Aww kewl.. im More of a Nihal Fan Myself
vishuboy thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Nihal_luver

Aww kewl.. im More of a Nihal Fan Myself

Oh kewl....😊

harpreet_mann23 thumbnail
what happen between nihal and suhana can sumone plz tell me. and how about dev's daughter where is she at
poply thumbnail
😛 😛 i am a gr8 fan of the both.iam wanna join dis club 😃
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
count me in toooooooooooo

😛

Edited by *Nishi* - 16 years ago
vinee_cutepal thumbnail
i was a big fan of nehal & suhana pair due to the way their whole part was picturised.Amist the saas bahu dramas it was having a unique storyline & purest of emotions.
their dilemma in that situation was very real and not like any other stupid serial where for no reason the couple seperates.
i loved the chemistry b/w them right from when nehal called suhana his bhabhi and asked her to help him woo Megha to his mental unrest when he was in the stage of realization of his love for suhana to his confession and to his seperation.
vinee_cutepal thumbnail
i started to watch this serial when i first saw this jodi when i was only surfing channels, not knowing it is which serial i sat down watching and soon got hooked to it.
i watched with bate breath everyday to hope that they both will unite but when they changed the whole stoyline and introduced that dumb big bellied Dev i just lost interest and discontinued. but now after knowing that nehal is back that too the orignal one i need to start watching it again.i wish now orignal suhana also returns
vinee_cutepal thumbnail
i have started to watch it again but i m not liking it..
does nihal has to always behave like a cry baby...
10 yrs have passed but he still has that latka hua roondu face.
he has the most idiotic character which is far ahead of our age old famous Devdas.
i thought he will bring back some charm..but he is making it only pakau.
jst kick him out
Priana thumbnail
....BUT...BUT Su ki shaadi to Dev se hui hain naa to yeh Nihall....well mujhe to dono hi pasand aaye Dev or Nihaall dono hi 😊
sim.07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey count me also now they have re-entered i never miss the show.i like them 😃