Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Ask Ragz I am sure she be able to help you out:)
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Can I also join ?😳 

Sure yar everyone is free to join.. πŸ€—
CandYlicious_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetz-

Ask Ragz I am sure she be able to help you out:)

I have asked her swetha. πŸ˜³ Lets see.. πŸ˜³
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -PreciousPearl-

Sure yar everyone is free to join.. πŸ€—

Aww thanks hun! πŸ€— Btw I'm Abhinaya ! you can call me Abhi ! πŸ˜³
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Hey Abhi welcome..! πŸ€—  

I have tried to make first page look decent.. πŸ˜† I hope people don't come eith jootas and sandals.. πŸ€£ But its just temporary.. πŸ˜‰ 
Edited by -PreciousPearl- - 10 years ago
Sanaya345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
anuj intrvieww

Anuj Sachdeva

What, according to you, is the concept of love and romance?

Love for me is a very strong emotion. I feel love can always be there – and all kinds of love. It would mean meeting someone, being pampered by your lover and being together for a long, long time… love, for me, is that.

What do you look for in a partner?

The one quality I want the most in a partner is sensibility. She should be a wise woman rather than being a notorious kid (laughs)! I feel my lover should be mature and should let me have the privilege of being a kid!

In these times of work and crazy schedules, how important is a relationship for you?

It is very important. Any relationship is a huge responsibility and one shouldn't get into it if one can't fulfill all of that. More than the present, what a person needs to do is imagine life with his/her partner ten/twenty/thirty years down the line – the person should be present with him/her in every frame of life. Relationship, overall, is a big responsibility.

Any memorable Valentine's Day incident that you'd want to share with us.

During my first year in college, I was dating a girl. And I wanted do get her a lot of roses for Valentine's Day. Since roses are really expensive on February 14, I bought them on the 12th itself, hid them in my room and covered them with the bed-sheet. There were 200 red roses, and I kept sprinkling water on the sheet every hour… By the end of the day, the roses had bloomed completely and the petals began falling off. That left me really disheartened. So the next day, I got another 200 roses – nagged the florist to fit them into one bunch – and surprised my girlfriend! She was really happy… that is one memorable Valentine's Day!

What is the real Anuj like- in a relationship – demanding, compromising?

I need a lot of pampering. I like intellectual people, someone with whom I can share opinions on every single subject. I'm that sort of a guy!

Any Valentine's Day message for our readers!

Please find someone suitable for me (laughs)! Enjoy the day as much as you can. People might oppose celebrations, but enjoy the day!

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Hey Abhi welcome..! πŸ€—  

I have tried to make first page look decent.. πŸ˜† I hope people don't come eith jootas and sandals.. πŸ€£ But its just temporary.. πŸ˜‰ 

Hi dear! πŸ€— Your name ?😳 I liked the first page! πŸ˜† Loved the pics you shared and thanks for the videos too!πŸ˜›
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
My name is Sumera.. πŸ˜³  πŸ€— Sumi for short. πŸ˜‰ 

I guess I have done a really pathetic job on first page. πŸ˜³ πŸ€£ Thats why no one even peeked into the thread uptil now.. πŸ˜† But i have asked few talented thread decorators to help me out.. πŸ˜³ Lets see.. πŸ˜ƒ 

Man. I TOTALLY loved Anuj as Manav..  You are his fan since Bebo times..? πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

My name is Sumera.. πŸ˜³  πŸ€— Sumi for short. πŸ˜‰ 

I guess I have done a really pathetic job on first page. πŸ˜³ πŸ€£ Thats why no one even peeked into the thread uptil now.. πŸ˜† But i have asked few talented thread decorators to help me out.. πŸ˜³ Lets see.. πŸ˜ƒ 

Man. I TOTALLY loved Anuj as Manav..  You are his fan since Bebo times..? πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Hi Sumi ! πŸ€— Aww such a pretty name! πŸ˜³ Maybe you can include more info about him from Wiki ! Otherwise the pics and all are too hot hayyee! Haan,that is also a good idea ! πŸ˜³ Totally! That too,in that yellow shirt he looked HOT! β˜ΊοΈ And he has this cute wala smile too!  Yes! I used to watch Sabki Laadli Bebo ! I have always loved him since then! πŸ˜³ You ?πŸ˜ƒ
FromTheAshes thumbnail
taken permission from the DT before starting the ATπŸ˜•