Article: Juhi Parmar believes parties are

maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
The Telly Tubbies
Nisha Kundnani

Friday, August 04, 2006  17:50 IST

You know them by: They shake hands with one guest, air kiss another, scream out a greeting to a third and wave at the fourth. They are the stars from Tellywood who know the fine art of partying. After their long and erratic hours of work, you're bound to spot them all dressed up sans their onscreen look at a party or event every night — lounging, boogieing away or enjoying a drink.

Usual suspects: This clan has gained popularity because of the saas-bahu soaps. Anuj Saxena is a favourite host and when he throws a party, all his friends from the industry make it a point to show up. Shraddha Niggam is a self-proclaimed party buff and is not ashamed of having fun. Juhi Parmar  believes parties are a way to network. Rohit Roy is another party-hearty regular of this tribe.

Most likely to say: "Television actors have always been partying, but it's only recently that they are being noticed as television has never been this big," says Juhi.  While for Shraddha, a party is a chance to unwind, "Given the number of hours I have to put in at the studios, I jump at the opportunity of clubbing. I can't do it every weekend, but when I do party, I have a blast."  Even the men don't want to miss out on the fun. "I throw parties not to network, but simply because I feel like enjoying myself. I also love to involve my friends in the celebrations and I see no harm in that," justifies Anuj. "A few years ago when a filmstar walked into a party, the cameramen would go on a clicking spree. Things have changed, thanks to our medium," believes Rohit.

Tribal future: "New and talented faces that are spotted at these parties will be noticed. But how much will that help their career is questionable," says Juhi.  While Shraddha feels partying is part of a television actor's job, "It is very important to network and to be seen and heard about."  It's obvious that these new party revelers are here to stay!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lol Juhi u party animal u 😆 😆 😆 lol thanx 4 postin

Originally posted by: rachandeep

lol Juhi u party animal u 😆 😆 😆 lol thanx 4 postin

i know party hearty baby😉

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thanks for posting this

lovely pic

norzar
juhimerijaan thumbnail
thankx 4 posting & juhi looking soo beautiful like alwayas 😊
juhimerijaan thumbnail
thankx 4 posting & juhi looking soo beautiful like alwayas 😊 kahone ki zaroorat to nhi juhi ki khooburati k bare main 😊
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnks 4 d article...

juhi also...husein also....now we shuld also bcum party animals 😆

Originally posted by: ankuhujulover

thnks 4 d article...

yeah count me in...

Originally posted by: juhi_hussain_lo

thankx 4 posting & juhi looking soo beautiful like alwayas 😊 kahone ki zaroorat to nhi juhi ki khooburati k bare main 😊

very nicely written

verni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankuhujulover

thnks 4 d article...

thanx.....😊

right jaanu...........we must do so........