Written Update-7th June 2013

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
The Episode starts with VC telling DB about the Bhoomi Pujan and he tells them that the Pandit ji had said that the following day was Shubh Muhurat for Bhoomi Poojan ..Saras comes and says that there is one more good news that Danny is coming .. Guman became very excited and starts praising Danny .. Saras asks if they can postpone the Bhoomi Pujan to day after tomorrow but Guniyal tells that one should not delay in good work and asks him to finish it on the said day itself ! 

Saras thinks to himself that he will not do Bhoomipoojan without Kumud ..Guman comes there and asks what happened as he seemed tense ..He tells her that he does not want to do Bhoomi Poojan without Kumud ..Guman convinces him by telling that his mother is the one who should come first always and asks him to do the Puja even if Kumud is not there ! 

Saras is missing Kumud and trying to get in touch with her ..He goes to Kumari and asks her if she has any contact number of Kumud and she says no ..Then he goes to Kumud's room and sees the Varmala and remembers what Kumud said ..Just then Khotti Baat comes and sees him there and she asks him what he was doing and he feigns that he was looking for the shirt which Kumud had forgotten to return! She then opens her cupboard and tries to look for the shirt ,she takes out the pot ( which saras made during the Gauhatya punishment) she tries to throw it out but he makes an excuse and keep it .. Then he says that he maybe he has taken the shirt back to which she warns him by saying Kumud is very smart and asks him to be careful ! πŸ₯±

Guman goes to the police station and asks Umesh if he is serious about Kumari which he is reluctant to answer ..just at that time some prisoner makes some noise and he goesd to attend it !  Suddenly his mobile rings and a Hawaldar comes there who picsks up the call and when asked by Guman who had called Umesh,he replies that it was his wife! ..Guman is shocked to know that he is not only married but has two kids too!! Guman goes from there and gets really happy thinking that DB got a proposal which would spoil her daughter's life😑

Saras who tries all possible options to contact Kumud is there in the terrace and starts talking to a Kabootar (pigeon) and he asks the pigeon if it will take his message to Kumud!πŸ˜›.Guniyal comes to terrace to dry some spices and she sees Saras talking to the Kabootar and she smiles asking him why he didnt come for breakfast!  He tells her that he was not hungry to which she teases him saying that his hunger has gone with Kumud thenπŸ˜†..Sunny comes there and teases him too!πŸ˜† He tells him that Kumud has changed him a lot from a Sanyasi to a Romeo!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

DB and Guniyal are talking about Bhoomi Pujan VC calls Gyan bhai and asks him if all preparation is done! DB jokes that it is only Bhoomi Poojan and what would he do when Kumuds marriage takes place !πŸ˜›

Guman comes to DB and starts to taunt her as always! DB holds her ground and says that people who cheat can never gain respect and adds that no one can stop Saras from building the school! Guman asks her to worry about herself and not about others and goes! πŸ€’

The next morning,VC asks everyone to be ready ! (Saras looks soo cute in white <3) He starts seeing Kumud everywhere ! Kuch na Kahe.. music plays.He sees her having a picture and sees her running off somewhere ! He tries to catch up with her  and just then he meets Chandrika Bhabhi and Kusum who remind him that Kumud had gone for the picnic !  The screen freezes on a shocked Saras ! 

Precap:

Chandrika says we know whatever happened was a mistake, but Badi bhabhi is annoyed.

So How was the episode guys ? Do Like and share your views! πŸ˜Š
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for the WU!!! that was quick...
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriya37

Thanx for the WU!!! that was quick...

You're welcome! πŸ˜³
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
You're welcome dear! πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š
hunnybunch thumbnail
Reserved
Unres

I know that you will be super fast with updating today, thanks a lot Abhi πŸ€—

I love Saras, can see and feel the change in him 😳 him talking to doves, salman khan ki yaad aagaye ... Kabootar jaa jaa..,.,

Oh Gooman, I hate her? Why does she gets to know the truth each time? I know she's trying find out, but I hope she's not going to blackmail Umesh by saying that she will expose him in front of his wife. I just hate this track.

I'm not surprised to know that Umesh is married with two kids, but I feel bad for DB.

I know I'm not making an analysis but I feel that the character consistency in DB is ruined, she knows Guman better and had been the pillar for the Desai's against Guman but why she is unaware of all these suddenly? Edited by hunnybunch - 10 years ago
Samsangeetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick written update. Liked today's episode and loved the last part much.
Saru... thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it abhiπŸ‘..as always best.πŸ‘πŸΌ. ok ok episode.πŸ˜”.so didnt njoy much..love u β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€— tc
monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update 😊
Today's epi was so cute and funny...Gautam is a great actor..his acting and comic timing is unbelievable!!
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the detailed written update..
-bornalee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
abhiπŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
thanx a lot for d WU😳 missed d epiπŸ˜” but ur WU saved me,thanx again😳