its most beautiful angel.
God gave a gift to the world when you were born; a person who loves and cares, who sees a person's need and fills it, who encourages and lifts people up, who spends energy on others rather than herself, who touches each life she enters & makes a difference in the world. May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.
Hoping that your day will be as special as you are.
Wishing you all the best in the year to come. May your days be filled with sunshine and beautiful colors. And may your nights be filled with comforting dreams and wishes to come.
Love Erum

Birthdays come and go, everyone grows up a year every year, and gifts are opened and thrown. But I want that my Birthday wishes stay with you forever. Happy Birthday Sweetie-pie,Sana!!
Let enthusiasm reach your smile, happiness reach your eyes and resilience reach the temples of your face every time you look at someone. May you pass on your radiance to everyone around you. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!!

Love Laila

Hey Sana
A very happy birthday to you
My sweetheart, my cutie pie, my barbie doll, my baby angel
May you have all the joy your heart can hold,
All the smiles a day can bring,
All the blessings a life can unfold,
May you have Gods best in everything.
Let the God decorate each
golden ray of the sun reaching you
with wishes of success,
happiness and prosperity for you.

May life lead you to great happiness,
success and hope that
all your wishes comes true!
enjoy your day.

Dhani

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday! May this birthday brings lots of happiness for youMay your all wishes get full-filled.. You're the best actress and the most honest person , down to earth really love the way you are !! <33 God bless youlove you lots

Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore!

Love,

Faiza

To our beautiful Sana
Wish you a very Happy Birthday. May God bless you with a life filled with success and happiness.
Just wanted to thank you for entertaining us. Loved you so much as riya in arjun and as lavanya in iss pyar ko kya naam doon.
Happy Birthday to you!
Simrin

Many many happy returns of the day Sana wishing you a very very happy birthday
May all your wishes and dreams come true n may u get all the happiness n success in the world. May God's blessings light up each day of your life and may God give you plenty of reasons to smile. May u achieve everything u want in life n reach greater heights of success because you truly deserve each n every bit of it 
You're the most amazing,extremely talented down to earth actress I've ever seen.
We are blessed to have u in our life love u sooo much n feel proud to be ur fan
Have a wonderful day always Keep smiling i just adore that smile of yours and Just be like this always, because  you are amazing just the way you are
With lots of love
Haya

Wish u a very happy birthday Sama dii
Loved you so much as Riya

May life lead you to great happiness , success and
hope that all your wishes come true!!!!

Enjoy your day
wit lots of love
Mahira

Sana ! Happy Birthday !!! Hope this day brings you happiness,joy and may all your wishes come true !  You did a fabulous acting in Arjun  and I have always loved your acting since KMH2 days! You are such a multi faceted actress and I am proud to be your fan !!
Hats off !!
Love you loads
Aniya

On your birthday, I celebrate you!
On your special day,
I'm thinking of all the wonderful things you are
that bring so much joy to others, including me!
I celebrate your unconquerable spirit,
that lets you meet every challenge
with confidence, enthusiasm and persistence.
I admire your sensitivity.
You see needs that cry out to be met
that no one else sees,
and you meet them,
out of your deep and caring heart,
out of your wisdom,
out of your strength.
I treasure your uniqueness;
There is no one else like you,
and I feel blessed to know
such an extraordinary person.
I appreciate you, respect you,
cherish you, look up to you.
Happy, happy birthday Sana!!
May each new birthday
be the best one ever for you;
You deserve it! 
Love Aditi

Edited by devildiva21 - 10 years ago
Piya_Malik thumbnail

You are an Awesome person down to earth. No Doubt God put in extra effort while creating you. You are the most beautiful actress on Television now and ever. Your Beauty just cant be ignored, same with your Smile
And finally to this special day, A very very special day, Your Birthday. So let me wish You. Happy Birthday Barbie Doll Sanaya Irani . May you live for 100 years and get everything you desire for in this world.

Keep Rocking.
Keep Shining.

Lots of Love 

Kajal

Dear Sana
 Wish u a Very Very HAPPY BIRTHDAY
We have loved you as Riya Mujherjee (of Arjun) and we always will
We love U Sanaya for being so sweet, cute, innocent and full of life
We appreciate the efforts u have put in playing every character 
Keep SMILING  and stay CHEERFUL always

Best Wishes,

From Falak

My Best Wishes go out to the Most Beautiful Girl on Indian Television.

Happy Birthday Sana. I wish you all the best in life. You are one of the most genuine persons and you deserve the best. I pray that God may Bless you with Good Health, Luck, Love, Joy, Success and everything thats good in life. Hope you have a wonderful year ahead.

Love Neha

Happy Birthday Sana
May you have
All the joy your heart can hold 
All the smiles a day can bring 
All the blessings a life can unfold 
May u get the world's best in everything 
Wishing you a very 
Happy Birthday 
Always keep smiling dimple doll

Tabassum Saba

Make a wish, and follow it wherever it leads you.

Wishing you that this year is filled with friends and fun.

Wishing that you have lots and lots of birthday fun.

On your big day you are wished all that you hope for, all that you dream of, all that makes you happy.

On your special day I wish you to pick some flowers, have some tea, and spend your time leisurely. 

Wishing you happy endings and great beginnings.

I wish you a peaceful mind, joyous heart and a successful life.

I wish you all your favorite things on your lucky day. 

May you have those in your arms whom you love in your heart.

I wish you to celebrate all the wonderful things that make you so special, not just on your special day, but on every day of the year!

May your birthday bring a smile to your face, happiness to your heart and many blessings to your life.

May the brightest wishes on your day shine every path of yours in good and bad times. 

May you sail through all the obstacles and challenges to success.

Have a magical bday with love and hugs.

There couldn't be a better day

To take a chance to say,

That you are wished a joy and luck-

Be happy everyday! 

I wish you the best of the best things in life, 

just like you have given me the best days and best nights 

of my life. Wish you a best and joyful Birthday.

Happy Birthday Sana Khan <3
Many many happy returns of the day 

All things bright and beautiful
All things good and true,
All things fine and wonderful,
All these are wished for you
on your birthday and always.

May you have many many many more...

Love you Sana !

Sania

Sana Khan,
A beautiful combination of angelic looks, charm, humility, sense of humor and ever-evolving talent. Sana, you are an absolute delight to watch!! I wish you loads of health, happiness and success because you deserve every bit of it and then some more!!

Keep Rocking Doll!!

Shreya

Wish you a very very happy birthday Sana . May all your dreams and wishes come true. May you get all the happiness in life. I loved your character Riya a lot, earlier i loved you as shefali and lavanya, you were fabulous in those roles too. I wish you all the best for your future endeavors. May you continue to capture millions of hearts across the world by your splendid portrayals. Have a great time on your birthday. Happy birthday again Sana..<3 <3 <3

With lots of love,

Ananya

Happy Birthday Sana. Many Many happy returns of the day. You rock, I have been loving your acting since KMH2, i loved your character in IPKKND as Lavanya and then loved you so much as Riya Mukherjee in Arjun.  You are one brilliant actress i hope you keep rocking in industry. May god bless you and i hope your year passes by beautifully and successfully. Keep Smiling and Keep sizzling. Love you loads. 

From

Rati

Happy Birthday Sana ... God bless you dear and keep rocking ...I m so lucky that you and me share the same date of birth dear ... My birthday is also on 13th of June ... 

Happy birthday Sana Khan..!!
May Allah bless you wid lots of happiness and sucess in life..
May u be happy, bubbly and cheerful as always...
Wishing u a wonderful year ahead..
Keep smiling as Ur smile brightens our mornings.. :) 
 <33 | The kindness of ur heart makes u even more beautiful | <33
 Love,
Adeena..

Happy Birthday Sana Khan
May this birthday bring a smile to your face, happiness to your heart and many blessings to your life. As you look back on yesterday, may your memories be warm ones. As you celebrate today, may your heart be filled with happiness and joy. As you look ahead to tomorrow, may your deepest hopes and dreams come true for you!

Thank you for coming into our lives and entertaining us...
May god bless you and shower you with all the happiness in the world...!!

Love 

Niharika

A very happy birthday to you Sana <3
May this year be the best of your life ' until the next one comes along of course!! :P
Sana '.a beautiful name and it rightly belongs to a very beautiful and talented lady!!!
You are a wonderful person and a perfect blend of a bubbly, hard working , down to earth and humble 
Have a great day and may success always come searching for you!!!! Hope you succeed in all of your endeavors and I hope all your wishes in life come true!!!

Kainat

Dear Sana,
I wish you live a thousand years so that you can keep spreading your magic to the whole world
Let this new year of ur life b special, 
Full of precious moments, 
Bright emotions, 
Full of happiness n joy,
Let Love follow ur footsteps evrywhere u go.
all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... 
I wish for u to have people to love, 
People in your life who will care about 
You as much as I do.

Wishing you a Happy Birthday Princess 
Allah Bless You with LOVE And Happiness
Keep Smiling Princess
Love You Very Much and Alwayz.

From Sahar

Sana...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You are an amazing person, not just gorgeous in looks but in personality too!!! Thank you for brightening up our days with your sweet, cute, innocent smile that makes everyone smile!!
You are an AWESOME ACTRESS!! LOVE YOU IN EVERYONE OF YOUR ROLES!! BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY LOVE YOU AS YOU!!
YOU ROCK!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Lots of Love

Ashima :)

Dear Sana.. 

You are so dear to me 
In so many ways 
I'm wishing you the best 
On this special day 
Happy Birthday... 

Love you loads... Happy birthday to you. 
Have lots of birthday fun! 

May your birthday wishes all come true.. 

Love Muskan

Happy Birthday to you Sana
I have never been this addicted to an actress on the small screen as I have been to you.

Your professionalism speaks leaps & bounds about you.
Sanaya you have become my role model in terms of your professionalism, acting, off screen wardrobe & masti.

Love you Maiba

Sana... Wish you many more happy returns of this day!!! May all your wishes come true! I really love your personality You are such a great actress and you are famous all over the world yet you are so humble All I can say is continue being yourself and spread your charm and never stop smiling... everyone who know you personally are very lucky indeed
Love 

Cherie

Happy birthday to you 13 june 2013
May good bless you with lots of happinesses in your life

and may you live long and asthama ka problem bhi sahi hojae

Edited by lizadavidmm - 10 years ago

Sana Khan <3
Happy Birthday to the barbie doll of telly world :D Sana i wish you get everything you ever want in this world and may all your dreams always come true :) I love yah sooo much <33
Sana you are truly an amazing person :) loved yah since KMH 2 da only reason I ever watched KMH2 was cause u were in it. You are the best actress out their and I admire u 4 who u r x their is no one like u in the tv  industry  and I hope yah get everything u ever want :) x !!

I just love your dimple ur smile. You have the most beautiful smile ever :D
You are and will always be my favorite actress in the world <33 Also u r my idol and my fashion Icon u have a great sense of fashion Sana and I just love the way you dress up u have the most cutest clothes even in the most casual clothes yah still looking gorgeous <33/ Undoubtedly, you're the best actress in television industry.

Thank u 4 coming in our lives and giving us Shefali, Lavanya and our beloved Riya 

Always keep smiling Sana because we want to see your beautiful smile on your face always :)We all love you Sana because you are perfection and there is no one like you in this world :) Keep smiling always. Happy Birthday once again Angel we love you <3

Luv you always SANA <33

Your Biggest Fan Ever Maliha <33 x

Dearest Sana,
Thinking of you with Love on your Birthday and may Happiness always lighten up your beautiful face.
Wishing you the best for many years to come, May you have all the joy your heart can hold, all the smiles a Day can bring and all the Blessings a Life can unfold.
May you get the Worlds best in everything coz you are the Best
When God made you he blessed the World with a very special person. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Doll

Zeenia

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sana! 

I hope you get all that you wish for and more and I pray that you get all the happiness and success in the world! Have a successful and blissful personal and professional life and keep making magic with your acting.
Your brilliant and you should know it!
With lots of love and a huge girl-crush 

-Kashaf

Dear Sana,

Wish you a very happy birthday...May God fulfill all your hearts desires.  May you receive all what you want in life.  Thanks for entertaining us by working so hard all round the clock.  You are a perfect combination of beauty with brains.  I have never seen a star who is so humble and grounded.  God Bless you and keep you well.

Love Palwasha

My dearest Sana,

Wishing you many many happy returns of the day! Sana, I am completely in love with you and riya as well. You are so versatile. You are very down to earth! Every episode you look simply gorgeous! I don't have enough words to express how much I adore you. It is treat to watch you on screen. May God shower his blessings on you and your family! I wish you all the very best for future.
Keep smiling. You have the most beautiful smile. Keep rocking! You are the BEST!

Lots of love,

Sara

Dear Sana,
You are such an amazing actress and such a beautiful person at heart! Every time I see you I fall more in love with you! You are my role model and the perfect person for anyone to look up to! I love how bubbly and full of life you are! Your chemistry with shaleen, your loving nature, and of course your excellent acting, all of it I love!
Princess, I hope you have the best birthday ever! I love you so much and I hope you have many more birthdays to come!
Lots of love,

Anusha

You are valuable,
Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage, and confidence.

The true birthday is not all about yourself on the stage anymore because your presence on this earth has brought a special color for those around u,
Birthday is more about being the stage for those you love.

Cause as you give honor to the weak, God will give you a rainbow in every storm '
As you give laughter to the mourn, God will give you a smile in every tear'
As you give embrace to the rejected ones, God will give you a promise in every care'
As you give courage to the depressed ones, God will give you a blessing in each trial'
HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear Sana Khan 

Love Izza

Happy Birthday Sana !! Hope you have a great day and a great year ahead ! You did a wonderful job in Arjun and I have always followed all your serials! You are the most versatile actress I have ever seen and I just love your sweet and friendly nature !  May God Bless you and May all your wishes be granted 

Your Fan from UAE

Gunia

Dear Sana,
Happy birthday Darling!
It's time to celebrate! Wow today is such a special day for you ((:
I hope your day is filled with joy and happiness. may all your dreams and wishes come true. I hope this day and this year and all your life ahead is memorable. Hope you are successful and prosper in everything you do. I am a die hard fan of you. In fact i am the BIGGEST fan (:

You are my role model and I really wanna be like you. So thin and tall! Wish I were you. You are my role model and I hope I become like you one day. You are so sweet, cute and bubbly, just like your character in Arjun. When i first started watching Arjun, my first reaction was WOW ..how can someone act so naturally and perfectly? You were just amazing in arjun! Wow you are so talented. Such different characters you had to play in KMH2. IPKKND and then Arjun and you portrayed it perfectly. I think you and Shaleen make such a cute couple. 
Sana  you act so well When I grow up i wanna become just like you. an actress. But don't know if I can become as perfect as you but I wanna try to become like you. okay anyways enough of my buck buck! LOL..and I so hope you read this ((:

Have an amazing day and rest of life ahead! WE LOVE YOU LOADS! Keep smiling! CHEERS!!!!

Love,

Sabahat

TO THE SWEETEST LOVELIEST CUTEST BIRTHDAY GIRL Sana
A very very happy birthday to you Sana may u have many many happy returns of the day and may u always celebrate this day with your loved ones
May you have a fantastic, prosperous, healthy full of joy and happiness year a head may success always nock your door step and your all wishes and dreams come true

Have a rocking birthday with your loved ones specially Mohit may you both always live happily ever after and may u both have a beautiful life ahead
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN
with lots and lots of love

Priyanka

Happy birthday to my sweetheart Sana

Many many happy returns of the day.Hope your special day bring you all heart desires wishes true...May your birthday be filled with sunshine and beautiful colors.Hope you had a great day..
I don't know how to express my words that how much I adore and love you..The love and respect which is in my heart is increasing day by day..I am speechless when it comes to you.
You are a true Diva and my angel,you were absolutely amazing as Riya, i always admire you and your hard work ,your are the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I am totally mad for you, your smile makes me so much happy. Your eyes reflect the purity of your heart and your smile reflect your innocence, your acting has always touched my heart..i wish i could meet you once in my life...
Once again wishing you all great things in your life, hope you have a great time and this day brings you a lot of amazing surprises which makes you happy. Wishing you great success in your life. Once again happy bleated birthday, may God bless you and your all desires comes true..have a mindblowing day

Love Syra

Dear Sana, 
As you look back on yesterday, may your memories be warm ones. As you celebrate today, may your heart be filled with happiness and joy. As you look ahead to tomorrow, may your deepest hopes and dreams come true for you.May your birthday bring a smile to your face, happiness to your heart and many blessings to your life.May the brightest wishes on your birthday shine every path of yours today&always.Have a magical birthday with love and hugs.

From Sawera

Happy Birthday Doll!!!!well...wish u all the happiness,laughter and joys in your life...May you always achieve what you wish.I actually cannot describe in one word one,two,three,ten,million words!!!Firstly you were just the best in Arjun with Shaleen!!!well,you guys are the cutest couple i've ever scene.May all your dreams come true...I don't know what to say but i've never scene an actress sooo AWESOME like U!!!!!!!

Rushna

Wishing a very very  very happy birthday to Sana.. 
May god grant all ur wishes and fills ur life with joy and happiness and take u to zenith of success.
Always be like this. Our cute, adorable, beautiful , cheering, gorgeous, stunning, bubbly, mesmerizing beauty Sana Khan.

From Parineeti

Happy Birthday Sana

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Sana !!  Sana,I admire you so much not just because you're gorgeous or beautiful but because you're great human being and a down to earth person.You're my Inspiration girl.In each and every show of your's you rocked it !! Nothing much to tell because words aren't enough to describe my love for you and You're beyond words too.

Once Again Wish You A Very Happy Birthday 

Love Zoya

To Dearest Lovely rocking Sana,
Sana Many many happy returns of the day,
Happy Happy Birthday Sana

On this special day ie your birthday Sana Khan 
I wish you Happy Happy Happy birthday from the heart and
I wish you all the best in life today and always...

Love  Kareena

First of All Many Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Sana

I have been watching you from the time u played the character of Shefali in KMH 2 and let me tell u ur just amazing. Yor eyes are beautiful..they express more than words can say...from your modeling to shoots to characters in different shows u have come a long way n i wish u always succeed even more in life.
With Lots n Lots of Love

Tanya

Let's Celebrate this day with new dreams and ambitions. Its My Princess-Sana Khan's birthday. I wish u have a blast on your Birthday with ur loved ones. May u get whatever ur hearts yearns and desires because you are one in a million. Ur heart is of gold that enhances ur outer beauty. U are very lucky Sana to have such a great personality and a pure heart that only a very few people posses,
Its Party Time 

Hapiness in not a place
to which it arrives,but a path it
must be travelled.

Love u a lot. Muah.

Momna

Many many happy returns of the day Sana.
May god bless you with happiness in life.
I hope you have a great birthday. 

FROM Ashraa

A very Happy birthday to the most precious and adorable star of telly-land. May god bestow all the happiness and success upon you. U r truly a gem.

Stay Blessed and enjoy the day :)
With love tani (Purva)

One beautuful angle comes 
From heaven to earth..
just giving n spreading every one happiness with her cute dimple smile..
I wished god gives her all her happiness..
N she always flashes her dimple smiled..
No sor n sadness comes near to her..
God always protect her from all harash n crual thinks...
many many happy birthday..
doll...

Credit : Jenny (jenny1000)

Credit : Fatima (fatima15)

Credit : Deepikz (Deepikz)

Credit: Moumi(Moumimon)

Credit: Priya(Silent Silver)

Credit: Divya(devildiva21)

Credit: Himani(lil_devil_himu)

Credit: Ankita(Vampire-queen)

Credit : Tani (Purva)

Credit : Kaveri (kaverw2008)

Happy Birthday Sana, Our Dimple Doll ๐Ÿค—
Many happy returns of the day doll. Wishing you all the best on your special day.
May this day be a magical one.
May all your dreams and wishes come true. Always have your million billion trillion smile on your face Sana.
I always pray for you to achieve more and more success in your life, God Bless You.
I love you Sana...Be happy and keep smiling always. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
A big hug from me...once again...Wishing you a happy and prosperous Birthday from the bottom of my HEART.
You always be in my heartโค๏ธ, in my thoughts, and in my prayers๐Ÿ˜Š

Piya_Malik thumbnail

!
YOU R SUPER STAR FOR ME
GOD BLESS U!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
WISH U ALL D BEST FOR UR AGAIN FUTURE
HV A BLAST!
CHEERS! ๐Ÿฅณ
Tere Honto par muskurahat aise hi bani rahe! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Mere Dil me teri Chahat aisi hi bani rahe!โค๏ธ
Ye dua hai meri tu ibbadat me meri aisi hi bani rahe!๐Ÿ˜Š
Har Dil ke kone me teri ek jagah u hi banti rahe! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Edited by lizadavidmm - 10 years ago
devildiva21 thumbnail

Wishing You A very Happy Birthday Sana...!!! you are one of the best actress...!!!
May god give you all the happiness and success in your life...!!
Enjoy this day... Have a blast...!!! ๐Ÿฅณ
You rock...!!! love you so much...!!!!

ON your birthday may you.. relax more willingly smile more spontaneously fell less caution have fewer worries Greater laughter than ever before.

My wish for you is only this be happy forever and for sadness to miss every time it tries to come your way for joy to find you upon waking each day for your nights to be peaceful and your days to be a joy and your mornings so beautiful in a glorious way this is all i wanted to say  Happy Birthday. 
Edited by devildiva21 - 10 years ago
BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Wishing you a happy fun & crazy birthday filled with wonderful surprises

My hope for your day
carries sunny thoughts your way
with laughter and celebration
headed your direction
may your Birthday to day as
Be sweet as honey
God bless you.

you are the reason
who made my lips curver
you are the reason
who sometimes made my
eyes wet
I asked myself why??
And I got my answer..
And the answer is
you are ruling over my heart

here is your Bday cake.

Celebrate the best day in your life..
But never forget to celebrate everyday for being happy..
Never let to fade the dimples of your face..
Because , the pearl drop of your eyes will hurt me..

Love you sana..
Miss you a lott.
Please come back soon.

Its not abut any show or any cast you play, but its only and only you , my heart wants..

Come back sooon.

Edited by Vampire-queen - 10 years ago