4 AUG -INDIA Episode-Written/Video 4KS

mistletoe thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Pooja is going to give the detail update today, I am just giving the Live Update from the break onwards.

Jigyasa taunts Pushkar that he betrayed the man who had given him a life, I think earlier she had really abused Bani and Pia and how they have betrayed Jai. I love Jigyasa, she really gives it to Pushkar and tells him that he did not even have the guts to go and tell Jai that he loved Pia, but chose to elope with him after backstabbing Jai! Finally, someone tells this to Pushkar! Kudos to you Jiggy! Everyone is stunned in silence, as Jigyasa tells Pushkar that he is so shameless that he has now sent Pia to Jai for earning money, Pushkar is stunned and Jigyasa further insults Pushkar and Pia! Bani as usual is crying, Jiggy had earlier accused her of seducing JaiπŸ˜† (Something on the lines of getting Jai drunk and sleeping with him, is Jiggy out of her mind or what?)

OMG...Jiggy tells Pushkar that has he struck a deal with Jai that they will both share Pia! Hey Prabhu, the kind of stuff Jiggy says.....I was laughing and going OMG at the same time!πŸ˜† Pushkar is just standing like a stone as Jigyasa goes on and on and Pushkar only manages to tell her to shut up and go away, but Jigyasa refuses to leave and further fuels Pushkar and asks Pia to tell everyone the truth whether she is working for Jai or not, the same Jai Walia whom she had rejected and ran out on once. Jigyasa says that doesn't Pushkar realize that he is sending Pia to the same man who had once loved Pia and had wanted to marry him, at this moment, Bani looks frozen and broken-hearted!

Ok girls, please add Jigyasa Aunty as a front-runner for the Defence Lawyer's Forum for Mr. Jai Walia.....πŸ˜†

Pushkar and Pia get into a huge scrap when Pushkar questions about working for Jai and hiding it from him. Pia tells Pushkar that she is working for Jai because she wants to earn money and to secure her future. Pushkar looks hilarious when he is angryπŸ˜† Pia is much better in her snobbish and selfish avtaar, she gives it back to him as good as it gets. Pushkar and Pia once again get Jai and when Bani triest to stop Pia, she very coldly tells Bani that not to interfere between a husband and a wife. Bani goes away and Pushkar triest to stop her, but Pia stops him from stopping Bani. Pushkar tells Pia that her problem is that she will never listen to anyone and she is so money-minded.

Pia tells Pushkar that she might be money-minded, but he is a loser and a man with no confidence. The episode kind of ends abruduptly with Saat Phere beginning!

Yaar yeh ke ho raha hai KS mein????πŸ€’πŸ˜†

Honestly, Pushky should just stick to being his nice, sweet self, he cannot be angry at all, as Raaga had once mentioned, that Pushkar can't scare a worm, leave aside someone like Pia!πŸ˜† Only the likes of Mr. Walia are men enough to scare other people and at times Ranveer also! But Pushky?πŸ˜† What a joke! Pia was great today, she might be one selfish prig, but atleast she makes no bones about it...I am what I am! Bani.......The lady is only fit for shedding tears!😭 Why the hell was she so quiet when Jigyasa was laundering her character and calling her names? Why couldn't she reply back that it was her brother who started that Kiss Marathon and she just followed his lead?πŸ˜‰ No, Mrs.Walia will never speak when she ought to but open her mouth when she is required to keep quiet!

Bore.......I am now off to watching Rang De Basanti and ogle at my Aamir! Btw, after watching Fanaa, I think that Aamir would make a lovely Jai Walia! What do you guys think?

Pooja is going to post the detailed update.....Poo, you have a nice voice on the phone!😊

Good Night,

MT

************************************************************ ********************

Detailed Update by Pooja.walia-

ok here is today's update..... as usual please overlook the mistakes.... and please pray ki light na jaye.... or else update kaise hoga....πŸ˜‰

OMG..... Jai is sitting in his cabin...watching the CD....ohhhh he's sooo taery eyed.... my god...then his thoughts drift to how he's not with his wife when she needs him the most...how when the biggest khushi is near him...he can't be near it... eyes get more teary...(ekta iska badla to tuimhe chukana hoga but later...😑)

then his thoughts drift to a future scne...his fantasy...he has a kid in his hand...he's trying to chup karao the crying kid... My god...it was sooooooooooooo cute... he's sayiong don't cry baby don't cry..... awsome...(Ram's actaul skills were at display...)then the child pees on him... n Jai is like what have u done...the child cries more n Jai starts calling out for Bani to change the kid's diaper....πŸ˜†...but she's no where to be seen..... then he starts loking around... finally finds it... then the problem is change kaise karoon...then he tries...fiddles around wit it...Bani comes in sees it...then offers to help...n Mr.Walia very happily lets her do it....πŸ˜†...he looks at both of them lovingly...with the cutest smile u can imagine.... but then reality strikes...n he's teary again...(i'm sooo sure Ekta's creatives are visiting IF...didn't someone yestrday say that Jai should forget the past n dream of the future...πŸ˜‰)

ok now for the blast .... pushy comes home... pia gets him water...she says that she wants to talk to him...she looks very nervous... disturbed.... as she's about to say...Bani comes in asking for her prescription from Pushkar...as she says she left it with him...(now i'm not dwelling into this right now....but wait honey i'll get back...)

then we have the enetry of the great ...the NASTIEST EVER JIGYASA...she comes in .... in the sweetest n innocent tone tells pushy that maaf karna i came in like thsi but i had to talk to u n pia ...n i'm glad that bani is here too...as usse bhi baat karnio hai....

then she apologises to bani for saying nasty things about her kid...she says that she's sorry that she said that the kid was of a driver... then OMG ...that sweet smile gets into the sarcasm...n hatred of a life time...she says that bani seduced Jai...(ya right...n we believe u....go watch the video darling...sab pata chal jayega...πŸ˜‰)(ok here i was sooo sure that pia might intervene n accuse Jai of forcing bani...or something,,,,....but no...she's turned into a rock...😑)

Jigs asks bani ki kya kiya tha tumne...how did u get Jai bhaiya.. to sleep with u...bani is soooo pissed off..but chup khadi hai....she's in tears but no won't utter a word.... then jigs says that bani must've got Jai drunk...n thats how....(OMG...lady kya ho gaya hai tumhe.... bani getting JAi drunk n seducing him...pata nahi is baat par i should get angry or laugh...πŸ˜†) anyways.... jigs continues that bani was smart enough to have slept with Jai bahiya coz...the kid will be a way to get money from him..... (ya ya... sab ko apne jaisa samajh rahi hai...😑)

bani is crying....then jigs says that she knows that Jai was drunk n was forced into it...coz she knows that he doesn't love bani...how can he when he loves u're sister...(now jigs..i'm getting into my tv..n breaking u're head...😑...no no i won't aaj to ram was looking so cute...how can i...)

ok then she says that she says that she's waiting for the day when...bani will deliver the kid n come to walia mansion asking for money.... its now that Bani opens her mouth...she yells n asks jigs to keep quiet...tells her not to say a word for her kid,....(finally aap boli to sahi...)... then Jigs turns around n says that she'll keep quiet for the kid's sake...aakhir wo mera bhji to kuch lagat hai..(kya baat hai...abhi yaad aaya ki Bua hai us bachche ki...πŸ˜•.. i think she must've done it for the fear of Jai...πŸ˜‰)...

ok then she moves on to Pia... she accuses her of running of from the mandap with her aashiq...πŸ˜†...she says that tumne Jai bahiya ko thukra diya...n ab u're back.... Pia is sooo scared..tounge-tied...πŸ˜†...while bani n pushkar just stand there confused...unable to understand...what she's talking about....

Jigs tells Pia that how can she come back...she says that paiso ki itni kya zarurat thi ki u chose work for him.......she says that all the 3 sisters are stuck on to Jai Walia...uske bine inka kuch nahi ho sakta...one is carrying his child...the other is working for him..n the third is MY BAHU...

she then tells pushkar that she always thought that he was a smart guy... n now its proved...that he's a guy with no guts what so ever...he betrayed jai when he could've gone n told him that he loved Pia...but he didn't ...he betrayed him...eloped on the wedding day with Jai's would-be(never never...πŸ˜†) wife... then she says that how could Pushy allow pia to go n work for Jai... she questions his integrity...his mardangi...🀒.... she says that its good if Pia goes to work...both husband n wife should work..but how can pushy send pia to work for a guy who once loved her ...wanted to marry her...

all thsi while pushkar is confused...angry... n Pia ...scared...(she looked as if abhi abhi bhoot dekha hai...πŸ˜†...awsome performance by Roshni...but thats all...)

Jigs tells pushy that may be he n Jai bhaiya have patched up n have struck a deal... to share pia...(how could she...kya bol rahi aaj yeh...😑..wait till u're bhaiya finds out ...he'll kill u with his own hands...kya scene hoga...😳..ok i'm loosing track again...)

she asks pia ki subah Jai n raat ko to pati hai hi...(kya kya bol rahi aaj yeh...πŸ˜•)she asks pushy to stop acting surprised as if he didn't know...tells him to ask his wife as a hubby-wife have no secrets...everything is tranparent...(pia is scared ...all the colour is off her face,...) its only then that jigs realises that pia hasn't told bani n pushkar...n says that she feels sorry for pushkar...bani is sooo struck by what she's heard...i felt sooo sorry for her...😭

pushy yells...finally asks her to shut up...only to listen to ki main kaunsa yahan basne (stay forever) aayi hoon...i'm like the dixit sisters... then with a concerned tap on pushy's shoulder she leaves...

Pushkar turns to pia...n they get into a fight... he questions her working with Jai n pia says she's doing it coz she wants money...a secure future...all crapppy stuff...she asks pushkar to stop behaving like an MCP.... pushy says that he has no issues with her working anywhere...but for Jai...no ways...they fight... n i missed the last part... light chali gayi...😑😑😑

but they showed that Pia asks Bani to not interfere between a husband wife's matter... (haan haan tu uska divorce plan kar...n she's interfering....😑)

thats it from me...

POOJA

VIDEO UPDATE BY LIMA-

LINK-πŸ‘

4th aug kasam se india episode snaps

my fav scene was..when jai was thinkg abt his child and bani together...so i thought why not post that perticular pics in here just for change...i m sure u guys will love that pic....soo here r some snaps of todays episode....

here r the links.

4th aug INDIA VIDEO better quality...see

https://www.zippyvideos.com/9326677225737816/4th_aug_ks/*pkm0 01

or

https://www.flurl.com/item/4th_AUG_kasam_se_u_166107

or

https://media.putfile.com/4th-aug-kasam-se-by-lima

Download-Link:
https://rapidshare.de/files/28210374/4th_AUG_ks.wmv.html

uploaded by memsab...thxπŸ‘

download link

https://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q8EHBVMM

https://rapidshare.de/files/28210374/4th_AUG_ks.wmv.html

enjoy

lima

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/361471

Edited by khoo - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KSKS thumbnail

Thanx MT and thanx Pooja. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘.

Edited by KSKS - 17 years ago
ritzbitz thumbnail
thanxx MT! i am the first πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
aww, that's so sad, i feel so bad for pushy.....thanks for the update πŸ˜› Edited by koolchick - 17 years ago
**Tinkerbell** thumbnail
thanks MT...oops this is so funny.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Jigs cracks me up
venus_xyz thumbnail
thanks MT!!! been waiting for it!
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Areh Aaj ka Espiode Comical Yeh πŸ˜†
Jiggys tusi to much ho 😑 πŸ˜†
thanks MT πŸ˜›
wite_rainbow thumbnail
two thigns i must say...thx Mt u r a gr8 updater!!
I LOVE JIGS!!
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thnx alot
man i cant believe jigyasa...she is one mean character lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Arshi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i love jiggy, she is so awsome finally somone told pushy and pia off