Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi People...

I know I said I would be coming back soon with OS and got disappear from here...

Actually, It was my one friend who was posting my ff for me... So she got busy with her exam and studies, she didn't get time to...

I know its my responsible to keep u all entertaining so I would try to be regular here from today...
I am starting new SS (Short Story) which I complete long ago and I would try to post as soon as possible as its already completed...

Enjoy and keep Loving...

Now here goes the first part :) Love u all <3 Muwaahhh 😳

SEPARATION AND REUNITE' (AR SS)

PART 1                                                     

Little girl was running around the house' Lady was running behind her'

'Arima' Please Angel' Yeh milk peelo' Please na Angel' Kyun Mamma koh itna tang kar rahi hai tu''

'Mammi' Mujhe nehi peena' Aap hamesha mujhe milk kyu dete ho' Chocolate mixed karo' Phir main acchi bacchi ki tarah peelungi' Without chocolate' Milk taste yuck'' Arima reply with her cute voice'

'Arima' Angel' Aaj ghar main Chocolate nehi hai beti' Main aaj Hospital se aate waqt le aaungi na' Please jaldi se yeh peelo' Mamma koh aapko school chodke hospital bhi jaana hai''

'Nehi Mamma' No chocolate, no milk'' Arima said turning to her Mamma'

She was only 5yrs old and she talk like a adult' Fair in color, black silky hair which comes up to her shoulder' Blue eyes which twinkle when she is in her naughtiness behavior' Chubby cheeks which show shades of little pink'

Lady in her 30's sit in front of her on her knee' She was wearing red salwar kameez' Her hair open moving around her fair face' Her pinkish cheeks and rosy lips' Her big green eyes' She didn't look like she is a mother of 5yrs daughter'

'Angel' Mamma bhul gayi chocolate kal khatam hogaya' Sorry..' Said holding her ear from one hand as she was holding milk glass in the other'

'Mamma' Aapko pata haina, main milk akela nehi peeti hoon' Aur baache ke liye sirf milk' Aap toh hot chocolate or coffee peete ho' Aur mere liye bas, milk akele''

Lady smile to see how big big her little girl talk' She smiles and hugs her'

'Tik hai' Main aapke liye juice leke aati hoon.. Lekin kalse milk with chocolate' Okey'' She said coming out from the hug and kissing her cute chubby face'

'Okey mamma'' She said flashing her cute smile with dimple adoring her cheeks'

Her Mamma care her little cheek with her thumb losting her self'

'Mammaaa'. Jaldi karo' Ab late nehi ho rahi hai kya'' Arima said going to the hall to check on her bag'

'Haan main bas aa rahi hoon baccha'

Kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta hai ki tu meri mamma aur main tumhari beti hoon'' She said going to the kitchen to get juice for her little Angel'

Both got ready in no time and left to start their day adoring their face'

SAME TIME IN PARIS'

'Dadaaa'. Jaldi karooo'. Humhe der ho raha hai'' Little girl in shout in her cute and high voice'

'Aa raha hoon Meri Nanima'. Kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta hai tu sach main mera nanima hai'' Guy in white shirt and black jeans came down from the stairs carrying her laptop bag in his hand while he was making his hair' Three buttons open in his shirt showing his well built body' When he smile, dimple flash in his cheek' His blue eyes searching for the little nanima, who order everyone around'

'Ab mujhe bhulake kaha chali gayi Princess'' He said keeping his laptop bag on the coffee table'

'Dada' Main yehi hoon' Aapke peeche'' Guy turn around to see her five yr daughter standing with white top and black skirt' Her hair open which comes upto her shoulder' One gold pendal around her neck with heart on it' Naughtiness shinning in her green big eyes'

Her chubby cheeks make her move adorable and cute' She was standing with her little hand on her hips showing angry face to her father'

'Sholly Princess' Dada koh'' He was cut her'

'Der hogaya' Pata hai' Pata hai Dada' Yeh toh pehle baar nehi huvana' Aap toh hamesha aise late karte ho' Kabhi time ki fikar nehi hote aapko' Pata nehi aap doctor kaise bangaye'. Maine suna hai ki doctors bohot time pe hota hai' Lekin yaha meri Dada koh toh koi chinta nehi hai time ka' Uff'' She said hitting her forehead with her little hand'

'Ab Dada ne khaan pakadke sorry kaha na Princess' Aur aise apni aapko maarna band karo' Kitni baar kaha aise nehi karte bacchi'' Guys said while sitting on his knee and holding his ears'

'Tik hai Tik hai' Ab jaldi se dinner karo Dada' Humhe nikalna chahiyeh jaldise' Flight ka time ho raha hai''

'Ariana' Princess' We have more then 2hrs baccha'' He said standing and taking her in his arms'

'Pata hai Dada.. But I am very excited to go back to india' I haven't been there for once in my life na'' She said smiling cutely hugging her dada putting her little hand around his neck'

'I know Princess' Jabse tum is dhuniya mein aaye ho main, tumhe lekhe yaha aaya hoon' Its been 5yrs even I havent go back to India' But I think now its time to go back' Bi will be very happy to meet u''

'Dada' Yeh Bi aapki ma jaise haina'' Ariana asked with her cute voice'

'Haan princess' Aur aapki dadi'' he said kissing her chubby cheeks' 'Chalo jaldi se dinner karte hai, phir hum airport ke liye niklenge' Okey''

Both had their dinner while talking and laughing'.

After dinner they left to reach the airport to catch their flight to go to INDIA'

BACK IN INDIA,

MUMBHAI'

SANJEEVANI HOSPITAL'

'Bacche log' Sabne apne apne dawai le li na'' Lady who was sitting in the middle of the room all the kids around her asked'

'Haan didi' Hum sabne dawai le li'.' One of the kid whos name is Rohit said' He was the smallest amoung them'

'Good'' Lady said pulling him to a hug and kissing his cheek'

'Didi.. Aapne promise kya ta kal' Kahin aap bhul toh nehi gayi'' Other kid whos name is Pinky asked'

'Nehi Pinky' Didi ne promise kya na' Toh kaise bhulengi' Lekin aap logo ke liye tohdi der wait karna padega' Abhi Angel school main hai' Jab bhi who aayengi main use meri saat tum sabse milne ke liye leaaungi' Tik hai'' Lady said touching Pinky cheek lovingly'

'Dr.Riddhima' Please nurse station report kare'' Announcement was made'

Lady who was sitting on her knee stand when she heart the annoucement' 'Chalo baccho' Mujhe abhi jaana hai' Main baad main milti hoon Ok' Aur Angel koh bhi saat leaaungi''

Waving her hand she went out from the children's ward'

Yes'!!! The Lady was none other then Dr.Riddhima' The sweet and hard working doctor in Sanjeevani Hospital' Everyone love her and she loves everyone specially her little Angel' Angel is her daughter, apple of her eyes'

Riddhima make her way to see her Angel sitting on the counch which was kept near the nurse station'

'Arima'' Riddhima call her Angel' Yes'!!! Arima is Riddhima's Angel'

'Mamma'' Arima came running to her mother and through her hand around her neck hugging her'

Taking her in her arms, Riddhima make her way to caf' It was time for lunch'

'Aapki Aunty kaha hai' Woh Aapko lene gayi ti na'' Riddhima said'

'Haan Mamma' Aunty koh aate hi ek kaam ke liye jaana pada' Toh who nurse koh kehke mujhe yaha chodke chali gayi' Mamma' Mujhe bohot bhuk lagi hai''

Riddhima kiss her cheek and Arima hugs her resting her head on her shoulder'

'Chalo jaldi se lunch karte hai' Phir aap Mamma ki saat mamma ki cabin main jaenge' Jab tak Mamma kaam khatam karte tab aap apni homework karlena ok'

Ghar jaane se pehle aapko apni friends koh bhi milna haina' Lekin pehle lunch aur homework karenge' Uski baad friends ke paas jaenge''

'Tik hai Mamma'' Arima said closing her eyes'

Riddhima enter the caf to see her friends sitting at their special table' She moves with Arima still holding her in her arms'

Muskaan, Nikki, Abhi and Rahul were sitting enjoying their lunch'

'Oye.. Humhari shaitaan koh kya huva aaj' Itne chup chap kyu hai..' Muskaan said when she saw Arima resting her head on Riddhima shoulder'

'Mujhe kuch nehi huva Muski'' Arima said still in the same position'

'Angel' Kitni baar bola' Naam se nehi bhulate' Muskaan Aunty bolo'' Riddhima said making her sit in the chair'

'Aap yaha beito' Main aapke liye khana lekhe aati hoon'' Riddhima said'

'Haan' Mamma' Aapke liye bhi leaana' Main akele nehi khaungi'' Arima said'

'Tik hai meri ma' Le aaungi dono ke liye' Ab tik hai'' Riddhima said touching her cheeks'

'haan tik hai'' Arima said looking at others who was staring at her without blinking their eyes'

'Guys' Aise mujhe kyu dekh rahi ho'. Pehle kabhi nehi dekha kya'' Arima said putting her hands on the table'

Nikki who recover from the shocked first reply her'. 'Nehi Angel' Hum bas yehi soch rahi hoon tum itni chote hoke tumhari Mamma par hukum chalate ho'.'

'Aur kitni jaldi Ridzy ne tumhare baat bhi maanli'' Muskaan said'

'Hum pehle kitna try karta ta' Lekin us par kuch asar nehi padti'. Lekin jabse tu bolna shuru kya, tabse uska kitni acchi tarahse khayal rakh raha hai'.' Rahul said'

'Aur kabhi kabhi lagta hai ki woh tumhare mamma nehi, tu uski mamma hai'.' Abhi said'.

'Oh ho guys' Ab dekho' Mamma sabse zyada kisse pyar karte hai' Mujhse'

Aur main bhuki rahungi toh use accha lagega' Nehi na' Toh aisa hai ki kabhi kabhi use blackmail karni padti hai'.

Aur rahi baat meri baat maante hai' After all main hoon hi uski Angel na' Aur who meri mamma hai'

Haan kabhi kabhi mamma bhi yehi kehte hai ki main uski mamma hoon'.

Ab mamma said hongi toh mujhe hi sambhalna hai na use'

Jab main sad hoti hoon toh wohi mujhe sambhalte hai'' Arima said moving her head and hand while talking'

She keep looking at Riddhima who was standing near the counter and looking her from the distance'

'OMG' Main bhi itna nehi bolti hoon yaar'' Muskaan said who was shocked like others to hear Arima's cute talk'

'be aware Muski' Tumhe takkar dene ke liye koi hai ab'' Nikki said giggling and hi5 Arima who flash his dimple'

Riddhima was back with food and talking and doing masti they finished their lunch'

IN MUMBHAI AIRPORT'

Ariana came out with her father smiling and looking around the place'

'Dada' Its so beautiful' Thank god ab hum ab yaha rahengi' I love this place already'' Ariana said' She was sitting on the trolly which her father was pushing with their bags on it'

'Princess' Yeh toh kuch bhi nehi hai' Humhare ghar dekhenge toh u will go crazy'' Her father said'

'Im waiting Dada'' Ariana said while her eyes were looking around here and there'

They move out from the airport and stop searching for someone'

'Maine toh Champ koh kaha mujhe yaha milna' Abhi tak nehi aaya' Kabhi time pe nehi hote yeh'' Guy said looking at his watch'

'Aapka dost hai' Aapki tarah late toh hoga hi'' Arima said looking for him'

'Woh dekho Dada'' Ariana said pointing to a guy who was busy talking to a lady' 'Aur Aunty bhi aayi hai'' Ariana said'

'Kya baat hai Princess' Aapne pehle kabhi nehi mila un logo se' Bas photo dekha' Aur pehle baar dekha toh jatke pehechaanli' Smart haan'' her father said moving to them while putting the trolly'

'Princess kiski hoon Dada'' Ariana said turning and looking at her Dada while winking'

'Ofcourse mera'' Guy said kissing her forehead and moving ahead'

Guy in red and orange t.shirt was looking around and talking to his wife'

'Ab tak toh un logo koh aajana chahiyeh'' He said'.

'Tum use phone karke dekhona' Flight land kiya hai toh woh apne phone on karenge'' his wife said'

'Haan main try karta hoon' Lekin nehi laga toh'' He said while dialing'

'Main yaha kissi se poochke aati hoon' Tum phone karke dekho'' his wife was about to move then they heart'

'Uski koi jarurat nehi hai Champ' Hum log yaha hai'' They turn around to face their friend after five whole years'

This is the first part...

Hope u All like it... Love u all...
take care... Muwaahhh :*
Do comment and press LIKE :D

WITH LOVE
RIHOOHAWS

Edited by RihooHaws - 10 years ago
TenTinyBreaths thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yieeppieee... 1st to comment ..😃

Welcome back Di...
gr8888 decision... n u knw na how much i love this SS ...
hayee!!
I toh love everything written by u.. nahi?? 😃

love u diduuu... chooo muchhh...🤗  ❤️

- ur sugar pie 😆

RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chotu_Babu

Yieeppieee... 1st to comment ..😃

Welcome back Di...
gr8888 decision... n u knw na how much i love this SS ...
hayee!!
I toh love everything written by u.. nahi?? 😃

love u diduuu... chooo muchhh...🤗  ❤️

- ur sugar pie 😆

Heehee 😳

Yeah yeah.. I know sugar Pie U love everything I write...
Thanks to uuu jaaniii...
Muwaahhh <3
love u loadsss... take care :D🤗❤️
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nyc one. D love to read more
RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: teenorchid

nyc one. D love to read more

Thanks Farwa...
Surely would try to post super Soon...
Hope u would enjoy reading further :)
thanks again :)
RihooHaws thumbnail

Thanks Priyanka :D

RihooHaws thumbnail

Thanks dear...
Hope u would love next part too :)
RihooHaws thumbnail

Thanks dear :)
Hope u will be liking as the story goes on :)
keep reading and loving :D
take care...
Fimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice...
Cont soon...
Thanks for the pm 😊