Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Story_Teller thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Chapter 2

'Countdown begins!', Humeira, who wore a black pencil skirt whispered urgently in her walkie talkie as she ran into the hall. '10 , 9..'

'Hurry up and move away!', another woman hissed to a man, pushing him asay brutally.

'Counting 8, 7...'.

'You!', the other woman whispered pointing at the new employee. 'Stand by the door, keeping it open! HURRY! We need imidiate action!'

'6, 5...'

'Okay, all set!', the secetary announced, in a low but an urgent tone. 'Positions everyone!'

'4, 3, 2...'

Bang!

The door flung open and in came two men walking together, discussing something about the file the younger man held, unaware of anything that been going about in the office, let it be the employees eating pizza's or chatting with each other when the rules strictly forbid them to.

Humeira clicked on the walkie talkie one last time for the day and whispered a 'well done' to all the employees. This had been the everyday routine at the Bonjour, construction company since the last ten years.

'So sir, we assume everything is done and cleared, and no other arrangements need to be made', the younger man dressed in an Armani black suit spoke as they headed to the main office of the older man.

'So are we ready to okay it?', the older man in his forties, Rahul Mehta asked, smirking.

'Yes we are', the former proudly nodded.

Rahul stopped his brisk walking as they reached the office and offered the younger man his hand which without wasting any time at all, he gladly shook.

'Congratulations, Asad Ahmed Khan!', Rahul said smiling. 'You are now the new CEO of Bonjour'.

Asad thanked Rahul and with his head held high, fixed his suit, smiling inwardly. He had dreamt of this day. Dreamt of when this man right in front of him would say something like this and he would just smile away to glory.

'Here's your seat, sir', Rahul said showing him his seat.

'Shutup, Rahul', Asad replied chuckling. 'You've handled the business so well all these years. Thats one sole reason I always wanted to take over it. Dilshaad constructions shall now be the largest construction company in the country!'

Asad really respected Rahul Mehta. He was his role model all these years. And beating his role model was a feeling no one could ever describe so easily.

~*OoO*~

'Girl, where are you?', Humeira whispered into the phone, sitting on her desk. 'Have you forgotten what today is? Today is when a young handsome dude kicks Rahul Mehta's butt and you're not here!'

Zoya giggled listening to her best friend, as she held her phone in between her left shoulder and her head and balanced two shopping bags and her starbucks coffee in her hands, running around to catch a cab.

'I know I'm late, Humz', Zoya spoke signalling a cab. 'The new boss is going to kill me!'

'After he is done killing all of us!', Humeira sighed into the phone.

'Ooh, is he that bad?', Zoya asked as she placed her shopping bags in the cab and jumped in. 'The Golden Tower', she told the taxi driver.

'I don't know', Humeira replied shrugging. 'I was talking about killing us with his looks. Dudette, the dude is HOT!'

'Oh we could do with some hot men around', Zoya replied rolling her eyes remembering all sort of weird men in the office since four years she has worked there.

'Okay now hurry up and get your tush here, I have to go', Humeira quickly said into the phone before hanging up.

'I'm so dead meat!', Zoya threw her head back in the seat, sighing deeply before sipping her coffee.

~*OoO*~
The meeting had not started yet so Asad thought of writing down an entry in his dairy, he flipped open his briefcase and took out the diary. When he took it out he noticed it wasn't his! It was that girl's whom he had met on the plane!

Asad scratched his temple, not sure of what to do. Should he open? Or should he keep it back like a good man and go on with his work? Looking around him and finding no one near, the young man that he was apart from handling a whole empire sprung inside him, making him open the diary as a foolish grin settled upon his face.

Low chances he'd ever meet her again, he thought. 

He randomly opened a page, in the diary and his eyes fell on something the girl had sketched all over the place. A stick figure with a huge tummy hanging about, an ugly mustache and an even uglier mole below the lower lip. 

'What the heck?', Asad let out to the empty room, chuckling.

"Mr. Khan! What in god's name is that horrible creature?" Rahul Mehta said from behind, Asad immediately stiffened and pressed his lips together to keep from laughing.

"No one in particular, Mr. Mehta you see I'm quite imaginative." Asad said.

'Is that so, Mr. Khan?', Mr. Mehta asked Asad looking at the drawing with suspicious eyes. 'It's eerily familiar. Where did I see it, now?'

'The mirror?', he said chuckling.

Asad was shocked as such an unprofessional statement slipped out his mouth. What was happening with him?

'Excuse me?', Mr. Mehta asked Asad, horrified.

'I-I mean this mirror', Asad replied pointing to the mirror behind him on the wall, to save himself. 'I don't want it'.

'Your office, Mr. Khan', Mr. Mehta replied exiting the office, his mustache pointing upwards as he smiled. 'Do as you please'.

Asad sighed with relief! He had not been caught! *Phew* As he was closing the diary he saw someone's reflection in the he turned around and there she was standing in a black pencil skirt, white shirt and killer heels, her jaws hanging, her hands on her hips.

Zoya Farooqi.

~*OoO*~

A/N: So we FINALLY updated! Sorry for updating after so long! ðŸ˜­
R&R
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Finally we update. 🤣

Sorry flr the delay guys. Totally my fault and none Yamini's. sachi! 😆
lDirectionerl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
No one's fault it is the! Faiza's just being humble!
We just love to make a grand entrance! ðŸ˜†
CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesum part
loved it
plz cont soon

tvpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome episode...plz update soon...thanks for pm...
-.-Mariam-.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

NIce Update...Loved it..

Continue soon...Thnx for PM...

Mariam...
zoas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hahahahah i have read this book ! can you keep a secret! and loved it too! thank you for bringing in our very own asya in to them :D thank you or the pm plz update soon!
Gudduluvs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice updTe..waitng 4 dere meetng..thnks 4 om..
veenisha thumbnail
awesome update
do continue soon :D
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awwiee
Love the update
so Zoya is going to work under Asad
its going to be interesting
waiting to read more