how many are satisfied with mahadevs ans/DT Nt pg3

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I mean not satisfied becoz the answer he gave was not as father but as god which he would say to any human being.But it was said in beautiful manner so finally we have to accept
finally he saw his mother and wife in him and merged in him.His realisation about mahadev being god was too fast but nice .But that father child thing looked still incomplete. Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he never accepted Jallandar as his child...Jallu never had status similar to Kartikeya and Ganesha...
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
M not and agree to ur post.
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I cried when jalandhar saw his mother and wife in mahadev😭, i felt so bad when he said "MAA"😭
i am gonna miss him badly😭
Edited by jyoti07 - 10 years ago
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
today also jallu made me cry.😭...the way he said 'MAA' was soo heart touching..😭...
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am totally satisfied with the reply and the way they portrayed Jalandhar's Moksh.👏
sindhupv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mahadev kept it short and sweet and everything said by Mahadev spot on about the waves in the sea and that they are the ansh of the samudra so how can the waves be ever separated from the samudra. He never abandoned J but each time in some form he was always there with him  it was J's own undoing that he pushed away everything that was always there for him and with him bringing his end.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Oonagh

Mahadev kept it short and sweet and everything said by Mahadev spot on about the waves in the sea and that they are the ansh of the samudra so how can the waves be ever separated from the samudra. He never abandoned J but each time in some form he was always there with him it was J's own undoing that he pushed away everything that was always there for him and with him bringing his end.

But then like we all are ansh of god ,whole world is formed from shakti and shiv .But then every other human being is recognised by ansh of shiv,every human looks same as shiv,every human has those powers like jallandar had ?so mahadev s duty towards jallandar cannot be equated to any other human being in the world.If ganesh and karthike were given personal attention then why not jallandar!
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i am satisfied with it Jal was not his child but part of his body or soul 
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
am not fully satisfied with his answer of mahadev...in my opinion it was an easy answer.. when he said that he nevert left jallu .. why didnt he came once of jallu's lifetime to him..mahadev already knew his pain..he could console him... but he didnt.
 ..dont get me wrong but i felt like jallu was a illigatimate child..in this DKDMD puran.