TOI-Sameer's new show named Khauf

superV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sameer Soni to return to TV with Somersault's next

We had earlier told you that casting was on for Somersault's next for Life Ok. Now, sources say that Sameer Soni, last seen on Parichay in Colors, has been finalized to play the lead in the thriller, called Khauf. 

The pilot shoot of the show, based on paranormal activities, is complete. The new show by the makers of Fear Files will go on air in August.

Sameer will be playing the role of JD, an intense and brooding character who investigates the presence of spirits. He will have a keen interest in science and will go around solving cases in the episodic show. Abigail Jain will play his assistant in the show while Roshni Walia, currently seen as Pinky in Savitri, will play Sameer's daughter. 

"JD will be separated from his wife and will love his 10-year-old daughter more than his life. JD will also have a special gift of sensing spirits," said a source, adding that the show will be on the lines of The X-Files. 

When contacted, Sameer said, "JD is an interesting character. He will have a dry sense of humour." When asked whether he personally believed in ghosts, he said, "I don't disbelieve in them, but as of now I have never seen, felt or spoken to a ghost."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: superV

[When contacted, Sameer said, "JD is an interesting character. He will have a dry sense of humour." When asked whether he personally believed in ghosts, he said, "I don't disbelieve in them, but as of now I have never seen, felt or spoken to a ghost."
[/DIV]

πŸ˜†
TFS vaibhavi πŸ˜›
Show wil go on air in August πŸ˜› waiting to watch πŸ˜›
Rajash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshi.nl

πŸ˜†
TFS vaibhavi πŸ˜›
Show wil go on air in August πŸ˜› waiting to watch πŸ˜›

Parda hadtaal cancelled ...ab toh hum ghost banake jaayenge 🀣

Another August ...After KC n now he will be JD this year 😳... Hope this show too gets him a lot of success as well as work satisfaction  πŸ˜ƒ good luck to SS for Kauf...

Thanks for sharing Vaibhavi πŸ˜›
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TFS

So Abigali will play his assistant and he is separated from his wife. 

Always wanted to see KC as a father of a lil girl, at least this show is showing it, Roshni walia the one who will play his daughter looks cute. Cantwait to watch how their scenes will be. 

Rajash thumbnail

Omg... this one is chooo cuuute ...πŸ˜ƒ me happy...

Trust me now even i can't wait too see their scenes yaar ...
So sure... m gonna suffer loss of words when there ll be time to discuss about  their scenes... they will be tht good ...  😳

TFS Rosh πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Rajash - 11 years ago
-Rojaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajash

So sure... m gonna suffer loss of words when there ll be time to discuss about  their scenes... they will be tht good ...  😳

TFS Rosh πŸ˜ƒ

cute hai naa πŸ˜ƒ i badly wanted twins to be baby girls but no  finally got a chance , hope we will get many segments too unlike parichay ( where we hardly ever got any segments with sinal and kids, not that i complain πŸ˜†) 

The girl is damn cute, adorable. Guess what she also did a nutrela ad πŸ˜› seems to be an experienced kid who did many ads , many roles n Tv πŸ˜ƒ her performance will be worth watching πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcPUTGao4pA[/YOUTUBE]
Rajash thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Roshani-

cute hai naa πŸ˜ƒ i badly wanted twins to be baby girls but no  finally got a chance , hope we will get many segments too unlike parichay ( where we hardly ever got any segments with sinal and kids, not that i complain πŸ˜†) 

The girl is damn cute, adorable. Guess what she also did a nutrela ad πŸ˜› seems to be an experienced kid who did many ads , many roles n Tv πŸ˜ƒ her performance will be worth watching πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcPUTGao4pA[/YOUTUBE]

Ohh wow... nutrela the common factor πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
Seriously yaar she is so cute n adorable... 😳 finally my wish to see SS playing father to a cute li'l princess is gonna come true soon 😊 looking forward to see this cutie with him as he will play a doting father to her who is gonna love her more than his life .. aww  πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Rajash - 11 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Tfs dear! 😊
In which channel is show gng to be aired and from when this show will go on-air? πŸ€”
-Rojaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Tfs dear! 😊

In which channel is show gng to be aired and from when this show will go on-air? πŸ€”

In august , i think its will air in Life ok 
Rithu.Nair thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajash

TFS Rosh πŸ˜ƒ

Yes she like Cutie  also wanted for our SINAL and if that happened our shows trp will be in top 3 serials haaa😭 Any way i am eagerly waiting to see SAMMY as a lovable father with his princess daughter this time sure SAMMY will double BLASTπŸ₯³