Thx fr the pm...
sunshine_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
AMAZING VIDEO THANKS FOR MAKING
ll-Farheen-ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely VMs vidya. πŸ˜ƒMy favorite being Jeene Laga ho(Ye gaana sunkar ARRE hi yaad aa jaate hai yaar😳) & the one having all the beautiful ladies in 1πŸ˜ƒ
Chota Bheem VM was tooo adorable. πŸ€—
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vidya.anand

A few video mixes which I have made with my all time favorite songs and BG music'..I am just in the learning curve'so its not as good as I wanted it to be''But I hope it will get better with each attempt!

1) This was long pending dedication to our hotwa'.the only rockstar of television "Arjun"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leNjJMomX1k[/YOUTUBE]

2) Dedicated to Arjun and Sakshi'.another favorite song of mine!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1x2FJKIIdo[/YOUTUBE]

3) Dedicated to women power of ETF and Arjun'.another favorite song of mine!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MACPgAf5-cU[/YOUTUBE]

4) Dedicated to Arjun and Sakshi'.another favorite song of mine!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haxtjWiFmCU[/YOUTUBE]

5) Again dedicated to the super hero of television "Arjun"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaqKWRfVX3E[/YOUTUBE]

Pls do let me know your feedback!

AWESOME!!! πŸ˜ƒ I really liked the vms
life93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
vidya di...πŸ˜‰ all the vm's are just awesome...cause they are on arjunπŸ˜‰...and u made itπŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
shona14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 awesum vm di...😊 chota bheem song is too gud..and apne heroes haye ...superb
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ll-Farheen-ll

Lovely VMs vidya. πŸ˜ƒMy favorite being Jeene Laga ho(Ye gaana sunkar ARRE hi yaad aa jaate hai yaar😳) & the one having all the beautiful ladies in 1πŸ˜ƒ
Chota Bheem VM was tooo adorable. πŸ€—

Ek sacch bathaavum? 
Whenever i make romantic VMs and listen to songs, Arjun and Reva ko hi imagine karthi hoom!
They just make me crazy! πŸ€£

I cant believe that i am madly in love with an imaginary couple...And a totally new character Reva who just resides in my head! β€οΈ

thanks to all sweeties...love u all!
Edited by vidya.anand - 10 years ago
ll-Farheen-ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya.anand

Ek sacch bathaavum? 
Whenever i make romantic VMs and listen to songs, Arjun and Reva ko hi imagine karthi hoom!
They just make me crazy! πŸ€£

I cant believe that i am madly in love with an imaginary couple...And a totally new character Reva who just resides in my head! β€οΈ

thanks to all sweeties...love u all!

Same Pinch vidyaπŸ˜‰Me too adorn these two a lot & that's because of u.πŸ€—
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ok...I am back again with a long lecture...have patience and read it till the very end!

I am leaving all my diplomacy and coming straight to the point because no point in beating around the bush now!

The point is that I am doing a complete revamp of my buddy list which means my PM list...

Only those who really really wish to read my stories would get the PMs from now on...And yes, i am not going to make separate PM list for any of my works...

One single list...Be it Arni, Ariya, Arisha, or Arakshi. or my ARRE...and only those in my PM list will fit into my buddy list...It doesnt mean that others arent my friends...

Of course all members in this forum are my friends but a big buddy list makes it so difficult to pick and send PMs and i feel that this effort is pointless now...
so I am sticking to this! 

Only the people who dont have problems in reading my work and genuinely want to read and appreciate it need to read my stories...
I dont want to force anybody to read it for the sake of a so called friendship! 

So if you want a PM from now on for all my works, pls like this post! 

I am removing all others from my list right away...No offence...its a request and a writer's plea...because my works are so very dear to me...Very close to my heart and I write it with a lot of effort...And all my lead couples are lovable and dear to me!

Somebody reading it for namesake or forcefully just to please me...no I sincerely dont want that to happen...Such ppl can stop reading it from now on...No offence again...
Its perfectly ok and all of you will still remain my friends...I understand your feelings and emotions when you are forced to read my work and now i expect that u ppl understand my emotions as well...

I am PMing for the last time to all ppl on my buddy list about this post so that u can come and like it if you want a PM from me in future...And any new reader who really want to start reading can also like...

Thanks...love you all...

Again a big thanks to all my readers!