•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Versatile actor Mushtaq Khan to play a cameo in Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai

Mushtaq Khan, the versatile comedian who has acted in many films like Hum Hai Rahi Pyaar Ke, Hera Pheri, Jodi No. 1, Welcome to name a few will soon be essaying an important rib-tickling cameo role in Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai.. Ajab Sa Risk Hai (Siddhant Cinevision).

The actor will be spotted by Simran's father (Rajesh Balwani) at a play where he is performing. Simran (Sukirti Khandpal) who is bent upon marrying Rajveer (Gaurav S. Bajaj) who belongs to a conservative Haryanvi family, is now ready to pose to be a Haryanvi girl. Hence, Simran's real father brings in a play artiste by name Jeevan Lal Adhya, essayed by Mushtaq Khan to pose as his daughter's Haryanvi father.

Talking about Jeevan Lal Adhya, he is a man who always loves to drink half bottle of liquor, and hence has got his name as 'Adhya'. He is a guy who plays the role of Salim in Haryanvi Mughal 'E- Azam. And when Simran ropes him to play her father, he finds it difficult to stop delivering dialogues of Salim. This will give rise to hilarious sequences.

When contacted, Mushtaq Khan confirmed this piece of news to Tellychakkar.comsaying, "Yes, it is true that I have started shooting for Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai. I play an interesting cameo wherein the lead girl's father has hired me to play the Haryanvi father to his girl. The guy is a rangmanch ka kalaakar and he is always high on drinks."

On the reason for taking up this role, Mushtaq stated, "Well, the Director of this show Imtiaz Punjabi is a good friend and when he approached me for this role, I accepted it."

On TV, Mushtaq Khan has been seen in SAB TV' Lo Hogayi Pooja Iss Ghar Ki,, Adaalat among few others.

Get ready for this interesting cameo coming from a talented actor..

Edited by Sidchu - 10 years ago
Thnx for sharing. So comedy track is coming up 😆.
archu...hi hello...i missed u so much...hows u girl...

n ur sid love..

m so happy to c u back aftr long time...kha thi tum ...
tfs.
Tfs but Archu are you seriously back? Gosh!
The story line seems really interesting😊
I actually started watching this show and must say it's a refreshing love story ðŸ˜Š
cool archu...ajun kay chalay mg
Originally posted by sukugeny

cool archu...ajun kay chalay mg
busy with work .