Written Update-30th May,2013

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Episode starts with the girls taking sejal to her mandap, Kumud's parents are watching and they're thinking about Kumud's marriage. Gunn suggests that they should delay the marriage date a bit, they need time to prepare for it. They both are happy.
On one side marriage is happening and on the other side Saras and Kumud meet. Kumud asks Saras why he called her and he replies you didn't answer my question whether you wanna get married to me or no ?! Kumud shyly looks up and puts garland. Saras tells her this is an auspicious night and people say that if a couple exchange garlands in it then they become husband and wife. Kumud tries to leave but Saras stops her and tells her to complete the rasam. He takes out his garland and puts it on her. Marriage is still going on. Saras tells Kumud that she's looking very beautiful today, Kumud runs and while stopping her Saras steps on some color. Kumud brings water to wash it off, she takes his foot and dips it in the water. She lovingly washes away the color and dries the water off from her dupatta. Scene change, guy is putting sindoor in sejal's mang. Saras puts color on her face and he says I love you. He asks her whether she'll be by side his side for the rest of his life. Scene change, couple is taking pheras. Saras himself washes the color away lovingly. They share some moments and then he starts walking her out of that place.

In the morning, family is walking the newly married couple out. Everyone is sad. Kumud is crying in her room, Kumari calls her downstairs, she tells her that she'll come later. Kumud starts crying bitterly.

Kumari's bf calls her up to tell her that he found out about her dad. He asks her to meet. DukhBaa comes there so she cuts the call, she leaves from there and her bf calls again he starts talking about the place to meet. DukhBaa is curious.

Kumud is crying in her room, Saras comes there but Kumud tells him to leave. Saras tries to come close but she tells him to step back and leaves from there. Kumud is on terrace, Saras asks her what happened she replies you're acting as if nothing happened last night. Saras tries to touch her but she shakes his hand away and tells him not to come closer because she doesn't want to commit the same sin again. Saras tells her not to call his love a sin, last night was the most beautiful night, Kumud tells him to stop and leave. He asks her what they did was wrong and whether she doesn't trust his love for her. She shakes her head. Saras tells her this is not a sin, we were in our world. She tells him there are some limits in love which they crossed yesterday. Saras answers her back saying he asked for her hand in marriage, they exchanged garlands so whatever happened was our right. Kumud cuts him saying I had no right to cross my limit. I should've stopped myself. Saras tells her that if you think what we did was wrong then we both should be punished for it, actually it's my "fault" that I called you there. Kumud keeps on crying, Saras leaves the place.

Precap: Gunn is asking Kumud what happened. Kumud starts shouting how can I tell you that I betrayed your trust. Gunn is shocked

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anfal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for wu...I'm glad they didn't show whatever happened between saras n kumud
yaqeen. thumbnail

Originally posted by: hazel16

Thanks for the WU!!!

prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
is it  not similiar to that movie. saif ali and vidya balan: having their own married moment while friend was getting married...