Shashi Sumeet Mittal PH

Katy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I just read on a rival site that SSM's Khoobsurat may be going off air due to low TRP's. What if this PH is planning a new show with some of our PV actors in it? If that is the case, Kratika could also be in it. I am keeping my fingers crossed because this is a good PH and Kratika was happy working for them. As for Gurmeet, we already saw ZA productions latest news that he is approached for a love story on SP. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
I just wish both of them get their new projects soon. But I am a little skeptical about Mittals now...
But if Kratika is happy working for them, I am happy for her and would definitely give Mittals a second chance afterall they have taught me that second can also do wonder
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lets hope for the best kratika deserves the best .
ratnaprabhashri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy

I just read on a rival site that SSM's Khoobsurat may be going off air due to low TRP's. What if this PH is planning a new show with some of our PV actors in it? If that is the case, Kratika could also be in it. I am keeping my fingers crossed because this is a good PH and Kratika was happy working for them. As for Gurmeet, we already saw ZA productions latest news that he is approached for a love story on SP. 

If it  is sony channel show than i would not like ks to do any show in sony bec it has trp problem and Mittal own shows went off air in sony and colour  life okchannel in two months so I dont know why so much of blah blah regarding  Mittal ph shows if the pv reached the publicity or popularity that should go to the actors more bec the track was not always carried out well so just one show running in trp dosenot means that the ph is good the main benefit is that at that time they dont face competition from any channel and pv would have faced the same faith like other Mittals shows if gc and ks were not there and this is proved by them to use gc ks for the promo of their new version and still using them for their benefit even when the actors are not with the ph so these shows that mittals are not that good ph to give a success show this is my pov regarding mittals and i dont want ks to do any show with mittals
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
All I can say is excellent role for KS with new PH ...with Mittals...well though the concept was very good...their CV lagged with their touch and hope KS gets a bigger platform than falling into their trap in the name of 'indebtness'...ofcourse it is her call...
BABI.BRIND thumbnail
KS and gurmeet want to pair again in new show in SP
shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mittals do repeat their stars often but Im skeptical about them now 😵 & not even in my worst nightmare would I want to see them on Sony or Zee 😲 Never Ever 😵
Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
if kratika get a chance in the show then its ok
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Whichever channel it is, I just want GC and KS to be in new shows asap, I just want to watch them. Missing them both after PV.