SwaRon-Not you, not me, it's US. :')

Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Please don't kill me now. I'm making assumptions. Assumptions based on the precap. The episode was nice.. Quite a filler.. But I liked the mini SwaRon eyelocks..the way she came to check on him if he was alright or not, and the band scene.. Aww..😳 πŸ˜³ It was different and sweet.
Coming to Sharon, I'm absolutely loving her these days. She's behaving exactly the same way a girl behaves when she realizes that she's in love. When a newly in love girl behaves. Her behavior is nowhere bizarre. It's cute.. And natural. Vrushi is getting better day by day. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

The precap, it looks nice.. In fact I loved it. The mere 20 second conversation in itself was amazing... And it's true, that these two can convey so much through their expressions. 

Okay so Sharon said ki you need inner strength. And bhagwan ji sab kuch theek kar denge.

Swayam: Tumne mere liye pray kiya? 

Sharon: Nahi apne liye pray kiya.   

Hayye... these two lines made my day. I wonder aaj kya hoga. Swayam actually smiled when she said that! I have  gut feeling that we are heading towards the confession!

Now I'm totally completely absolutely sure that Swayam knows that she loves him! Obviously, Sharon didn't say that due to a selfish motive. She meant that you and me are one now. 
So one cannot really differentiate between the two of us. πŸ˜³ 
Sharon is making me smile everyday. I'm loving this in love actions of hers! She's really sweet and I'm so happy that finally Swayam will come to know about her feelings. All I can do is grin, grin and grin! 

Thank you so much cvs for showing us such scenes!!

All I want is continuity in SwaRon scenes now! Hope to get that soon!

Share your views.πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Regina.Phalange thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
your assumption is cute 😳
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That line from Sharon simply made my day or I must night yesterday. It was sweet, romantic but more than that it was heart touching. It clearly shows how far SwaRon have came together in their journey. Nothing is about you or me now from them. Its about us. They have that 'HAQ' on each other now that was never before and best thing is they are not hesistant any more to acknowledge it. Really looking forward to the episode not just for performance but for the SwaRon conversation too.
Edited by marauder - 10 years ago
Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i really loved dat dialogue too...
and must say...vrush is jus outstanding dese days...
one of d fastest people to get into d actor... so proud of her =)
and i really hope ki iss time its sharon who takes d first step, well she already has...but in d context of proposing to swayam...
it will be soo cutee <3
and anyways, swayam is like bound to stay in his limits after he found out bout her asthma...so knowin swayam, i really dont think he wil be the one taking the step, hai na?
im jus dyin to see how the story progresses <3 
and vrushan and swaron are jus too adorable to be true! =)

and nice post mihika... [see now i write ur name so carefully these day...LOL ]
-Jasmita- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yesterday ,,, i had also made a post on this , i agree with i also loved the precap and thier dialoues and acting , love u VRUSHAN !!!! yaaa i alos think that connfession is very near !!!!!! hope we get it soon !!!😊😊

P.S - i started jumping after seeing the precap !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-.Spark.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
back after a long time :)
just saw yesterdays episode and to an extent liked it.
Sharon behavior, she acting just like a normal girl who has recently fallen in love. and im honestly loving this side of hers. Her concern for swayam, its seems so natural and her love so pure and divine, i must say vrushi is doing a fab job there. the way sharon came today to check on swayam, one could actually say how much she cares for him. and the precap, its simply cute the way sharon says nahin maine apne liye kiya. swayams smile, his expression was , one could see how happy he was. hope to get a good swaron scene out there. atleats i can hope, its not left open ended out there.
_bellaSwan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes I loved this side of Sharon very much she was very worried for him . I loved her caring nature . She is perfectly behaving like a normal girl who is in so much love .
Ya Iam damn excited for today's episode I hope it will not be another open ended scene .
I hope swayam observe her changed behavior . Lets see what stored for us
Edited by bhanumathitanha - 10 years ago
vrushiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am very sure...confession jaldi hi milne wala hai...πŸ˜›
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love June😳

She meant that you and me are one now. 
So one cannot really differentiate between the two of us. πŸ˜³

You said everything in these 2 lines 😊

We are definitely heading towards confession

shaani2209 thumbnail
mihi your assumptions will do nothing but kill 10 of us πŸ˜† 

but on a serious note 
I had liked the Sweet SwaRon moments in last nights episode and loved the precap too...more over Loved that bit of the precap where he smiles..now that smile is exactly after that dialogue from sharon or was edited jus for the precap woh toh nahi pata but hoping we have Some good scene tonight and some hint that your assumptions will come trueπŸ˜›
Edited by shaani2209 - 10 years ago