TOI: Parikshit Sahni (Chachaji) in TV Ad

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Swara Bhaskar with Parikshit Sahni in TV ad

Bollywood actress Swara Bhaskar will share screen space with
veteran film and TV actorParikshit Sahni for a commercial. She says it was an humbling experience. 

The two will be seen together in Tara Jewellers' first TV campaign. 

"It was a great honour to be acting with Parikshit sir. He is such a senior and experienced actor, and it was a very humbling and learning experience to be acting with him," Swara, who was last seen in "Aurangzeb", said in a statement. 

The veteran actor, who plays Gyaneshwar in Zee TV's show "Aaj Ki Housewife Hai... Sab Jaanti Hai", is the son of legendary actor Balraj Sahni and Swara says that the 69-year-old often used to share memories of his father on the set. 

"He told us stories about his father, the legendary Balraj Sahni. Balraj-ji was a leading member of IPTA (Indian People's Theatre Association) in its golden period and I too was a member of IPTA, the JNU chapter in my college days. So it was very special for me to hear those tales from Balraj-ji's son," she further said. 

Note: Edited version from a TOI article

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karsuh thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Shobhi ðŸ˜Š
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He is a versatile actor . So was his father. I have seen some black and white movies of Balraj Sahni. He is a very serious actor.