nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
BRKD had fairly good trps compared to the fact that it had good competition, zee tv didn't promote it as much, also BRKD has a good star cast. 
Additi fans, Abbhas fans, Kiran JI, Abhinav,Sanjeeda, Namrata fans largely contributed to the show
But the show is going at a slow pace, really slow pace
It started on March , and by now none of the girls even doubted on Balraj's intentions
Nandini is only getting more pathetic, Meera is only getting dumber
Unfortunately the show had a lot of potential 
and it breaks my heart that the show is under scanner now

Edited by ilovedhanjanird - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rhtpkcm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the character's emotions are justified...i'm loving the shw...don't think there's been one on tv for a long time, that has made you think and portray real emotions of characters which can happen to any person...the only thing i find wierd is the negativity it's wierd how balraj isn't caught despite doing everything since agesss...it's just unreal...is this show promoting negativity that leads to power...while portraying two innocent female victims that are helpless...anyhow i hope the trp's raise wih the love angle introduced now...i know it's hard for nandini to let go of ani with the family and all but she should stand up for her self...why couldn't she meet her dad today!!! aarghh the cv's are working too fast on some scenes while dragging others...the show has a lot of potential if they include what the audience wants to see...why can't they understand that none of interesteed in shyama's tory neither are we in the negativity...why can't they show happiness!!! 
nicegirl_good thumbnail
The shayama track is getting very annoying now
i am not interested in watching that weirdo's face(the one who blackmails Shyama)
🤢
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You forgot to write Sanjeeda and Abhinav fans? ðŸ˜²

Those two were the reason compelled me to check out this show.

Safe bet to say all of them contributed in creating buzz.

Multistarrer shows are rare and that created buzz. I am okay with the show I still enjoy the show.

Though the show turned boring a little bit.

One thing I dont love is the pessimism after every every episode. the overbuilding of negative power Balraj.

They made Balraj so strong that they ended up losing Nandini and Meera.

They are coming off more meek. Audience need some boosting they need to know evil can be defeated.

The last two month was all Balraj's power he is both hero and villian, male lead, female lead all boxed in one.

That can be both positive and negative for the show.

JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The story is unique which is what drew me towards this show. But the pace of the story is so incredibly slow. They need to get things rolling.
nicegirl_good thumbnail

Originally posted by: JulieD

The story is unique which is what drew me towards this show. But the pace of the story is so incredibly slow. They need to get things rolling.

Yeah but I think there will be a leap soon which is totally uncalled for 
.Ammu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think u mention all actors except one that's Namrata 

who ever lead i m watching this show only For Namrata thapa she already got huge response for her previous show YMGGK 
ZEE never explore her talent ,they underrated this gorgeous as well as natural talented actress with crappy role
Both Ojha and zee tv big name for their show but not use them well,
even still i dont worry for show end coz of the way they treating Namrata

P.S -as a crazy Nammu fan its my POV i m sorry if i offend  someone's sentiment 
Edited by ..Madhu.. - 10 years ago
harshiti_dd thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
shutting down BRKD will show channels partial treatment
SD_NT thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Madhu..

i think u mention all actors except one that's Namrata 

who ever lead i m watching this show only For Namrata thapa she already got huge response for her previous show YMGGK 
ZEE never explore her talent ,they underrated this gorgeous as well as natural talented actress with crappy role
Both Ojha and zee tv big name for their show but not use them well,
even still i dont worry for show end coz of the way they treating Namrata

P.S -as a crazy Nammu fan its my POV i m sorry if i offend  someone's sentiment 

i agreed 
she used like  Carrot and Stick Approach😡
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
BRKD had the potential of being a top show as it has a different concept and not typical masala saas bahu shows.   There are so many secrets involving most of the characters but alas the show is doomed.  why?

a) because it is a remake of khela and story line known, so for hindi version some of the twists should have been changed to keep viewers glued as they would have been curious as to what PH/CV's will give them which were different from original show.
b) tracks not moving fast.   by now balraj should have been looked at suspiciously.  
c) biji knows about balraj but why keeping quite
d) each characters not explored.   just going around certain ones only. this makes other family members look like part of furniture.
e)  Nupur track???  we have not seen who she is working for?? she is shown with spirit so how come so far she has not challenged balraj.  then she is timid
f) Pallavi - how did she meet niranjan and how she defied balraj and eloped etc.

The show has talented actors but their skills not utilized apart from Kiran Karmarkar.   

agree with madhu and laksh re.  Namrata Thapa  ðŸ¤—