Jiah Khan commits suicide! Declared DEAD.. RIP

Posted: 11 years ago
Bollywood actor Jiah Khan committed suicide in her Juhu flat on Monday night at 11 pm, according to TV reports. TV reports suggest that the actress hung herself at her flat in Sagar Tarang apartment in Juhu in Mumbai.

Preliminary reports suggest that Jiah committed suicide though the cause of her death is still unconfirmed. Actor Dia Mirza reportedly broke the news of Jiah's death on micro blogging site Twitter. The actress debuted opposite legendary Amitabh Bachchan in Ram Gopal Verma's film Nishabd in 2007. She also acted opposite Aamir Khan in Ghajini (2008) and Akshay Kumar in Housefull (2010). Jiah was brought up in England and had shifted to Mumbai recently to act in Hindi films.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Never liked her as an actress, but this is so sad. I wonder what compelled her to do such a thing. :/ She was way too young to end her life. RIP.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Her dad is one of the biggest clients of the company my sister works for. She's met him in person. This is sad. RIP.
-Inferno- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Just found out. But this was surprising as she was only 25! They said that she had been depressed for some time now...anyway R.I.P Edited by -3raser- - 11 years ago
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
RIP so sad to hear this 
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sad to hear this
Ya allah :(
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

irreversible damage for her family. RIP
Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Such sad news. Rip.

She was beautiful.
atominis thumbnail
This is sad! She was too young! 😕

It's sad her life will become another addition to Bollywood's gossip lore with her controversial birth (she's alleged to be Tahir Hussain's illegitimate daughter and Aamir's half sister) and controversial film debut (Nishabd).

I never liked her acting, looks or attempts to come across as sexy (she wasn't sexy no matter how much she shed her clothes or pouted).

But I do feel sad at her tragic end. Her growing years were tough if one goes by her interviews thanks to those "parentage" issues. She never talked about her father. Who it really was and who wasn't.

Now her death has become a mystery of sorts too with this sudden suicide. (God knows if it was actually a suicide only?)

RIP!
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kamaal R Khan - KRK ?@kamaalrkhan33m

Jiah Khan spoke with her boyfriend at 11 PM n then she committed suicide. I don't have words to explain my sadness. How can you do this yar?

Kamaal R Khan - KRK ?@kamaalrkhan11m

I can't right name of Jiah's boyfriend but soon everything will come in front of the world. I m saying whatever her family members told me.