TOI: Dakssh Ajit Singh bags Maharana Pratap

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Dakssh Ajit Singh bags Maharana Pratap

Dakssh Ajit Singh bags Maharana Pratap

Contiloe Telefilm's epic saga Dharti Ka Veer Putra...Maharana Pratap is receiving rave reviews for its engaging story, brilliant sets, costumes and some extra-ordinary performances. 

The show is currently hogging all the limelight all thanks to its brilliant star cast and continuing with the trend of roping in talented actors, the makers have now signed Dakssh Ajit Singh for the show.

Sources inform that Dakssh Ajit Singh last seen in Kuch Toh Log Kahenge and Hum Ne Li Hai..Shapath has been cast to play the role of Rana Bahadur Singh. He will play the role of one of the most important person in Maharana Pratap's life. He will train and mentor Maharana Pratap in becoming one of the greatest warriors. It is a cameo role.

When Contacted, Dakssh said, "Yes, I am doing the show. I haven't signed the contract yet but if everything works out, I am expected to start shooting in next two to three days. I was always fascinated with the story of Maharana Pratap so when this story came to me I was more than happy to be a part of it."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that is awesome...
he was an amazing actor in MARYADA and then the psycho in kuch toh log kahenge...

maryada, his role was amazing as a man trapped by social circumstances...but sensitive...

loved his acting range and style...

great news
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
 I love dakshh and his acting...
best of luck to him...