Frequent Posters

jack-12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks guys:D will continue soon:D
jack-12 thumbnail

Hi guys i'm turning this story into an OS, cause i did not have much content to write in this. It has two parts. The story is inspired from Taalash( movie) and Vows Again.
 I was not in a mood to post my ss- ONE NIGHT WITH THE ENEMY, cause i'm still struggling with its plot. So please have patience. Enjoy and let me know, what you think of this. I know its badly written.😕

PART 1

"You should move on...For how long are you going to think about her?" Haseena commented, noting the hard lines and expressionless eyes of her son. "It's over now, Abhay." She said, showing him the front page of the newspaper. Though it was a shock for her too, to see the contents of the newspaper, but she hoped, that this would help her sob to think straight. Afterall, he could not force Piya in a relationship, she did not want.

With grim eyes, Abhay studied the photo of his wife, in an evening gown, wrapped in another man's arms. He studied the picture for sometime, noting the smile on her face. The smile which was missing, when she'd been with him. Red heat of rage, flowed through his entire body, thinking that Jeh Khurana could satisfy her needs, when her husband couldn't.

"I've moved on mom. She's the last person i think about." Abhay replied slowly to his mother. But Haseena knew well that his statement was anything but truth. She could feel his rage, seeing Piya with someone else.

The idea of another man with Piya outraged him. These feelings, suprised him. They were officially divorced, although the court proceedings were still going on, and so these should not have been the thoughts to cross his mind, though they did.

The knowledge of Piya with Jeh, or be it anybody else, infuriated Abhay. A girl, so innocent, who had once been too excited to breathe when he'd kissed her, how could she move on from their marriage at startling speed? Had Jeh bed her yet?"

"When will your divorce from Raichand be final?" Jeh Khurana asked casually.

"In a couple of months..." Piya answered, in a low tone, knowing that it was not a casual matter as Jeh had made it.

"I'm getting tired of it." He spoke, impatient clearly visible in his voice and style of speaking. " Don't you think we should move on beyond friends?"

"I'm not ready, Jeh." Piya spoke lightly. She knew she would never be able to have feelings for anyone other than Abhay.

It has been more than six months now, since the loss of their child and their failed marriage. It had broken Piya into pieces. She had already lost a lot and did not want to loose a good friend. She had always considered Jeh as her best friend and mentor but never as some body who could be her life partner. No body would ever take Abhay's place.

She liked spending time with Jeh. His funny talks, casual behaviour, moving around places, attending parties and dinners him, changed her mind. She valued his friendship a lot.

But she could never say the same about her relationship with Abhay. Probably what she'd read in a magazine was correct- Marriages rarely survived the death of a child.'
Tears spilled down from her eyes as she recollected her soul tearing past and the death of her child. That time had been harsh on her and the grief had rolled over her like a suffocating blanket. She felt hollow from inside, after loosing a part of herself.

Abhay, however had not suffered from that problem. Pain had not immobilized him in anyway. During the months, when she was sunk into depression, Abhay was busy expanding his empire, raking his company to new heights. She had never seen such a money-stricken person, who did not even grieve over his child's death. And that was the reason she'd refused to accept any money from himonce they had parted.

Their marriage had only been a deal between two business families- Raichands and Dobrials. Their relationship had no foundation, but still as the time passed, God knows how and why, she fell in love with Abhay. But he never returned her feelings. She got pregnant after sometime but now...Piya was convinced Abhay must have been relieved to get his freedom back.

Thinking a lit for sometime Jeh spoke, " Its ok Piya. I understand. Don't worry, i'll never force you into a relation you never want with me." He had always loved Piya, since childhood. But could never have her. His love for her was pure and is she wanted to remain friends forever, he could do so. "By the way, I hope you're coming from the party tonight?" He asked changing the subject.

Piya nodded a yes and smiled. Jeh had always been a true friend and a support pillar. She hugged him tightly.

"I'll die due to breathlessness." He laughed. " I'll pick you up from your house."

The exotic smell of peaches flared his nose in the hall. Though the place was crowded, he could easily pick up her fragrance even from miles. Abhay turned and his eyes landed on the beautiful figure emerging from the door, wearing a wine shade gown, which clung to her petite body, highlighting her exotic curves. Their eyes met and Abhay felt a similar sensation which he'd always experienced in her presence. At that moment, he wanted to hold Piya in his embrace and never let her leave. But then his eyes shifted to the figure accompanying her- Jeh Khurana. Blood boiled in his body and he removed his eyes from the two and went to the bar.

For almost two hours, Abhay and Piya were in the same hall, but none of them, even for once took the initiative to talk to the other. But no matter how hard they were trying to ignore eachothers presence, they couldn't stop themselves from sending secret glances to eachother.

It was time to leave and Abhay stood still as he realized Piya was getting into a car with Jeh. He jerked out of his trance as he realized that his wife was leaving with another man and ran towards his car. His haste reaction to follow the two shocked him. Why did he care, now?

The car had stopped in front of a small, beautiful house. Piya got down and after saying goodbye to Jeh, started walking towards her house. After being parted from Abhay, she did not go back to her parents. She wanted some time with herself, to sort out her life and hence was living alone.

Piya suddenly felt a strange prickling sensation at her nape. Like she was being watched. She turned and looked upto to see if she could find anyone watching her, but could make out nothing. She shook off her silly thought and proceed towards her house.

Abhay got out of the car and checked the little house in front of him, confused as to why was she living alone. He made his way upto the entrance, rang the bell and waited.

He had no clue why was he doing this. It was as if his body was working on its own, probably under the control of his heart, which was extremely jealous after seeing his wife with another man.

There was a click of lock bring opened and there stood his wife. Abhay looked at her from top to bottom. She was in the same party gown, but seeing her this close, initiated the flow of testosterone in his entire body. At that moment, he just wanted to hold this beautiful lady, his wife, in his arms.

"Abhay...?" Piya couldn't believe her eyes. "What are you doing here? And how did you get my address?" She demanded. It was a shock to see her husband, sorry soon-going-to-be-ex-husband, standing in front of her, at this time of night.

He gave her a playful smile and she understood that he followed her here from the party.

"Seeing your expressions i think you've already figured out how i got hold of your address." He gave her a lazy, satisfied smile. "Won't you even invite me inside? I have something important to discuss." He spoke with an irresistible smirk.

Piya stood there, reluctant. Abhay wondered what was it, that she was hiding. His eyes narrowed at that thought. "Ok, i get it you don't want me inside your house. Anyways thats not even needed because you need to come with me." Irritation and curiosity was there in his voice. Where and why did he want to take her?

"Where?" Piya managed to squeak out, through the dozen of questions wandering her mind, ignoring his moking looks.

"To our house, yours and mine." Abhay spoke and a smile played through his eyes. He was well aware of Piya's shock at the mention of their house, where they luved after marriage. Just the two of them. "I'm selling that house." He spoke. Horror struck Piya's face. " But before that i want you to collect your stuff."

Edited by jack-12 - 10 years ago
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lol jealous abhay...like the part most...
god why both are suffering so much..😭
gr8 writing... 
Edited by ifians - 10 years ago
jack-12 thumbnail

Thanks
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh my poor babies...both are suffering...
jack-12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -juhi-lily-

oh my poor babies...both are suffering...

😆 don't worry all will be fine soon
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This jealous Abhay is superhottt
ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Abhay jealous...
I think he is lying... He simply wants to take her home...
Nice
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey hi,I remember that you have PM'ed me for your previous FF once,I have readed Part 1 and actually loved it.But bcoz I was busy and highly inactive at that time.So didn't comment or send you buddy req.

I liked the First part.Jeh is really a True friend,Though He loves her still ready to be just a friend for her happiness.
Felt sad about Piya's past.
Abhay is Jealous.Ahaan.That's nice.
Seems like He is taking her to that house bcoz He want her back.
Pls Continue Soon.😊
I will read your 1st FF too soon as time permits and comment there. 😳
So You can pls PM me for both your FF's. 😉 😳
And All the best for your Exams dear!! 😊 Hope They go really well.I will pray for you. 😃 😳 😳
Btw what's your Name?! 😳Edited by janvie - 10 years ago
...mano... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww... its awesome! and abhay is jealous :D lovely.. I like this concept. plZ PM ME TOO. :)