Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Ohhhโ˜บ๏ธ  Why don't you just kill me now wiwy instead of leaving me hanging.  AGAIN๐Ÿ˜ก
Lovely update.  Loved our one and only maami๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ  I'll be 
Peda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi

Sorry for not commenting on your absolutely entertaining ff before.

I really enjoyed all the chapters.

Thank you so much for taking the time out to pm me as well.

eagerly awaiting to read more.
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Yep, I saw Indi! There is more! Last update my Khushis scooty was going to crash into Arnavs SUV!๐Ÿ˜†  But, I saw yours in time andchanged it to mandir, mud splattering meet! ๐Ÿ˜› Like i told Horizon, you are my inspiration!

Gurlz,

Good for you, you are inspiring each other. But as humble reader, may i kindly request you compare notes sometimes? It is aalredy bery bery confoozing with sheesh mahals, temples, takkars, suv's and bhat not ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Reading chapterz isspread ober days aalready praablumatic... upar se ab pink purse bhi daal diya!! Yahan imagine kare'n ya wahan??!! ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜• Pileejh juz jhola, bun of you twos...meanz aap done mein se ek kanya khusi ji ko jhola pehnayiye. Jaldeez.

Abhi Wiwy madam ki isstory mein phamily aane waali hai... Phir toh paagalpan bill happenz

Aur Indus Sir, upar redwa...woh toh HUM hain!!!! Officially the running to save life from beauteous man type. AAP bhi???? Nayi confoozun ๐Ÿ˜•!!!!! ๐Ÿคฃ

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Gurlz,

Good for you, you are inspiring each other. But as humble reader, may i kindly request you compare notes sometimes? It is aalredy bery bery confoozing with sheesh mahals, temples, takkars, suv's and bhat not ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Reading chapterz isspread ober days aalready praablumatic... upar se ab pink purse bhi daal diya!! Yahan imagine kare'n ya wahan??!! ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜• Pileejh juz jhola, bun of you twos...meanz aap done mein se ek kanya khusi ji ko jhola pehnayiye. Jaldeez.

Abhi Wiwy madam ki isstory mein phamily aane waali hai... Phir toh paagalpan bill happenz

Aur Indus Sir, upar redwa...woh toh HUM hain!!!! Officially the running to save life from beauteous man type. AAP bhi???? Nayi confoozun ๐Ÿ˜•!!!!! ๐Ÿคฃ

What the Issk!  sheesh mahals, temples, takkars, suv's are all intrinsic to IPK? How can any one of us do away with them? You are Unbelievable! ๐Ÿ˜†
About pink purse๐Ÿ˜ณ! Sorry jhola wouldn't have gone with the red saree! So baba maaf karo! BTW I think I have written my Khushi was carrying a jhola on her bed shopping spree! Or was it in my mind!๐Ÿ˜• Lifeguardji phir confoozun๐Ÿ˜• confounded๐Ÿ˜†!!!!!!
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What the Issk!  sheesh mahals, temples, takkars, suv's are all intrinsic to IPK? How can any one of us do away with them? You are Unbelievable! ๐Ÿ˜†
About pink purse๐Ÿ˜ณ! Sorry jhola wouldn't have gone with the red saree! So baba maaf karo! BTW I think I have written my Khushi was carrying a jhola on her bed shopping spree! Or was it in my mind!๐Ÿ˜• Lifeguardji phir confoozun๐Ÿ˜• confounded๐Ÿ˜†!!!!!!

Unbelievable Aap! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And so cute!! ๐Ÿค—
About pink purse? No need for ๐Ÿ˜ณ (now that methinks deeper)... Indi's angry man has chucked her pink batwa anyway ๐Ÿ˜† Woh bhi Lucknow mein ๐Ÿ˜† All clear!! ๐Ÿ˜† (For now anyway, though knowing him, Woh zaroor aayenge...he'll come looking for it!!)
Aur Sorry? Tumney itni aasaani se bol diya? For red sari and jhola? Sorry toh humari... spoiling dresscode and all. Hum incorrigible jhola types ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
And lastly...Lifeguardji...am loving it ๐Ÿ˜Ž Total confoozun reigns supreme!!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by IssPKaur - 10 years ago
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ForLoveofBarun

Ohhhโ˜บ๏ธ  Why don't you just kill me now wiwy instead of leaving me hanging.  AGAIN๐Ÿ˜ก

Lovely update.  Loved our one and only maami๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ  I'll be 

Hey friendโญ๏ธ
Please keep hanging! I cant kill you now, sorry! ๐Ÿ˜ญ I want you to witness their first ahem kiss ahem๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks for liking and commenting!๐Ÿค—
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Wiwy search for pink purse led to assault on pink lips ๐Ÿ˜‰ enter hello hi bye bye๐Ÿ˜† interesting update
spongebobchick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another brilliant update!!!
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Wiwy search for pink purse led to assault on pink lips ๐Ÿ˜‰ enter hello hi bye bye๐Ÿ˜† interesting update

๐Ÿ˜ƒ Chalhov, thanks for liking update! Search for pink purse ending in Assault on pink lips ๐Ÿ˜† Love your witty comment! Hello hi bye bye!
This is the beginning!๐Ÿ˜‰
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peda

Hi

Sorry for not commenting on your absolutely entertaining ff before.

I really enjoyed all the chapters.

Thank you so much for taking the time out to pm me as well.

eagerly awaiting to read more.

Hey you have commented  now and that is all that matters! ๐Ÿค—