shaani2209 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
After a long time saw a SwaRon scene which was all about silence that has always spoken for one...and todays scene REALLY held me to my screen with the feel it held...every SwaRon scene does but this one was what i had wished to see in this track of Swayam injury...
She being his support by just being there and being his confidence making him know that he can do it..he can fight this pain..
As much as it hurts her to see him in pain yet trying so hard, she knows him she knows he will do it..
Sharon silently seeing him struggle while in practice, trying hard as he can to do it for himself and for the team, the Pain gets through her as much too...
and as he gets down on his knees with the pain making him give up there she takes her steps towards him๐Ÿ˜ณ
He says through his silence-he can't do it..he wont be able to but she jus nods in her silent repsone saying i-know-you-will-do-it ๐Ÿ˜ณ and he can't help but feel the strength get to him and make him believe in himself again...thats what love stands true at...SwaRon's love always have...silently jus knowing the other one is there...which has always been more than enough for the two...
and again today it stands the same with swayam not giving up and Sharon being his strength ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
That whole SwaRon bit was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L and amazingly put together with the BG music and the essence of the scene...
I LOVED the Scene...din't you'll???๐Ÿ˜ณ
PS: Lovely expressions and emoting by Vrushika and Shantanu๐Ÿ‘
PPS: Loved the Sharon standing up for Swayam and for Dance/Dancers...AMAZING work by Vrushika๐Ÿ‘Good going girl๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The first thing that came to my mind when I saw Sharon looking at Swayam re-assuringly was "Pyaar ki khahan zuban hoti hai, yeh jo dil ki baatein hai aakhon se bayan hoti hai" ^_^
Today's scene was really sweet, with Sharon silently supporting Swayam . It's like she doesn't have to tell him anything. Like you said, she knows he will do it and her silent confidence is what makes him feel alright and gives him courage. That's what I love about SwaRon. Their thoughts are enough for the other person to understand their feelings. They don't need words to express what they want to say. I really loved that scene. And Vrushika and Shantanu did a very good job. Especially Shantanu, who made it seem like he was really in pain. And Vrushika emoted so well as Sharon who is the only positive beacon of light in Swayam's life.

Edited by Neeti96 - 10 years ago
-Jasmita- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 i loved todays scene !!
vrushan rocks !!!!!!!!
Edited by swaronteam - 10 years ago
cscs thumbnail
m nt gonna res..bcz u hv described everything so beautifully in ur post๐Ÿ˜Š
jst 1 thing..i love tht scene..dis is d beauty of swaron who understands each other perfectly tht dey dnt need words to express dere feelings..
chup tum raho chup hum rhe...dis song perfectly suits swaron..๐Ÿ˜Š
proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Without uttering a single word, they did speak a lot :)
mohitmohanty19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sharon ne bajjja di tauji ki ...๐Ÿ‘...i love it..๐Ÿ˜Š...SRP rockzz...๐Ÿ˜Ž
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Their eyes conveyed everything. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rosh as I said to you that scene just won me over. It was simply the high point of tonight episode. A total bliss. Although there weren't any dialogue but the silence spoke thousand words. As you said the way Swayam was shown giving up and then Sharon just saying through eyes don't despair I am with you and I know you will do it. This silent promise was simply one of the most magical moment on screen. Beautifully done. A scene which you could make you feel good, make your heart brimm with happiness and at same time can make you eyes moist. Simply epic.
tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today swaron is like true swaron scene...sharon the diva is so true diva...totally loved the episode but swayam bhi majnu ke avtaar me aaja tha bus 2 min keliye...i wish he comes back soon...
-Vishaka- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Love actually cannot be express by simply blabering...so truely with afflication Swaron stated it...

Today also while watching the sharon it difficult to digest the fact is this same diva...which totaly fall for love...

There silence speaks alot. They emotionally stands with each other.

Vrushi giving perfect synchronisation which define swaron

luv ur post... u have nicely gathered up all the point.. ๐Ÿ˜Š