Saraswatichandra - WU- 5/6 - Saras Mahurat!!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE

5th July, 2013
So As everybody knows how CVs love me absolutely๐Ÿคข They give me WONDERFUL episodes filled up with the Goooey eaves dropper and the U-messs inishpector and the newly released convict called Kumari ke baapu...How nice is that!!!๐Ÿคข Here I am coming to see Saras and Kumud walking hand in hand singing tere mera saath and all I get is Kumari and Umess on a bike about to start singing "Zindagi ek safar hai suhaana"๐Ÿ˜ก and Goooman moving around the haveli singing "Pari hoon mein"๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Anyways...chalo atleast starting to Saras Kumud se hua..bhale hi Saras looks like he has gone "Harakhpaduda" (mad with joy) over his marriage!

So we have Kumud trying to go out and Saras blocking her way saying that there is enough room for her to go...Kumud sees Panditji standing behind and tells him to move...But Saras is in his actual gadheda mode and wont budge and recites the famous hindi dialogue "no one can come between us now!"๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
Dekho mein kaise apni tai tai phiss karwa raha hoon!! Shaadi ke khushi mein pagala gaya hoon๐Ÿ˜›

After making a grand royal beijjati of himself, Saras realizes that there is indeed a pandit standing behind him (I laughed how he gave a start when the Pundit tapped him on the shoulder and he looked back...)
So Pandit gets in and Kumud goes out...saying a cutewala bye bye to Saras who stands embracing the Pillar like a 60s hero...๐Ÿ˜†

Pandit looks at the kundlis as everyone has gathered around him and Saras just cant stop smiling ear from ear( Itna mat has!! Saare daant gir jaayenge tere!) Pandit talks about some obstacles...so VC asks what is the way out...Pandit tells them about some vidhi...but Saras butts in...and says that these solutions are not somethings which Gods believe in..and the Planets dont work according to us...he pulls the Kundlis towards himself and tells the Pandit that he has been reading the wrong way...and tells that the graha which the pandit was talking were in 5th house are actually in the third and fourth..and if they had been fifth it would have been very auspicious...The pandit looks like he wants to drown in a chullu bhar paani (Hey Dharti maiya ...tu phat ja aur mujhe jagah de de ...I want to bury myself!!)
LN tells the pundit that his son had done 5 year course in Jyotishshastras (From Havard๐Ÿ˜ฒ they teach Jyotish in haaavard...or did Saras import a teacher from India to Dubai??) and since it is not his profession, he does not lie (HAHAHA LN at his best...Kya kumbal mein lapet kar maara hai pandit ko, thereby saying that the pandit was lying on his facE!!!!! LN however did you manage to fall for Goooeybai when you were so intelligent???)
The pandit gets all upset and walks away...Saras gets tensed (Haye haye meri shaadi kaun karwaega ab??) but everyone is ok with it and they all insist that Saras should choose a mahurat... (E lo ...bandar ko sidi de di!! He will take out a mahurat of a time beginning after 15 seconds and ending at 30 seconds๐Ÿ˜†)
Saras sits to make the kundlis...(I kind of liked how he removes his chappals...actually respecting the making of Kundalis!)
He bows before the Kundlis and then reads them...and then announces (all shy why๐Ÿ˜ณ) that after fifteen days the best mahurat is available as it is also the wedding day of Shiv Parvati and Ram Sita...

Everybody is rejoicing...Kumari wants to give the news to Kumud..LN stops her and says that he wants to give the news to his daughter in law..VC says that she is his daughter..and the marriage is not yet done, and LN is already putting his rights on her...they all laugh!!

Umesss๐Ÿคข and his prospective Father in law aka Kumari's father who is scolding his horrible son in law๐Ÿคข 
Umesh asks him to let him marry Kumari. He says she is anxious to meet him. Kumari's dad asks when will she come to meet me.

Umesh calls Kumari, and Guniyal picks the phone. Umesh cuts the call. Kumari stands near the phone and picks it. Umesh talks to her. Kumari says I will try to come, but cannot be sure. Umesh says I want to propose to you today, he asks her to meet him near Shiv Mandir. He says its a good day for both of us. Kumari says ok I will come.Goooman the eternal eavesdropper listens to this nonsense and again starts planning (Why is she EVERYWHERE!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก Cant they lock her in a bathroom...!!!
)

Kumud comes and VC calls her in the hall where he is sitting with LN and Gyaan ...they all are serious and tease her by saying that she needs to leave the house soon... Guniyal also joins in...and LN says that he will not be able to call her daughter anymore...Kumud is tensed but then they all tell her about the mahurat after 15 days...LN is very happy and is full of praises for Kumud..saying that the girl who taught Saras to smile (so much that the guy cannot stop smiling now...it is as if she forgot to put the off button๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†) and made the father and son meet, if she comes to our house, how much happiness would she bring!
Kumud touches his feet and hugs DB..everybody is happy shappy...LN announces that he has to go back to Dubai (Nahiii !! LN dont you dare go and leave that unleashed over here...carry her back if you have to and best dump her there,,,.and then come back..but dont leave her here!!!)

VC and DB and Vc telling DB that since Kumud is getting married they wil have to look on Kusum and Kumari's marriage
and we have to make relation with new people in case of Kumari and Kusum. Badimaa says we cannot hide it, we have to tell it, the rest is her fate. He says you don't worry about her, and he feels not to hide anything from Kumari. He says we should tell her everything..Badimaa is worried that he is trying to reach Kumari as she talks to someone on phone. Vidyachatur tells Badimaa to tell Kumari the truth. Badimaa says how can I tell her that I have sent her dad to jail. But it looks the time has come, Kumari should get all her  answers.

Umesss and Kumarriii going on a bike...Umesh says he wants to show her something before he proposes and Voila comes the hero heralala aka Kumari's dad...Umesss says that her father was waiting to meet you,.Kumari looks at her dad, and Ghuman also sees them.

Kumari gets all hyper seeing him and he makes all the right drama...and instigates against DB...Kumari is all under his spell now...Goooman is hiding behind the trees (Somebody push that tree !! so tht it falls on her...๐Ÿ˜ก) she says that DB, you were preaching me and see yourself...you have lost your husband and now you will lose your daughter..I will again destroy everything and go (@$#%@$% ๐Ÿ˜ก)

Kumud is packing and Guniyal asks her about it..she tells her about the two day picnic which Saras overhears and gets all sad...Kumud sees Saras going with the sad face (Pehle usey bataati...aise karte hai kya apne pati ke saath)

Kusum is carrying Kumud's luggage who tells her to leave and starts searching for Saras in the house but could not find him..

Precap: Kumud at the bus stop waiting for Saras...but he doesnot come, the bus leaves with Kumud and Saras comes running after the bus (Naturally she will leave you...after seeing you wearing that horrendous shirt, I will also leave you!!!)
What is this shirt!

Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-solitary- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Unres : ๐Ÿ˜›

Srushti your WU is more beautiful than the epi !! ๐Ÿค—
Hilarious it is !!  ๐Ÿ˜†
Loved your comment in the precap !! ๐Ÿคฃ
Even I didn't like his shirt !! ๐Ÿคข
Don't know what happened to his cool fashion sense !! ๐Ÿ˜•
P. s: sorry for unresing it very  lately !! 
Edited by arshi4evr16 - 10 years ago
minniee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Haaaye......

Srush...yay.. 

Waitinggg Srush...

Edit:
Jaane do srush...pakka you will have wonderful epi on monday...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hum tumhare liye 16 somwar karenge..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Awww...Panditji scene was like..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Panditji ki to Saras ne Tai TAi TAiii Phiiissshhh kardi...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†
LOve u Saras..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Finally muharat nikla...nah..Saras Muharat...๐Ÿ˜›

HAHAHA LN at his best...Kya kumbal mein lapet kar maara hai pandit ko, thereby saying that the pandit was lying on his facE!!!!! LN however did you manage to fall for Goooeybai when you were so intelligent???
Exactly...
Even I was like Y GooMan is every where...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ก

Wonderful WU Srush...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hopefully v will get a nice epi on Monday..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by minniee - 10 years ago
hunnybunch thumbnail
Res

Srushti ke liye, Gooman, Chullu aur kameena baap bhi aagaya in the same epi, but SaMud were there as a treat too ๐Ÿ˜›

my bad dear, mistakenly i have quoted my comment while editing...  on p2
Edited by hunnybunch - 10 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
done...now unreserve guys๐Ÿ˜†
hunnybunch thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunnybunch

Res

Srushti ke liye, Gooman, Chullu aur kameena baap bhi aagaya in the same epi, but SaMud were there as a treat too ๐Ÿ˜›

Unres

Thank you so much for the lovely WU!
Loved your comments in between, so cute๐Ÿ˜›

The beginning scene was awesome, Saras oh Saras 

yeah I too want LNV to take Gooman away from SaMud 
happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Srushti, that was a gem of a WU!  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Srushtiben aavi gayi. Wah! Dhanya hai hum. We got Srushti's darshan twice this week๐Ÿ˜†

Srushti, I lub you and your updates๐Ÿค—. Your comments are super funny. Today was better than Monday , Srushti, we saw less Guman but Chulbul and Sahas Rai compensated I guess. Teri bad luck hi kharab hai.

No comments on Gautam's shirt but I am so happy to see him wear shoes in the precap. I was sick of seeing him in his chappals๐Ÿ˜†

Your gadheda has become quite the sher now, answering back Guman, lagaoing pandit's vaat. Good going. Acha match karega with our sherni.

Dobo has also studied astrology, how convenient. He was so excited that the auspicious date is 15 days away. Let Samud smile yaar. Dont jinx it. Who knows what problems lay ahead for them? Yes, I know CVs and SLB๐Ÿ˜†

I cant understand people like Guman. Here they need a villian to move to story forward, but there are such vindictive people around in AZ. Desais tried to dissuade LN from marrying her years back. They were unsuccessful. Nachaniya is now married to one of the richest man in the world and she is leading a respectable life. She won. Desais are wary of her but treat her cordially with respect as LN's wife (barring Dukhba) Forget the bitterness and anger. Let it go!!!! Uff.

BTW- where did she learn angrezi? Her tabla master taught her?

I have mentioned several times in various posts about how and why LN married Guman and he cant see through her so not going into that again. Hopefully we will get to see their track soon.
Edited by Infofan - 10 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunnybunch

Unres

Thank you so much for the lovely WU!
Loved your comments in between, so cute๐Ÿ˜›

The beginning scene was awesome, Saras oh Saras 

yeah I too want LNV to take Gooman away from SaMud 

Oh yes,,CVs LOVE me ab itne pyaar ka kya kar sakte hai?? Achaar?? ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes the beginning scene was too cute...I was like Saras you look like a lattooo but ab woh toh hai...๐Ÿ˜† and him taking over the Kundli was too good...but I wondered why couldnt the Havard Jyotish know about the coming disasters?? May be he didnt see it beyond the marriage๐Ÿ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: happychappy

Thanks Srushti, that was a gem of a WU!  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Owww thank you yaara๐Ÿ˜ณ