Charu will be back :Confirmed

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
From the inside information got to know that Anchal Khurana aka Charu was approached by PH as much awaited Mayan reunion didnt  pull in TRP numbers ..and .Anchal whose contract was about to end has been given an incentive with a meatier role to stay on. 

and she will be back with a bang .. Guys you heard it right .. Charu will be back .. .. And this time also she will team up with SS and M (what else u can expect from CVs)  and will try to stop mayan marriage.. .. I am waiting for Charus re entry ? are you ? .. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
only this was left now though i heard this as well.. but am super upset as then again vina wont get screen space ..this is limit s we knew that wedding wont happen why get two new characters ??? that masi n some one else ridiculous...
so quite expected.. ðŸ¤£    cliche proved again right ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by: vibz88

only this was left now though i heard this as well.. but am super upset as then again vina wont get screen space ..this is limit s we knew that wedding wont happen why get two new characters ??? that masi n some one else ridiculous...

I am done with show now.. again focus on charu rather than rachna.. this is too much now.. crossing limit.. this was left only again??? starting with 0...

i will prefer marry go round rather than sslk
-Eris- thumbnail
I m super upset now !!!!!! till when will they drag this drama .. end it for once n for all.. next week i hope u get 0.08 trp s 
HashiBoo thumbnail
I think they got best negative actress award so  they are favoring negativity ... 

But man I am damn happy .. Charu the savior is back .. 

My only worry is mayan ki suhagrat ki sapna adhoori reh jayegi ðŸ˜ˆðŸ¤¡ðŸ¤£
HashiBoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibz88

I m super upset now !!!!!! till when will they drag this drama .. end it for once n for all.. next week i hope u get 0.08 trp s 

Dont worry .. mayan marriage track will make your dream of 0.08 trp true ..  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
charu drama will never end either mayan will completely unite..and vina toh gaya kaam se.. 2 minute per one month.. this is disgusting now.
-Eris- thumbnail

Originally posted by: smruti1981

I am done with show now.. again focus on charu rather than rachna.. this is too much now.. crossing limit.. this was left only again??? starting with 0...

round we go the shaadi bush shaadi bush shaaadi bush ðŸ¤ª
HashiBoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: smruti1981

I also dont think they will give Rachna a proper track ..  Charu will get more space along with the SSM . and the rest is mayan ka romance .. honemoon sapna .. so where can they found screen space for rachna .. ??