Doyel IS the BIGGEST CHEATER.

rosegirl999 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
That  Doyel first thought she would have to work as a Team with Nisha Aunty but when she got to know that she would be competing against Nisha Aunty she got a heart attack, in the Amul Parlour whatever Nisha Aunty was picking up Doyel was picking up the same things & putting in her basket.  Next while cooking she did not know to cook a Zaffrani Pulao and the NArgisi Kofta hence she herself was telling on the TV channel that "Mei Aakh Teda kerke dekh rahi thi ki Nisha kaise Bana rahi aur kya kya chopping kar rahi thi and I was doing the same thing" what a big cheater Doyel. 

Even the rice that she cooked for Zaffrani Polao turned into a Kichhdi for the rice was overcooked. Therefore Doyel said that she will add some good taste to this Zaffrani Kchiddi and this is exactly what she did during the making of the Falooda. Doyel's Falooda was big mess of Kchiddi. Even the milk which she boiled for falooda was burnt. but Doyel used the same milk by changing the Vessel. But the stench of the brunt milk always remains. Surprisingly the chef who tasted Doyel's Falooda had no Tongue for tasting. We viewers could see no layers in the Falooda where did the taste come from. Falooda episode was the right time for Doyel to be Kicked out of MAster Chef. 

But no the Judges kept Doyel back for her Jumping Jhapak for her laughing and showing 32 teeth's & for her nonsensical actions. This is entirely bad and preposterous on the part of the Judges to throw good deserving contestants outand keep Doyel for her cheap antics to get cheap publicity. 

Judges must take into account the cheating business of Doyel.  In our Country these Reality shows are never done in the real Free and Fair sense they are done with Partiality and Favoritism.  We can never be what Master Chef or Top Chefs are conducted abroad. Free and Fair. This is what our nation lacks very badly. 

Devayni, Khoko, Happy, Additi, Yasmeen, were far good, better candidates than Doyel. Doyel does not deserve to be in Master Chef top 5 or top 3.  Yasmeen was scared of Doyel and surrendered herself to Doyel. For Yasmeen deserve to be in the top 5 of Master Chef Coat.

Edited for the use of language
Edited by *Resham* - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes i was so suprised for her cheating and spying on Nisha's aunty's shopping basket and kitchen , TBH she lost the respect for this competition now
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Arre yaar, critisizing and bashing is two different thing..doyel is impulsive n immature but using fat lump kadu 4 intruducing her isn't a right thing.
poorvab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosegirl999

Even the rice that she cooked for Zaffrani Polao turned into a Kichhdi for the rice was overcooked. Therefore Doyel said that she will add some good taste to this Zaffrani Kchiddi and this is exactly what she did during the making of the Falooda. Doyel's Falooda was big mess of Kchiddi. Even the milk which she boiled for falooda was burnt. but Doyel used the same milk by changing the Vessel. But the stench of the brunt milk always remains. Surprisingly the chef who tasted Doyel's Falooda had no Tongue for tasting. We viewers could see no layers in the Falooda where did the taste come from. Falooda episode was the right time for Doyel to be Kicked out of MAster Chef. 

Devayni, Khoko, Happy, Additi, Yasmeen, were far good, better candidates than Doyel. Doyel does not deserve to be in Master Chef top 5 or top 3.  Yasmeen was scared of Doyel and surrendered herself to Doyel. For Yasmeen deserve to be in the top 5 of Master Chef Coat.

fully agree with the above!!

even this time if they like her biryani because it has "good taste" supposedly and doesnt even look like biryani, it'll be the height of partiality! 
ShahZur thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosegirl999

That fat Lump Kadu Doyel first thought she would have to work as a Team with Nisha Aunty but when she got to know that she would be competing against Nisha Aunty she got a heart attack, in the Amul Parlour whatever Nisha Aunty was picking up Doyel was picking up the same things & putting in her basket.  Next while cooking she did not know to cook a Zaffrani Pulao and the NArgisi Kofta hence she herself was telling on the TV channel that "Mei Aakh Teda kerke dekh rahi thi ki Nisha kaise Bana rahi aur kya kya chopping kar rahi thi and I was doing the same thing" what a big cheater Doyel. 

But no the Judges kept Doyel back for her Jumping Jhapak for her laughing and showing 32 teeth's & for her nonsensical actions. This is entirely bad and preposterous on the part of the Judges to throw good deserving contestants outand keep Doyel for her cheap antics to get cheap publicity. 

Judges must take into account the cheating business of Doyel.  In our Country these Reality shows are never done in the real Free and Fair sense they are done with Partiality and Favoritism.  We can never be what Master Chef or Top Chefs are conducted abroad. Free and Fair. This is what our nation lacks very badly. 

Yaar I agree with you wot you wrote specially @bold 
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
he h e.. i thought it was smart of her.. πŸ˜†

plus if by cheating she can make good food ( if genuinely) .. then that's nice i believe..

I actually found it cute.. sab jaayaz hai jung mein
ShahZur thumbnail

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

he h e.. i thought it was smart of her.. πŸ˜†

plus if by cheating she can make good food ( if genuinely) .. then that's nice i believe..

I actually found it cute.. sab jaayaz hai jung mein

πŸ˜† will see how far she goes with her cheating , i am sure she might win master chef
Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 10 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
she cheats and admits it happily πŸ˜†
ShahZur thumbnail

Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

she cheats and admits it happily πŸ˜†

I am sorry but cheating doesn't show a good characteristic of human being in a competition πŸ˜‰
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ShahZur4Cruiser

I am sorry but cheating doesn't show a good characteristic of human being in a competitionπŸ˜‰

obviously yaar..bt she was so happy which shows how shameless she is..